Gainesville Times
Oakwood

Gainesville, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Does anybody think It's time for another newspaper to come along and give Gainesville Times a run for their money?
Gainesville

Coosa, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
The Times is hanging on for dear life financially, another competitive newspaper would probably put them both out business. Newspapers nationwide are suffering because of the abundance free internet news sources/websites.

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#3 Apr 15, 2012
The Gainesville Times is not suffering because of the internet, or the economy, but for lack of journalism, integrity, honesty, and the fact they are controlled by the Hall County Chamber of Commerce, the Hall County BOC, the Gainesville, City Council, and a few influential people in the county. How many stories have broken on out of town news, or national news, that have been ignored by the Times? How many stories have the Times' Staff had rejected because it might make the government "look less than perfect" The Times is a joke and a insult to real reporters and pulications. However, I do buy a copy once a week, it makes the best cage liner for pets. Must be the crap content of the writing makes the paper absorb more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Carder Trouble AGAIN?? Dec 4 Peaches 1
Aggresive Flowery Branch police (Aug '10) Dec 3 Michael Holmes 135
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Nov 26 donzie 912
Teens interracial dating in Gainesville (Nov '10) Nov 20 Nubian brother 29
Elena Stuart dating married Marine Seth Yates Nov 11 opra 3
Elvis Lee Clark aka Ernest T Bass (Apr '12) Nov '16 PRAYING FOR ELI 20
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Oct '16 f1fan44 8

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance