Mansfield, MO

#1 May 25, 2009
Gainesville people suck!!!
You Know Me

Booneville, AR

#2 May 26, 2009
Whatever wrote:
You know you can think whatever you want to think about Gville people. Everyone is different so they act different. So next time you come around this town find the right people to hang out with!!!
mel

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2009
ava people suck
hmmmmm

Branson, MO

#4 Sep 10, 2009
ok I'll bite...why does Gainesville suck so badly?

“missin my husband ”

Since: Jan 10

lamar

#5 Jan 17, 2010
haha i soo agree =] i hate this damn town
Believe520

Harrison, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2010
beautifulsnow wrote:
haha i soo agree =] i hate this damn town
DO YOU HAVE A BALL AND CHAIN CONNECTED TO YOUR BUTT?? NO?? THEN MOVE!!!!
Krystal

Columbia, MO

#8 Feb 15, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Why do you hate Gainesville people so much??
joe mama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Gainesville is like high-school for adults. Unbelievable amount of cliquey, gossipy, small minded people with an urge to need to feel better than others. Very strange. Florida sucks in general and GAinesville better than most of Florida, but the place is a social hell hole for anyone over 24 years old and a large mind..

Since: Aug 10

Canada

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Gainesville Missouri dumbass. Not Florida!
VikkiVik

Kingston, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2010
First off joe mama u need to TAKE history again u dont even know what state ur in the gainesville you are talking bout is 1000 miles away and i use to love living around gainesville mo and gainesville fl for u maybe u should just stay put;;; u may be lost if u think u r in one state but really in another one LOL
VikkiVik

Kingston, TN

#12 Sep 13, 2010
BYE THE WAY IF ANY ONE KNOWS RUTH ANN AND ALICE THAT WORK AT THE TOWN AND COUNTRY .... TELL THEM THEIR SISTER FROM FLORIDA SENDS HER LOVE {THEY WILL KNOW WHO} THANKS
michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Oct 4, 2010
All of Florida su..cks bi..tchs

Since: Apr 10

Omaha, NE

#14 Oct 15, 2010
I visited Gainesville this past February. Very small, only a couple restaurants, no fast food outlets except a SubWay. Agreed, it seems more of a retirement town, but there must be something about small town living that keeps people there.
If you live there and don't like it, fine, bug out, take your stuff and move on. I'm sure there are some that still enjoy the quiet life. I've lived in a way larger city, and I'll tell you, at least in Gainesville you won't have to dodge bullets, or worry if the gang bangers are going to use you and your neighborhood for 'drive by' practice...
Did notice that there wasn't even a pizza joint. Is this because the franchise fees are too high, or that pizza just doesn't cut it? Diversity does help promote growth!
beenheretolong

Hollister, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2011
i've been gville for over 18 years i've left. but i always find my way back home. i've moved to big cities it ain't no fun. you have to walk every where cause it's faster than drivin. you get mugged, shot at, and your house, car, everything you own gets broken into. the good thing is nobody gives a rats ass about you. noone knows you, your family, your in-laws. why? cause they don't care. here in our small town everyone knows everything about everyone. why? cause every person in this town talks about everyone and everything. so don't hate the town, hate the people you run your mouth to. cause they are going to run their mouth to everyone they know.
Duh

Houston, MO

#16 Feb 7, 2011
AmiWolf wrote:
I visited Gainesville this past February. Very small, only a couple restaurants, no fast food outlets except a SubWay. Agreed, it seems more of a retirement town, but there must be something about small town living that keeps people there.
If you live there and don't like it, fine, bug out, take your stuff and move on. I'm sure there are some that still enjoy the quiet life. I've lived in a way larger city, and I'll tell you, at least in Gainesville you won't have to dodge bullets, or worry if the gang bangers are going to use you and your neighborhood for 'drive by' practice...
Did notice that there wasn't even a pizza joint. Is this because the franchise fees are too high, or that pizza just doesn't cut it? Diversity does help promote growth!
Obviously you didn't check out Gainesville too much. Gainesville does have a pizza restaurant. Antler pizza has people that travel 30 miles one way every week to come and eat their pizza. There are people that drive from Mtn. Home, Ava, Springfield, West Plains, Dora, Theodosia, etc. to eat at Antler. I just wish you would have got to try out the PIZZA while you were visiting!
Gainesville native

Ozark, MO

#17 Feb 11, 2011
If you don't like it, the highway you came in on is still open. People move to small towns because of lower taxes and cost of living and then expect to have everything a city has to offer. C'mon. Be realistic here. Gainesville is like just about every small town in America. Good folks who care about each other, but not a lot of industry, shopping or entertainment. If you don't like it, get the hell out of Dodge.
Gville rocks

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2011
This is the best place EVER to live. If you are so unhappy here..... move! It will only make it a better place for the rest of us!~
Fmr Gville Resident

Saint Charles, MO

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Amy,

I don't go back often, but there is a good pizza place in Gainesville. I like it...but not much of a chance to make a great living there. I live in the St. Louis area and talk about gun fire at night... if you can hear it, it's too close.
AmiWolf wrote:
Nooneimportant

Solo, MO

#20 Oct 2, 2011
Hey!( subject change ) who's running for Sheriff and who do I need to vote for??????????
jank bass

Gainesville, FL

#21 Oct 3, 2011
I am a gainesville fl born and raised native and god i hate this town!! the people here are all lame closed minded snobbie rich kids. the girls are all whores the guys are all steroid heads and theres nothing to do here unless your a jock. the opportunity to make money is extremely low. ive moved many times to south fl all the way up to New York city but because of the economy i was forced to move back to my parents house.. this is a town of get your education and get the hell out of here fast!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy shockey and jennifer engles May 24 i would no 1
Shawn Vohickey May 24 knows 6
Lutie counselor May 22 Wonder 1
lutie boys coach... May 20 Oh boy 3
News Tecumseh (May '14) May 20 tim 32
Cindy shockey May 1 Bill 1
gary mitchell Apr 30 friend 1
More from around the web

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE