phat

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Stupid drunk! Very disfunctional family too. Girlfriend looks like a dude. Whor* for a mom MARY!! All them lame a$$ Fu KS living off a mentally unstable mans disability. What a shame. Coker rd. Huh, jokers!!!! Chris ur a pencil dik coc* suck*r! U and ur dike gf. LAAAAAME!!! Get a real job loser!!
john

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Yeah he's still drinking. Drugs too. Pitiful that bunch over there. And the children. That's what's sad. They don't have a chance. Frank quit being kind hearted man. Let em go!! Jobs, they all have a beer everyday and weed. They got money somewhere. Dang on welfare recipients. Yep lame!!
joel

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Yeah. Where is Mary these days? Still living in Kathy's trailer??
jessie

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Which man is she with now? Kind of miss the old bag. Had some nice tats on her tiggle bitties. Oh man and the weed. FREE! beer FREE! food FREE! miss it all if you find her let me know. Like to talk to her.
jessie

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

john wrote:
Yeah he's still drinking. Drugs too. Pitiful that bunch over there. And the children. That's what's sad. They don't have a chance. Frank quit being kind hearted man. Let em go!! Jobs, they all have a beer everyday and weed. They got money somewhere. Dang on welfare recipients. Yep lame!!
Franks cool as heck! Yes he needs to stop supporting them. Eggheads frank loan me a cigar man....
jennifer

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bunch of losers if u ask me. Deadbeat dads too. Shawn needs to pay child support. He's had it way too easy. All in good time I guess. Poor kid he has now that boy mom sorry as skunk crap. Blah blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min The WB 52,470
Getting ripped off by a wrecker service in Gain... (Aug '10) 13 hr Fred 10
Gary Tuck Aug 18 YourRealName 3
Debate: Ferguson - Gainesville, GA Aug 18 Law101 2
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Aug 17 mrzkjackson 832
Debate: Abortion Debate - Gainesville, GA (Feb '12) Aug 17 stop destroying o... 2
jobs Aug 17 mrzkjackson 3

Search the Gainesville Forum:
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gainesville People Search