First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

United States

#22 Oct 3, 2011
Move, if you don't like it here. A lot of people move here because our churches are so generous to help and for some reason it is easy for some people to get on welfare! That's why a lot of people move here! They move here to hide And get a free living! There are A lot of hard working people here AlSo and it is hard for those that work hard and then watch others live on welfare. I believe in the welfare system as a means of help until you can help yourself! Not a way of life!

Since: Sep 11

Vanzant, MO

#23 Oct 4, 2011
On the bright side, Gainesville is a beautiful place to live!
S-T-F-U stupid people

El Dorado Springs, MO

#24 Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville MISSOURI idiots.....

Its full of wonderful people, specifically one ;) ;)

but still lots of great people so shove it
The Traveler

Gainesville, FL

#25 Jan 28, 2012
I came here for the Hoggetown Medieval Faire and will never come here again!!!; an forget about the Econo Lodge there; it's a dump and nothing like it looked in the pictures online!!
Really

Kansas City, MO

#26 Feb 3, 2012
The Traveler wrote:
I came here for the Hoggetown Medieval Faire and will never come here again!!!; an forget about the Econo Lodge there; it's a dump and nothing like it looked in the pictures online!!
Hey dumbass, you're on the wrong board. This is Missouri.
Terminator

High Springs, FL

#27 Apr 25, 2012
Gainesville, sucks can't get any work even though there is work to do. Everything is imported "smart" students from who knows where take all the jobs and the locals get left out. It's a controlling, hypocritical, elitist, nazi, narcissist, genocidal economy that kills its people slowly or fast depending on how tolerant you are of their crap. The main players are the University and the Gainesville Mafia-like government. Don't come to Gainesvill and expect to be treated with respect.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#28 Apr 25, 2012
Gainesville Missouri people not Florida. Also, if you don't like where you're living ,then MOVE someplace else and quit complaining. You've got a brain, use it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#29 Jun 12, 2012
VikkiVik wrote:
BYE THE WAY IF ANY ONE KNOWS RUTH ANN AND ALICE THAT WORK AT THE TOWN AND COUNTRY .... TELL THEM THEIR SISTER FROM FLORIDA SENDS HER LOVE {THEY WILL KNOW WHO} THANKS
I know Ruth marred to Kevin?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Jun 12, 2012
VikkiVik wrote:
BYE THE WAY IF ANY ONE KNOWS RUTH ANN AND ALICE THAT WORK AT THE TOWN AND COUNTRY .... TELL THEM THEIR SISTER FROM FLORIDA SENDS HER LOVE {THEY WILL KNOW WHO} THANKS
I think I know Ruth? Married to Kevin?
Jesse

Gainesville, FL

#31 Jul 17, 2012
This town sucks. Only one shopping mall and everyday you see the same people talking about ya wherever you go. Also don't speed in this town because apparently speeding an extra five miles will get you in prison in Gainesville. Extremely democratic place. can't build new places because the environmentalists won't allow it. And nothing to do especially on Sundays with nowhere to go. It's a quite little town with nothing to do except for the segregated night clubs. I've been to a lot of places, but none as crappy as this town. Highschool clique bullshit has me to the end of my rope and I don't respect this retirement home town. I lived for ten years and I'm damn sick of this town. Had to move back here by force, and I'm still trying to get out under any means necessary because it just sucks to bad. If you're planning to come here simply turn arround and leave your keys where you are at. Don't come here, I rather go to a city and get shot than to live here.

Since: Jun 12

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Jul 23, 2012
Wow. Some people are retarded. I've been to Gainesville several times every year and there are amazing privately owned restaurants. People are generally friendly and it's a great place to just relax without all the cyber tech and wires. I love small towns.
Captain Obvious

Mundelein, IL

#33 Jul 28, 2012
Jesse wrote:
This town sucks. Only one shopping mall and everyday you see the same people talking about ya wherever you go. Also don't speed in this town because apparently speeding an extra five miles will get you in prison in Gainesville. Extremely democratic place. can't build new places because the environmentalists won't allow it. And nothing to do especially on Sundays with nowhere to go. It's a quite little town with nothing to do except for the segregated night clubs. I've been to a lot of places, but none as crappy as this town. Highschool clique bullshit has me to the end of my rope and I don't respect this retirement home town. I lived for ten years and I'm damn sick of this town. Had to move back here by force, and I'm still trying to get out under any means necessary because it just sucks to bad. If you're planning to come here simply turn arround and leave your keys where you are at. Don't come here, I rather go to a city and get shot than to live here.
Once again, you fecking retard! This is Gainesville, MISSOURI. That is Missouri with an "m" not Missouri with an "f-l-o-r-i-d-a" and if its really that bad.... just shoot yourself in the head. You sound like you are probably on disability or welfare of some sort doing your best to suck the life out of the hard-working citizens around you, so you would be doing most people a favor anyway. Enjoy your lead salad and go feck yourself.
Best Regards,
Captain Obvious
Nunyabusiness

Ozark, MO

#34 Jul 28, 2012
Nooneimportant wrote:
Hey!( subject change ) who's running for Sheriff and who do I need to vote for??????????
"not"Darrin Reed!!!!
truth

Drury, MO

#35 Jul 30, 2012
I grew up in a big Missouri City, the one with the Arch and it isn't as bad as all you small town never been 100 miles away from home who get all their worldly veiws from cable tv news morons. I have been down in this area for about going on 15 yrs and am in my 50's now and never seen in the big bad city so many people like you do around here going to kick everybodys butt. All you morons think your tough because you got in a fight in 5th grade way back when and beat the crap out of bubba and think your rep is so bad today. Freaks. There are gang neighborhoods in st louis but 90% of the neighborhoods don't have gangs and you never hear gun shots. Does the big city have crime? Why yes with a million + people it isn't as bad as a crime rate if you look at the population of this area and the crime rate here. Freaks. This is a fact and most of yuins might think its wrong but is a real fact. It is a fact that in small towns the people sin way more then the big city people sin because thats all you freaks have to do and in America because of the andy mayberry show on tv it gave the big city people a false hope that small town living was better then the big city living. But the facts show the people like you freaks sin more,have lower paying jobs,higher cost of living all the way around and have to pay higher prices to any buisness in the small town because thats all thats there. I like Gainsville because there is alot of nice honest people but there is just as many in the big city but the reason I like the area is because of the buisness I am in. I remove toxic waist from big city's like chicago,detroit,denver,houston ,atlanta,miami,new york city,all of new jerrsy and half of canada and all decent size city's in between. And I make a killing on desposal because all I do is truck the waist to the gainsville area and spread it all over the place at night when all you freaks are sleeping. HEHEHE.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#36 Jul 31, 2012
"truth". Your post is hilarious. Who the f is going to believe a word you said? A 5 year old has better grammar skills. You failed miserably at convincing us of your employment as well, seeing as you couldn't even spell toxic waste. Did you just try to pick a random place to say you were from? Saint L has the Arch. Go disappear somewhere.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#37 Jul 31, 2012
Oh and vote for Lee Bearden!
truth

Drury, MO

#38 Jul 31, 2012
itchybitty90 wrote:
"truth". Your post is hilarious. Who the f is going to believe a word you said? A 5 year old has better grammar skills. You failed miserably at convincing us of your employment as well, seeing as you couldn't even spell toxic waste. Did you just try to pick a random place to say you were from? Saint L has the Arch. Go disappear somewhere.
My point was to make people laugh and with your word hilarious the score stands me 1 gainsville haters 0. HEHEHE. Listen up there was a time in America that anyone or everyone would write letters and nobody cared what words are spelled right or wrong as long as you got the meaning of the letter but now in this fake society we all live in today to where if you don't go to collage your just a dummy. Well the dummy is the over educated idiots who are running this country and are in charge of all these big companys today that are failing at an alarming rate nowadays and it isn't because of the employees it's the over educated idiot who makes the decisions and a education only works if you have common sense. Now to another point you brought up. You will see the results of my illegal dumping in the near future for example your tics will be as big as racoons, now ask yourself how much you gunna freak out when your buddy ask you if there's something on his back. HEHEHE.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#39 Sep 22, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>My point was to make people laugh and with your word hilarious the score stands me 1 gainsville haters 0. HEHEHE. Listen up there was a time in America that anyone or everyone would write letters and nobody cared what words are spelled right or wrong as long as you got the meaning of the letter but now in this fake society we all live in today to where if you don't go to collage your just a dummy. Well the dummy is the over educated idiots who are running this country and are in charge of all these big companys today that are failing at an alarming rate nowadays and it isn't because of the employees it's the over educated idiot who makes the decisions and a education only works if you have common sense. Now to another point you brought up. You will see the results of my illegal dumping in the near future for example your tics will be as big as racoons, now ask yourself how much you gunna freak out when your buddy ask you if there's something on his back. HEHEHE.
Did you seriously try to blame education for our economic and political problems? I'm sure it has nothing to do with their lack of moral concern or their greed having stripped away the values that their momma's tried to instill in them. Nope. It's because they earned their Masters or Doctorate. That's what makes them evil. Thats like saying holding a bible makes you a Christian. Just because they earned those degrees doesn't make them corrupt. That isn't even the point though, I don't have a college degree, but I did attend the best high school around. My teachers respected me so I did my best to at least walk away on graduation day with a working knowledge of the English language, engineering knowledge, and survivable math and mental math skills. Typing and talking like someone who has opened a book before for more than just doodling cartoons in the corner of the page is a pride and a respect that a person can only give to ones self. You wouldn't understand.

On the fake dumping thing you keep giggling like a school girl dumping her virginity over. Get real and quit acting like a jerk you troll. You talk a big game, but I'm sure this little white girl could whip your as$ in both a match of wit or a fist fight.
i hate gainesville

Gainesville, FL

#40 Mar 21, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Gainesville people suck!!!
i agree this town has some of the most stuck up judgemental ppl ive ever met
and i am from NEW YORK that being sayed when i was moved here i thought it would be an open minded city, wrong close minded is not even the word for the odd balls
GET OVER IT WE KNOW GAINESVILLE WAS A SWAMP AND U LOVE ALLIGATORS AND ORANGE N BLUE ARE THE BEST COLORS EVER ive met a few ppl here who agree the ppl suck here and the town is small!!!!!!!!!! sadly this is also apperantly a shit place to live and have a business as the ppl here are stale,judgemental and rude ..... this town needs cool off with sticks up theyre ass attitude! i cant wait til my lease is up so i can leave this miserable shitass swamp.
audrey

Tampa, FL

#41 Jun 29, 2014
Hey Ms martin I will be sure to tell my sweet mama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 590
the old sub shack (Mar '13) Mon None 51
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937
Anyone know of Terry Shepard (Feb '11) Sep 23 got rights 10

Gainesville Jobs

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gainesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gainesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]