Next Last
chris

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2006
they're nothing but little kids acting stupid
Grand_Illusion

United States

#2 May 1, 2006
Are you crazy, cholo!!! There are hardcore Mexican gangs up there, G. How do you think runs the drugs up Interstate 85 to Washington D.C., and the rest of the Northern Seaboard. Cali know it alls
tevin

Gillsville, GA

#5 Nov 1, 2006
nothing but people that cant take up for their self
trewt

Atlanta, GA

#6 Nov 21, 2006
Fake gangsters
nicole

Acworth, GA

#7 Jan 5, 2007
I think that all people r the same and they need to be who they r not who the goverment would like us to be.
nicole

Acworth, GA

#8 Jan 5, 2007
love everbody
noe gallardo

Brownsville, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2007
gangs are no good all the gangs are not worte it so stay out of gangs because eather you go to jail or you die so its not worte it true home noe
andres garcia

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2007
man gangs in gainesville,ga r tha real gangstas especially B.O.E 23 south east
TONY

Roswell, GA

#13 Mar 27, 2007
hi guys all i got to say is that i am so horny and gay so call me at my cell number at thanks guys bye!!!!!!!!!!
San Benito

San Benito, TX

#14 Apr 2, 2007
trewt wrote:
Fake gangsters
ay man i have family livin between gainesville n athens boy u must be white vato cuz diz g'ment got u all pendejo i know for a fact comin fron da rgv that one of our traderoutes is through gainesville thats why i know for a fact that there r some hardcore vatos up there diz is comin from a og so don't run your mouth bout somethin u don't know aight ese

“I L0V3 TAKiN MY TiM3..N0 RUSH”

Since: Apr 07

MiAMi

#15 Apr 11, 2007
memba of the latin king
but i agree that sum gang are way out of line ... like shootin a old lady or women and children ... gangs today dont seem to have moral and respect .. they just run wild ... no kind of leadership ..
buncha bustas

Oglethorpe, GA

#16 Apr 14, 2007
Yea, I remember reading about all of the old women and children getting shot in gainesville... its a serious epidemic that has affected us all... dweeb
chispa

Gillsville, GA

#19 May 2, 2007
B.O.E 23 putos
DA of Oakwood

Decatur, GA

#20 May 2, 2007
xiii

They are the scum of the earth.
Manny

Flowery Branch, GA

#22 May 3, 2007
forget B.o.E. thay a club instead of gangs
Manny

Flowery Branch, GA

#23 May 3, 2007
they're nothing but little kids acting stupid
neighbor

Panama City, FL

#24 May 8, 2007
As I did my Jury duty, I got a real education about gangs in Gainesville.
They exist. The MS13 and other gangs are here and working out at the chicken plants.It is a scary thought.Also the burglary out on the lake front property is on the rise. Around my neighborhood
I have noticed an increase of grafity.I find this disturbing and am not so willing to chalk it up as teenage or wannabe mischief.
jesus a

Gainesville, GA

#25 May 8, 2007
i think that there are some cool gangs but i think that their are some that go past the line
The guy who fights

Gillsville, GA

#26 May 15, 2007
chispa wrote:
B.O.E 23 putos
Wut eva!!!!!!!!! Pendejo!!!! ALL these gangs are stupid!!!!!!!! yall think ur the shit but when it comes down to fightin yall bac out and run like little bi*****!!!! Pinches putos pendejos wannabes!!!!!!!!!! PU**YS!!!
WRong place idiot

Gillsville, GA

#28 May 15, 2007
nicole wrote:
love everbody
F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!! And go to a fu***ing tree hugger convention!!! a**hole!!!!!!!!!! B.O.E 23 putos!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min Synergy 55,575
Patterson doubles up in Atlanta National Dragst... Sep 16 kyyopmxz 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Cheating on his wife... Sep 11 Unknown 6
FYN Awaits Open Records Request From Sheriff's ... Sep 6 Roni 3
Review: Agora House For MEN (Jun '13) Sep 5 jacl 35
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gainesville News, Events & Info