Jeff Strickland is running for Sherif...

Jeff Strickland is running for Sheriff.....

Posted in the Gainesville Forum

hmmm

Gainesville, GA

#1 Apr 10, 2011
hmmm.....
Supporter

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Sep 26, 2011
This sounds wonderful to me! I hope he gets it. I've known Jeff for years, and I can't think of anyone better to be Hall County Sheriff. I mean he's been with the department his entire career, so who better to run it? He'll be getting my vote!

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Maybe Jeff can spend a little less time kissing babies and shaking hands, and a little more time overseeing his department. Three recent investigations have proven one thing, Strickland can not, or will not take the time to be the commander for the HCSO. A sexual assualt case was ignored, a rape kit was refused, and a 25 year veteran was fired for doign exactly what the HCSO policy says he should have done. By the ay, th first two are mandated by law to have been handled differently. ANd when Jeff was questioned about it, he stuttered and stammered, or just looked dumbfounded. ANd even after the storied broke, he was unable to address the problem. And no, I do not work there, have not been arrested, and moved from Hall County four months ago to escape the effects of a corrupt city and county government. However, I believe that Jeff Strickland is about to cost the taxpayers of Hall County a huge amount of money, and the sad thing is, he probably going to be elcted despite his incompetence.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2011
DUB wrote:
Maybe Jeff can spend a little less time kissing babies and shaking hands, and a little more time overseeing his department. Three recent investigations have proven one thing, Strickland can not, or will not take the time to be the commander for the HCSO. A sexual assualt case was ignored, a rape kit was refused, and a 25 year veteran was fired for doign exactly what the HCSO policy says he should have done. By the ay, th first two are mandated by law to have been handled differently. ANd when Jeff was questioned about it, he stuttered and stammered, or just looked dumbfounded. ANd even after the storied broke, he was unable to address the problem. And no, I do not work there, have not been arrested, and moved from Hall County four months ago to escape the effects of a corrupt city and county government. However, I believe that Jeff Strickland is about to cost the taxpayers of Hall County a huge amount of money, and the sad thing is, he probably going to be elcted despite his incompetence.
Why does the Gainesville Times refuse to publish articles on all of the corruption, fraud, deceit and lack of proper leadership in the HSCO?
Cronic is the WORST Sheriff we have had in decades. Cronic and his alter-ego Jeff Strickland have run off so many good Deputies. Electing Jeff will be the same as re-electing Cronic.
vetsforhewett

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 10, 2011
Vote Chuck Hewett for Hall County Sheriff.
hmmm

Saint Johns, MI

#6 May 26, 2012
Jon P Strickland for sheriff!
vetsforhewett

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Chuck is the man for the job. Building steam everyday but we can't seem to find Aggravated Burglary anywhere in the GA Code!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Jul 17 Mary 897
Str8 guy Jul 3 Curious Blonde 3
accident Jun '16 Mary 2
What motorcycle clubs are in North ga? Jun '16 Jojo 1
News Search ends at Lake Lanier park for missing Gai... May '16 GAgirl 1
News Flowery Branch seniors Kelsey and Hannah McQuee... May '16 ddd 1
Pictures of The old Airline school (Dec '14) May '16 marie miller 3

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance