Man carries cross for Jesus

Man carries cross for Jesus

There are 6 comments on the The Times story from Aug 31, 2010, titled Man carries cross for Jesus. In it, The Times reports that:

Roy Scott carries his cross up U.S. 129 near Gillsville Highway Tuesday afternoon on his travels across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Craig M

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Go for it Roy. Those who would criticize you will be the first ones whining for mercy when they stand before the Lord.
Powell

Lithonia, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2010
I saw this guy Friday, September 17 at about 8:15am in the morning walking up Hollowell Parkway toward I-285 in Atlanta, GA. It really made me think about what I'm doing for the Kingdom of God? He left Augusta, GA with 75 cents in his pocket and is doing more for the Kingdom of God than I have done in 45 years of living.

I created a public Google Map where sightings of Roy can be reported. Here is a link: http://bit.ly/c2TFGx

Anyone can post but I ask that you be honest and only post real sightings, locations, time and date.
Everette Bowen

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Stopped on I-20 today outside Birmingham AL and gave him some water on the way back to GA. Really nice guy who is trusting the Lord and making a statement!
Debbie

Norcross, GA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Roy is west of Birmingham Alabama, He has been dealing with kidney stones for about 6 days so that has slowed him down. He is in high spirits and is back on the road with his cross again.
Roy Scott is a FAKE

Tucson, AZ

#5 Aug 7, 2011
This guy is nothing but a smooth talking, meth head looking for attention...Next time you see him bring a drug test kit with you. Ask him why he is really doing this?
Pima AZ

Norcross, GA

#6 Aug 7, 2011
Drug test the phony fake in Pima AZ or better yetmake Pima quit whining!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flowery Branch seniors Kelsey and Hannah McQuee... May 18 ddd 1
Pictures of The old Airline school (Dec '14) May 17 marie miller 3
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) May 17 George hall 7
Dockside Cove " Auction " : off Grant Ford Road May 17 HDM 1
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) May 13 Marjhan 890
Mcclure Builders May 1 cheatsinlumpkin 2
News Gainesville woman appeals taxicab slaying convi... Apr '16 LifeispreciousMLCL 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages