Morrisville mom faces deportation aft...

Morrisville mom faces deportation after friends say she was duped

There are 2 comments on the WRAL.com story from May 17, 2012, titled Morrisville mom faces deportation after friends say she was duped. In it, WRAL.com reports that:

Nine-year-old Enid Aguirre talks to her mom about everything, almost every day, but since October, those conversations have been over the telephone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRAL.com.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 May 19, 2012
Any paperwork her lawyer drew up she had to sign. She knew what was going on. Plus she got caught carrying a gun.

"She was also charged with a felony of possession of a firearm for a handgun she legally purchased with a gun permit. U.S. law states that it's a felony if an illegal alien possesses a weapon."

In the country illegally, falsified documents and carrying a gun.

We are turning into Mexico. Her supporters think she's a model citizen, maybe in Mexico.
hawker54

Ridgefield, CT

#2 Jun 1, 2012
It seems confusing but if you have a green card, you are not illegal. They need to figure out where the fraudulent documents were sourced from. The immigration lawyer might be crooked and I expect immigration to look into it. It is legal to own a gun in America, and if she qualifies with green card, then so be it. Guns suck because people suck. People have legal rights. But you have to be legal I guess. And it seems she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ivy Gerrell will spend six weeks in China to le... Jun 17 Dahlonega resident 1
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Jun 13 George hall 9
flowery branch leaveing barking dogs outside f... Jun 8 fed up 1
don't ever go to the gainesville health department Jun 8 bad idea 1
Aggresive Flowery Branch police (Aug '10) Jun 1 need info 136
Arrowhead Hunting in NorthEast Georgia? (Oct '09) May '17 tbennett 10
News Developer turns attention to Gainesville downto... May '17 John Valenza 3

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages