Aggresive Flowery Branch police
jmcloud

Lilburn, GA

#85 Mar 26, 2013
I meant don't recognize it as a responsibility

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#86 Mar 27, 2013
I won't begin to address the first half of your post as it not only makes my point but magnifies your gossip and jealousy minded views. You rant about personal feelings clouding judgment, then pass personal judgement on these men because they didn't meet your "moral" standard.
However the second half is so full of holes it will be fun to plug them for you....
you state "Marijuana doesn’t have anti oxidants and doesn’t fight cancer? It is natural, and the only reason why it is legal to prescribe medically is because it fights cancer. Where’ve you been the last 40 years? How old are you? This is one link. There are many more.- http://theamericancultivator.com/cannabis-oil ... " to that I reply, read http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teena... .... it's not from a pro marijuana site, its from a danged medical site who uses science and facts to express a point. You know people who can identify the cancer causing chemicals in marijuana smoke. Your cite came from a marijuana advocacy group that used a 2006 study that was outdated and proven false by the same school in 2007. Also the study you cite described using cannibis oil, not smoking marijuana to reduce cancer symptoms. Which is being done, but again, people don't want a pill and an unimpaired result, they want the high. Be honest about it, if you want to stay high, stay high, but loose the hypocrisy.

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#87 Mar 27, 2013
And did you really say " you earn the right to drive when you pass a drivers test".... first brainiac, you can't earn a right. Rights are ours by birth, if driving were a right there would be no test. Is there a test to vote, or to live, or for liberty. Is driving now the only right we test for.... by your reason we should test for gun ownership then. Or we could test for home ownership.... or maybe we should have a voting test (maybe that's not a bad idea, we could get rid of uninformed voters such as yourself)....
and your speeding citations, boy you either have been out of the game so long, or were just the dumbest dude at shift change.....
YOU COULD NOT CITE ANYONE FOR SPEEDING AT A 10-50.... SIMPLE AS THAT..... and you ask how do I know, ohhhh 13 years as the most experienced accident investigator and reconstructionist in Hall County, not enough, how about having worked in excess of 10,000 court documented accidents in 9 years....not enough, how about I point out that reckless driving is not and has never been defined as 20 MPH over the speed limit. The entire code section reads this "O.C.G.A. 40-6-390 (2010)
40-6-390. Reckless driving
(a) Any person who drives any vehicle in reckless disregard for the safety of persons or property commits the offense of reckless driving.
(b) Every person convicted of reckless driving shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $1,000.00 or imprisonment not to exceed 12 months, or by both such fine and imprisonment, provided that no provision of this Code section shall be construed so as to deprive the court imposing the sentence of the power given by law to stay or suspend the execution of such sentence or to place the defendant on probation. "
That's it.. That's all...... did anyone see 20 MPH.... no because that's an old cop tale in Georgia.... again you said "Again, reckless driving statute states that exceeding the speed limit by 20mph is reckless driving. 19mph or under is not reckless driving, and that is by definition"
I have charged many people who were going much less than 19 MPH under the speed limit, in fact they were going less than the speed limit, with reckless driving.... in fact you did too if the young man on Hog Mtn road was just spinning his tires he wasn't going over the speed limit... wait, did your own facts just prove you wrong... they did...you even said the brake failure possibility was the reason.
I usually refrain from name calling and abhor people who do, but you are no cop, and if you were you were an awful cop who couldn't investigate a stolen ice cream cone at recess..... you really need to read what you type a little better or I'll just say "see above post for answer and rebuttal" you make yourself a liar each time you type.
Very dissapointed

Gainesville, GA

#88 Apr 18, 2013
How many of the above incidents were ticketed by officer Kelly B#615.
new to FB

Gainesville, GA

#89 May 7, 2013
I received a ticket recent from Officer Kelly. He cited me for stopping on RR tracks, which i did not. I thought i could squeeze in behind a car that was stopped at the rr tracks in town but there wasn't quite enough room. Perhaps a portion of my car was over the tracks, but even if it was it couldnt have been for more than a few seconds. I later find out that this warrants a $507 fine, which seems ridiculous. On his ticket he claims to have it on cam, and you can bet they will be showing me that before i pay that insane fine.

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#90 May 12, 2013
new to FB wrote:
I received a ticket recent from Officer Kelly. He cited me for stopping on RR tracks, which i did not. I thought i could squeeze in behind a car that was stopped at the rr tracks in town but there wasn't quite enough room. Perhaps a portion of my car was over the tracks, but even if it was it couldnt have been for more than a few seconds. I later find out that this warrants a $507 fine, which seems ridiculous. On his ticket he claims to have it on cam, and you can bet they will be showing me that before i pay that insane fine.
What a bunch of double talk..... Did you or did you not stop on the tracks? Your first sentence clearly says you did not, the following two sentences admit that you were over the tracks and just didn't think the law applied to you. So? Which is it?
Are you upset that you were ticketed and did not commit the crime, or are you upset you got caught and just believe that you can break the law a little and it's ok.
This is the pretention that runs rampant in our country. Wave your arms and scream because the officer followed the law and you didn't. Because you believe you deserve that attention you think the world owes you to bend the law.
The big problem here is not corruption in a police department or the profession, it is corruption of our citizens with a sense of entitlement. Grow up people, follow the law and then you will win any court case you are brought to unlawfully.
If you wish to continue to break the law, even just a little, man up and accept the consequences if you get caught.
coldwatercreek

Winder, GA

#91 May 22, 2013
Don't blame the officers for the tickets they write. They are only trying to keep their jobs and keep the chief off their asses. If you don't write at least 30 a month then you're "not worth keeping around". Most of the officers would rather patrol and answer calls but they feel pressured to write tickets. If you want to question motives for ticket writing question the administration, not the officers, tho I seriously doubt you would get an honest answer. Hell is not hot enough for the way they treat those under their power.
Miclee1

Norcross, GA

#92 Aug 6, 2013
I was just pulled over yesterday for tinted windows. The car is registered under my nephews name who bought the car with the tinted windows. I am the one that got the ticket and am not happy at all. I just bought my house about 1 mile from the Flowery Branch Police Department and I am not happy at all. I am told the fine is $203.75 and if I get the windows fixed, I will have to pay $130 instead. This is total bull! I have driven that car by police officers every day for 6 months. I have a clean driving record and a professional. He made me feel like a criminal. All he had to do was tell me it was too dark and to get if fixed. Like I said, the car isn't even registered in my name. I have heard about the FB Police department and trust me....I will do whatever I can to get this type of policing in the public eye. Yes, I understand that it is a state law, but like I said, it is not my car and I had no idea. What can I do to not pay them any money? I am not going to feel bullied in my own neighborhood.
Marty

Flowery Branch, GA

#93 Aug 6, 2013
Well folks new month so more revenue needed for Flowery Branch. This months money maker is window tint. Got pulled other yesterday just for window tint the officer could not even tell me what the 800 number was he kept telling to call all that and I watched about 20 cars drive by with darker tint then mine . So it gets better i call the office this morning and the woman told me the fine is 203.75 but if I get it fixed befor my court case it's only 137 and she said it like I was getting a deal . They don't care how they make there money so be ready if you got dark tint you might want to get rid of it

From one pissed of Flowery branch citizen
Frank

Buford, GA

#94 Sep 2, 2013
Agree with this about FB. They are out for revenue. I got a ticket and my wife and I wondered how the office could even see the light as he as on the other side of the intersection. We were shocked at being stopped.
Long story short, went to FB court, but the officer didn't show. Rather than kicking it out, the prosecutor referred it over to Hall County. Now I had to start the process over at State Court in Hall County!
Fortunately, when I described my situation to the Hall County solicitor, she agreed. She was frustrated as she sees this all the time from FB. She knocked it down to a warning and I was gone. Took about 5 hours of my time, but FB did not get a cent from me.
I like others now refuse to shop or patron any business in FB.
HappyMan

Rice Lake, WI

#95 Sep 10, 2013
wow thanks for the warning. i am relocating from wisconsin and will be looking to rent a house in october and will definetly stay out of flowery bush. btw how is the athens area around shoal rd? thanks
Stg

Gainesville, GA

#96 Sep 15, 2013
Hall county is the queen city of the blue ridge mountains and the most corrupted place in the south east USA, law enforcement, poultry and food related plants are open for business protected by the mayor, sheriff and other govermment related offices. We all know about poultry and their illegal activities with their workers sending approved food by the usda to our children in the school system, inspected by illegal aliens as the USDA goes in the plant payroll, same with law enforcement who can't solve a crime like Hannah truelove's homicide but are ready to give unnecessary traffic tickets and charge an arm and a leg.
Stg

Gainesville, GA

#97 Sep 16, 2013
The good old boys keeps running Hall, vote ladies and gents keep those people out of posts that give them power to violate honest citizens of Georgia, in some law enforcement agencies in hall, superiors are hiring in laws or intimate friends to create a secure culture and a prolific line of work consequently, it would be treason to report any wrong doing.
Melanie

Flowery Branch, GA

#98 Oct 12, 2013
I was pulled over last week and had no idea why. Officer Kelly pulled me over and told me that my registration was expired and my license plate did not belong to my car.

In February I bought my first car ever from a dealership. I thought the dealership had transferred my plate from the car I traded in to my new car. They hadn't and apparently should have. I knew my registration had expired in September, so I figured I was going to get a ticket for this. Although, I have been pulled over years ago and received only a verbal warning in Texas.

I showed my paperwork to the officer, he ran all my information and knew that the plate traced to my Durango I had traded in, etc. The officer first told me he was going to give me a citation for this, but that if he wanted, he could have me towed. I told him thanks and that I was a teacher and was broke (as if he cared.)

He went to his car and got on the radio for something, came back and asked me if somebody could take me home. He was going to tow my car. As I sobbed and told him I had nobody, and begged him, he cared less. He gave me a ticket for attempting to misrepresenting identity of a vehicle, another for expired registration, and worst of all left me standing in the road crying after making me lean against his front bumper like a criminal. I walked home 5 miles in total disbelief.

I have always respected police officers, and it makes me sick to realize the kind of people they really are. This man was rude and treated me like a criminal. I am still very upset, but obviously it will be no use fighting it.
Fuckinblows

Gainesville, GA

#99 Oct 20, 2013
Don't double park in oakwood!!! Was eating at zaxby's Sunday with the family and a two oakwood cops gave me a hard time about the double park. As if the parking lot were full! If they were doing there job I'm sure the times would be full of meth arrest!!! But as we pay them to serve and protect lets not ask them to hurt themselves!!!!!!!

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#100 Nov 25, 2013
Fuckinblows wrote:
Don't double park in oakwood!!! Was eating at zaxby's Sunday with the family and a two oakwood cops gave me a hard time about the double park. As if the parking lot were full! If they were doing there job I'm sure the times would be full of meth arrest!!! But as we pay them to serve and protect lets not ask them to hurt themselves!!!!!!!
So let me see if I get this right, You say that because you were breaking the law and two Oakwood officers addressed the fact you were breaking the law, then that means they were not doing their job of addressing when people break the law!!!!

HUH??????

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#101 Nov 25, 2013
Melanie wrote:
I was pulled over last week and had no idea why. Officer Kelly pulled me over and told me that my registration was expired and my license plate did not belong to my car.
In February I bought my first car ever from a dealership. I thought the dealership had transferred my plate from the car I traded in to my new car. They hadn't and apparently should have. I knew my registration had expired in September, so I figured I was going to get a ticket for this. Although, I have been pulled over years ago and received only a verbal warning in Texas.
I showed my paperwork to the officer, he ran all my information and knew that the plate traced to my Durango I had traded in, etc. The officer first told me he was going to give me a citation for this, but that if he wanted, he could have me towed. I told him thanks and that I was a teacher and was broke (as if he cared.)
He went to his car and got on the radio for something, came back and asked me if somebody could take me home. He was going to tow my car. As I sobbed and told him I had nobody, and begged him, he cared less. He gave me a ticket for attempting to misrepresenting identity of a vehicle, another for expired registration, and worst of all left me standing in the road crying after making me lean against his front bumper like a criminal. I walked home 5 miles in total disbelief.
I have always respected police officers, and it makes me sick to realize the kind of people they really are. This man was rude and treated me like a criminal. I am still very upset, but obviously it will be no use fighting it.
You "Melanie" are a liar. I wanted to say something nicer, but liar is all that fits.
Look at your post, from the first sentence you are a liar. "Officer Kelly pulled me over I don't know why" next sentence "he pulled me over for expired registration and the tag did not belong to my car". LIAR
What happened, as I can read it is, Officer Kelly did his job, but you assume because you are a woman, teacher, and from out of town, you should be let go. Sorry lady, in Georgia we only let good looking women go (sarcasm).
You should try to tell a better story. But like everyone else here you have said "I did it, I just don't think I should be in trouble for doing it"!!!
Jeez, you even say you have been stopped before and given a break, you still did it again and think you are above the law. You maam' are the problem, not the victim.
FB Resident

Gainesville, GA

#102 Nov 25, 2013
DUB wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see if I get this right, You say that because you were breaking the law and two Oakwood officers addressed the fact you were breaking the law, then that means they were not doing their job of addressing when people break the law!!!!
HUH??????
So double parking on private property (Zaxby's parking lot) is breaking the law and worthy of police intervention? Really?

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#103 Nov 26, 2013
FB Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So double parking on private property (Zaxby's parking lot) is breaking the law and worthy of police intervention? Really?
Yes... as a matter of fact. If you read the code sections (40-1-1, 40-6-203 and 40-6-252). Private property is specifly addressed and notes that LEO's can request that you remove your vehicle or face a fine and the fines are clearly spelled out. And did it occur to you that the merchant or business manager asked the officers to address the issue. Do not assume that your arrogant and rude assumption that you can park wherever you want is accepted by everyone.
Mel

Atlanta, GA

#104 Nov 26, 2013
Flowery Branch driver wrote:
Those cops will ticket you for running a stop sign even if you've been completely stopped and had to wait for cars to pass. It's just your word against theirs and who do you think the judge will believe (or does the judge even care). The judge is a paid employee of Flowery Branch.
He's right. My tag was expired and instead of a nice warning I got a ticket for it PLUS a $650 ticket for attempting to conceal a vehicle, got my car towed and walked home 5 miles sobbing. The dealership where I had bought my car put my plate from the car I traded in on my car and I never got it transferred. I thought they did that for me. I had insurance and all paperwork from dealership with me and my plate traced to my old car in my name. There was no intent to conceal my vehicle. I got to court on my birthday to fight it. I hear I'm going to lose but I have to try. I heard from people in town that Officer Kelly likes to intimidate people and be mean to them. I'm a teacher and because of his attitude I could be out 1000 dollars I don't have. Haven't had a ticket in 20 years. BS that they can get away with that. Totally lost my respect for police officers that I've always had. Thanks Officer Kelly! Hope you feel great about yourself and have a lot to be thankful for!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hall County residents concerned about 3 bears p... (Oct '13) 33 min Guest 3
dustin adkins 6 hr smoking true weed 1
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Sun donzie 879
News Authorities: Cheer program treasurer accused of... Feb 6 Karma 2
Elvis Lee Clark aka Ernest T Bass (Apr '12) Feb 6 hugh 18
Any Milfs out there? (Oct '14) Jan 29 kaikeiki 5
Discreet afternoon. Jan 29 kaikeiki 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages