Christine Storms Beginnings of a Univ...

Christine Storms Beginnings of a Universal Witch

Posted in the Gainesville Forum

Pam Hannigan

AOL

#1 May 29, 2012
"I am back with a update" I am NOT giving up on my book. This is going to be a ugly fight between me and publish america and book venders . I made a comic video book www.youtube.com/watch... I only want to know who publishamerica and their book venders KNOW?Why are they allowed to steal thousands of dollars off me? Who is my donations going to? Why did they not even sign a book contract for my book and still selling it? I AM IN A RAGE! I am going to fight , fight, fight! My comic book binds all my work and characters. I want to know why lawyers tell me they wont touch my case(too big) I explain i have proof they didnt sign contract. They"Lawyers" told me get a copy right lawyer. I can't afford a copy right lawyer! One big scam on Authors books! a Get rid of libraries in the schools and the U.S. So a handful of folks can make alot of money! The big sites are allowing thieves to steal peoples names and ideals so they can sit back and get a kick back on the clicks. I was going to quit. NOPE, I am going to fight AND WIN! Thanks Pam
Here is my Question:
Do you think that Publishers and Book Venders on line should be able to laugh at the press and the people?"KNOWING that no one can do anything about them?(Lawyers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrowhead Hunting in NorthEast Georgia? (Oct '09) May 23 tbennett 10
News Developer turns attention to Gainesville downto... May 23 John Valenza 3
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) May 8 Tammoe 922
News Woman thrown from vehicle in critical condition May 5 Barbie 1
What motorcycle clubs are in North ga? (Jun '16) Apr 27 Erik 2
News KKK sign may return to downtown Dahlonega Apr '17 dahlonegaisfallin... 2
News Tuition increase coming for UNG students after ... Apr '17 dahlonegaisfallin... 1

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages