southeast rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Fck these lame kakas got dem Bithes runen ha and the lil kids bangn mocos pull up there pants and shit tryna look like they dnt bang after they tlk a lot of shyt in the internet! 187 on doopy BUST A GHOST
FuckWhatYouSayBi tch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

gettin real wrote:
all beaners have to do is be themselves in order to expose to the world how stupid they are. they are a low bred race meant for nothing more than physical labor overseen by superior people.
They still rascist i can see it on them b*tchez faces thats why im smoking & laughin i got my shine on they dont feel my struggle they think my mind gone thats why its murder murder kill kill on the corner these mexicans got big pistols ready to put it on you fuckin crackerz hope all you mufukerz rot in hell
H-WOOD XIII

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

SURX3RUNZ.GAINESVILLE.GA.770.4 04.678... RIP.GHOST.RIP.CYCO...
2outh3ast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Rest in piss to all ur scrapa homies
South side till we die

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

F y'all haters
South side till we die

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

H-WOOD XIII wrote:
SURX3RUNZ.GAINESVILLE.GA.770.4 04.678... RIP.GHOST.RIP.CYCO...
SUR X3
South side till we die

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

SUR 13 run from LA 2 da A
Blue

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

SUR X3 from LA 2 da A
Paisano Neighbor Parce

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Before anyone uses names of Countrys or Cities, Get the facts and not just spread rumors about what other people "think".
Get EDUCATED and then you could provide an INFORMED comment instead of just running your mouth and write "stupidity"
Gangs are everywere and come from LOTS of places, they "especialize" on different subjects or activities, and much more.
Be SMARTER not just a Smart A.....
fildeal worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Dinah wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are working at the chicken plants; whose FAULT is that? They shouldn't even be in the area.
Let me know please WHICH chicken plants they work at and I won't buy the chicken. You can't trust criminals working in the public sector. I don't buy Perdue; know that much.
We have had up here in D.C. areas especially in Fairfax for awhile ( I don't know how it was handled.)
MS 13. They were running loose with machetes. Here in Prince William county we had an incident about a year ago I think where a bloody machete was found on the trunk of a car at a local high school. They were into cutting of people's parts.
If you KNOW these people are members of this gang; they don't deserve to live.
well I work at fildeal and they my be mexicans but I work with them everyday.i wother work with them then lazly whit ppl
ga boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

They are just like any other gang out there. Taking care of the streets where they live and there familys.just like the bloods crips and anyother gang out there.so if you ppl dont like them sobe it.i work in a plant. There are hard workers. I wother work with mexicans then sorry ass white ppl or black ppl.
ga boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

So gainesville has gangs so what.i have lived in new york and other bad places worse then gainesville.ppl just needs to stop being scard of gangs. Get you sum heat and shut the hell up
COG RIDER

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ALL YA FOOS DUM AF SURENOS RUN THA SHOW IN GAINESVILLE,GA ASK ABOUT US VARRIO CITY OF GAINESVILLE 13 TILL THA CASKET DROPS FUCK BOE,LOD,PLC,MVS AND ALL THA REST COG SURENOS YA CANT STOP US OR BE LIKE US IF YA GONNA GANG BANG BE A REAL GANGSTER DUM LIL KINDES TRYING PLAY
WOW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Any broken language is bad when spoken, typed it is almost impossible to decipher.
WOW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

LUK AT MI, I A BAD MOFO WID NO GRAM OR PUNCUATING) IS SOO GR8 I DON NEDD ANI EDUCATIN WEZ TALK LIKIN DIS SO WE BE LOOKIN TUFF

idiots- Scrap some more stolen copper, buy some teeth and a clue
rip to all the dead GZ

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

The #1 reason teens join gangs is to gain respect.At firts you might think that gangster will win all the time and are going to be possible to get rid of them..
Gangster do change....there "homies" get lock up,or even die,....at the end the relized everything they did was a waste of time....at the they will end up losing....losing everything.....they will stop banging by themselves, without the help of gtf.
1 Earla Villan 4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

this town aint got no real gangstaz i come from Califaz
Norte stomppin on these wanna be skrapaz this town is alll calm & shi t
proofreader

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

This thread is in serious need of a spell check!
stuf

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

trewt wrote:
Fake gangsters
if they are fake...why they killing? you dnt understand.
SXA OXC CA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

All you f..kers are fakes!, all the real Barrios are in Southern Califas most of you lames are just piasas with your nasty ass tags, with no style palabra!Come through Santa Ana California and see the real Barrios putting it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Gainesville Forum right now

Search the Gainesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min jeb stuart 47,388
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr Paris 2,036
Disappointed with Gainesville 16 hr Allen Schmidt 1
are there any good swingers groups in gainesvil... (Aug '09) Tue jay 15
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Jul 2 donzie 824
Review: Primary Auto Group Jul 2 Davy 1
Dawsonville pool room Jul 1 Jon 2
•••
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••