Reputed gang leader guilty on drug ch...

Reputed gang leader guilty on drug charges

There are 78 comments on the The Times story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Reputed gang leader guilty on drug charges. In it, The Times reports that:

Charles Douglas Graham, the reputed gang leader who was acquitted of a drive-by double homicide five years ago, was convicted by a jury today of felony sale of drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

DUB

Since: Mar 08

North East Ga

#1 Aug 26, 2008
One more piece of trash gone!!!!!!!!!!
Cham

Duluth, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2008
I agree! We as Mexicans are hated regardless but with less gangs maybe there is less racism ya Right!

DUB

North East Ga

#4 Sep 9, 2008
graham is not a mexican, he is as white as rice. so let's keep the race card in the deck.

DUB

North East Ga

#5 Sep 10, 2008
20 years. how great is that.

“La-Morena”

Since: Nov 07

Gainesville GA

#6 Sep 18, 2008
DUB wrote:
20 years. how great is that.
20 i thought it was 60? check ur facts

DUB

North East Ga

#7 Sep 18, 2008
he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, the rest of the 60 is probation. I know the facts I was there. check your facts, then check your understanding of the facts, then check your attitude at the door. Thanks You

DUB

North East Ga

#8 Sep 18, 2008
20 years to serve, 40 years probation. Hence 20 years. Check your facts, check your understanding, then check the attitude.

DUB

North East Ga

#9 Sep 18, 2008
sorry double posted server is a lil slow.
Ruger

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2008
MorenaXV3 wrote:
<quoted text>
20 i thought it was 60? check ur facts
You're next.
I can't wait to here the stories about sniveling gang members in the back of patrol cars crying like women when they have been acting so tough.
What a joke.
who cares

Newnan, GA

#11 Sep 21, 2008
I bet you won't say that in his face.

DUB

North East Ga

#12 Sep 21, 2008
And why is that, forget courage and pride, lil Dougie will be behind several inches of glass and bars. Who cares......right, who cares!!!!
who cares

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2008
U wouldn't be saying it if he wasn't behind bars,coward.

DUB

North East Ga

#14 Sep 22, 2008
Ohhhh...... I would and did when I had the pleasure of putting him away, not you or lil' Dougie is as scary as you hope you are. The fact that childish, immature, scared little boys and girls fall into the trappings of gang life somehow gives you and sense of power and respect. That power and respect may exist with other scared lil' gang bangers, but not with the rest of the world. But again...who cares. You seem to be very brave behind this message board. But then, what have we learned from lil' Dougie, be proud of your gang, until someone ask you, then deny deny deny. If Doug had been proud of his BOE membership, then why did he try so hard to keep it a secret at trial.

“La-Morena”

Since: Nov 07

Gainesville GA

#15 Sep 22, 2008
f-k it if i get locked up for being in 18st i am not gonna cry for it wat happens happens i cant help my future that God has set for me... anyways what i read was that Douglas got 60 years in prison and i know his mom's cousin so dont ya think i know.... and if he was so proud of his BOE sh!t then why did he keep it a secret why didnt he take it like a man and say what he really was?!!???! pussy!!!!! cuz he knew he was going to get more years thats why!!! what does he think that the law is stupid?!?! hell na they know he is a gangster and thats why they gave him so much time ****but one thing that i cant stand is that people like to say sh!t when they put u away put NOBODY ever says anything when u are out cuz the know that they get their a$$es kicked
Seth Mitchell

Lawrenceville, GA

#16 Sep 22, 2008
anyone remember me??

DUB

North East Ga

#17 Sep 22, 2008
MorenaXV3 wrote:
f-k it if i get locked up for being in 18st i am not gonna cry for it wat happens happens i cant help my future that God has set for me... anyways what i read was that Douglas got 60 years in prison and i know his mom's cousin so dont ya think i know.... and if he was so proud of his BOE sh!t then why did he keep it a secret why didnt he take it like a man and say what he really was?!!???! pussy!!!!! cuz he knew he was going to get more years thats why!!! what does he think that the law is stupid?!?! hell na they know he is a gangster and thats why they gave him so much time ****but one thing that i cant stand is that people like to say sh!t when they put u away put NOBODY ever says anything when u are out cuz the know that they get their a$$es kicked
You preach that your soooooo smart, however what you read was he was sentenced to 60 years with 20 to serve in prison. Smart people read the whole thing.
Ruger

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2008
who cares wrote:
I bet you won't say that in his face.
He had his chance out on the road.
Ruger

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2008
MorenaXV3 wrote:
Read above.
who cares

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2008
DUB ain't nothing but a sh*t talker mother f**ker get on my level b*t*h B.O.E TO DA FULLEST and we're going to take this lil town over for Douglas and all the homies locked up so f**k u

DUB

North East Ga

#21 Sep 24, 2008
who cares wrote:
DUB ain't nothing but a sh*t talker mother f**ker get on my level b*t*h B.O.E TO DA FULLEST and we're going to take this lil town over for Douglas and all the homies locked up so f**k u
WOW...another example of how gang life really espands the vocabulary of our youth. But again..who cares. Take a lesson from Dougie, get out of the life or fet into prison. Hall County LE will put you away one way or another. Ask Dougie. It took six years but now he caught 20.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution in Dawson County Tue Donald Trump 3
Any Milfs out there? (Oct '14) Aug '18 Country 6
Need help finding a home for a granny, her gra... (Aug '17) Aug '18 J Bradford 2
What motorcycle clubs are in North ga? (Jun '16) Aug '18 Booger 7
Hall County School System (Nov '17) Jul '18 Mexico Sucks 3
Teens interracial dating in Gainesville (Nov '10) Jul '18 Rotary One 37
Review: Michelle Rohan Law Office (Nov '09) Jun '18 BKW 5

Gainesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages