gangs in gainesville,ga?
once was a gainsvillian

Panama City, FL

#29 May 16, 2007
I hope all of the jackass gang members posting on here are caught and deported.
Thank goodness I live in a state with great gun laws! I hope I never have to exercise them ...but dang man...Gangs are getting more brazen.
NO MAmES

Athens, GA

#31 Jun 2, 2007
GAinesVille....always in my blood...23 REp yo shit...lil pee wees...rep yo shit f*k dem 13 slurps and all dem back stabbas

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA

#32 Jun 5, 2007
So Og's now talk shit on internet forums? I suppose you can shoot me with your AK right through the phone lines too, huh?
Go somewhere else with your nerdy axx.
San Benito wrote:
<quoted text>ay man i have family livin between gainesville n athens boy u must be white vato cuz diz g'ment got u all pendejo i know for a fact comin fron da rgv that one of our traderoutes is through gainesville thats why i know for a fact that there r some hardcore vatos up there diz is comin from a og so don't run your mouth bout somethin u don't know aight ese
esecholo

Chestnut Mountain, GA

#33 Jun 6, 2007
people that are in the gangs are stupid
they think they all hard but they aint aite
yea and everybody doesnt show ant respecto 2 b.o.e. since they got with la onda they a bunch of lil dumasses
freddy

Miami, FL

#34 Jun 15, 2007
La Onda (LOD) 05 is big especially in gainesville
Paul

Boynton Beach, FL

#35 Jun 16, 2007
Its just a while bunch of mexicans trying to act black
Dinah

Dover, DE

#39 Jul 3, 2007
Man, what IS it with some of you? Are your school systems so bad you sound like a bunch of 'hillbillies'. If you have MS 13 types down there you have some SERIOUS trouble! They are NOT your average street gang. If you don't deal with them soon; they will deal with YOU.

You can't stay safe country hicks anymore.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#40 Jul 3, 2007
neighbor wrote:
As I did my Jury duty, I got a real education about gangs in Gainesville.
They exist. The MS13 and other gangs are here and working out at the chicken plants.It is a scary thought.Also the burglary out on the lake front property is on the rise. Around my neighborhood
I have noticed an increase of grafity.I find this disturbing and am not so willing to chalk it up as teenage or wannabe mischief.
If they are working at the chicken plants; whose FAULT is that? They shouldn't even be in the area.
Let me know please WHICH chicken plants they work at and I won't buy the chicken. You can't trust criminals working in the public sector. I don't buy Perdue; know that much.

We have had up here in D.C. areas especially in Fairfax for awhile ( I don't know how it was handled.)
MS 13. They were running loose with machetes. Here in Prince William county we had an incident about a year ago I think where a bloody machete was found on the trunk of a car at a local high school. They were into cutting of people's parts.

If you KNOW these people are members of this gang; they don't deserve to live.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#41 Jul 3, 2007
once was a gainsvillian wrote:
I hope all of the jackass gang members posting on here are caught and deported.
Thank goodness I live in a state with great gun laws! I hope I never have to exercise them ...but dang man...Gangs are getting more brazen.
Why deport them? Their home countries don't want them either. Death row suits them; with no recourse. If you let them multiply in your area you are in TROUBLE.

“Who is that hero?”

Since: Jan 07

Boynton Beach, FL

#42 Jul 3, 2007
Like Manny said, "they're nothing but little kids acting stupid".

They need a job.$3/hr might sound good to them.
lalo

Dallas, GA

#44 Jul 10, 2007
BOE is number one in c.o.g
Wanda

Meadville, PA

#45 Jul 14, 2007
Chicken plant??? Gangs.....how demeaning to such hard working creeps.
JELLY

Miami, FL

#47 Jul 16, 2007
ITS ALL BOUT DAT LA ONDA 05 EASTSIDE BITCHES
JELLY

Miami, FL

#48 Jul 16, 2007
WE RUN GAINESVILLE PURO CERO CINCO
CRUZER

Miami, FL

#49 Jul 16, 2007
PURO STREET KINGZ 28 IN GAINESVILLE
Dinah

Dover, DE

#52 Jul 29, 2007
chris wrote:
they're nothing but little kids acting stupid
Maybe so, but if they are "little kids" with drugs and or guns" they are not to be taken lightly.
Dinah

Dover, DE

#53 Jul 29, 2007
kurol wrote:
Like Manny said, "they're nothing but little kids acting stupid".
They need a job.$3/hr might sound good to them.
They don't need a job; they need jail or death. They know gangs; they KNOW what they're getting into.
killa4rilla

Gainesville, GA

#54 Jul 30, 2007
damn let me in da bizzness
killa4rilla

Gainesville, GA

#55 Jul 30, 2007
let me in da bizzness XXIII
gangsaintshit

Douglasville, GA

#56 Aug 4, 2007
they all just a dam fool! but they going to do what ever they want but at the end of the road..... you better beleave they will have diper's pined to them and put where they need to be and that's in the playpin with a bottle in there mouth and a bib around there head. coues plp like this has never growed up and yall thank it cool but realy it makes you look like a fool:{}:"{":"{ ":{"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen W. Green, PhD Fri Anonymous 1
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Jul 12 Michele Dallas 923
Bob colon Jul 4 Gainesville 1
Arrowhead Hunting in NorthEast Georgia? (Oct '09) Jun 29 Hump Hammer 12
News KKK sign may return to downtown Dahlonega Jun 28 Nikole 3
News Ivy Gerrell will spend six weeks in China to le... Jun '17 Dahlonega resident 1
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Jun '17 George hall 9

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages