Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16977 Jul 1, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to Oh my. Sorry for not being more clear.
It is a hoot isn't it? LMAO
Who

Alto, GA

#16978 Jul 1, 2013
Edit this post::

Obama the narcissist.

"Narcissistic folks often are very generous. They may, for instance, give away large sums of money to charity. Generous giving makes the giver feel good and also feels appropriate, like "the right" thing to do. At the same time, when there is a situation in which someone who tends toward narcissism wants something, and that desire is in conflict with what someone else wants, that's when the selfish side takes over."

Example of Obamas narcissism."

Obama:'The Planet Will Boil Over' If Africans Are Allowed Cars and Air-Conditioning."

He's spread his BS here in America and now is spreading it in Africa.

Read the whole link below.

Douglasville, GA

#16979 Jul 1, 2013
Who wrote:
Obama the narcissist.
"Narcissistic folks often are very generous. They may, for instance, give away large sums of money to charity. Generous giving makes the giver feel good and also feels appropriate, like "the right" thing to do. At the same time, when there is a situation in which someone who tends toward narcissism wants something, and that desire is in conflict with what someone else wants, that's when the selfish side takes over."
Example of Obamas narcissi"
About Us
Resources
Send Tips
Donate
RSS
Obama:'The Planet Will Boil Over' If Africans Are Allowed Cars and Air-Conditioning."
He's spread his BS here in America and now is spreading it in Africa.
Read the whole link below.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...

I see that he is donating 7 billion dollars of the taxpayers money. That should make him feel much better than using his own money.
Who

Alto, GA

#16980 Jul 1, 2013
No more Lucky Charms for me or mine.

Boycott Lucky Charms.

"Isnít That Sweet?: Lucky Charms Goes Gay."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lauren-enk/2013/...

Wonder if OMTE will give them up. And will Oh my and IO offset his purchasing power.

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#16981 Jul 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The nastiest Fa$$ot on the planet is on here as a guest. You may want to remove yourself from the computer if you have just eaten. This person is the devil himself. Just warning the unsuspecting of how gross that Fa$$ot guest is.
Relax.

Breath in.

Breath out.

That intense homophobia is gonna cause you to explode.

Relax.

Your insecurity about you sexuality is self-imposed.

Nobody cares.

Breath in.

Breath out.

It's Ok to be ambiguous and confused about your desires.

Nobody is judging you.

Relax.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16982 Jul 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing, oh my. It just makes you wonder, does she know how phucked-up she really is?
Oh my, the irony of this post, from this poster.

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#16983 Jul 1, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows how sick and twisted you queers really are. You only proved it dummy. You better be glad that alot of people believe in Jesus, because if not. Well, let's just say you Fa$$ots would be an endangered species.
Homophobia is just ugly.

Let it go.

Relax.

Don't project your "confusion" onto others as anger.

Chill.

It's OK.

We aren't judging you.
Who

Alto, GA

#16984 Jul 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a hoot isn't it? LMAO
I personally think he has Jargon aphasia.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16985 Jul 1, 2013
How correct you are, Who!
This narcissist used "I" seventy two times in the first 1000 words of his speech, referring to Mandela just a few times.

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/30/laser-like-self...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#16986 Jul 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are not a true conservative. Anyone that thinks that Teddy Roosevelt was a conservative is just wrong. He was a progressive and ran under the Bull Moose Party which was a progressive party. If you had said Pat Buchanan was a conservative , then I would agree. Hindsight is 20/20. People do make mistakes. Reagan was probably one of the few true conservative presidents.
Sometimes you do post some good conservative ideas and then you suddenly just go off into left field.
May I give you a suggestion? I bet many of the Topix viewers would agree with it. Quit living in the past. The past is the past and there isn't anything you can say or do to undo anything that was done then. Think and look at the now. Now is today and what is happening today is important. Lets talk about today or at least something in the last year or so. Think about the future. The future is important as that is where we will be living if we don't die. Even if you die it is still important to the remaining people and generations to come.
I removed part of your looongg statement so I would have room to respond.
Ronnie Ray-Gun ?

A Conservative ?

You can't be serious.

Ray-Gun illegally sold guns and missiles to Muslim Terrorist(

Ray-Gun illegally funded murderous criminals in Central America to overthrow democratically elected governments.

Ray-Gun ran huge deficits.

Ray-Gun tripled the national debt.

Ray-Gun expanded the size of government 2X Carter did.

Ray-Gun nearly tripled the subsidies for Agribusiness.

If Ray-Gun was a "Conservative" then conservatives need to be jailed and never allowed access to power again.

Douglasville, GA

#16987 Jul 1, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I think He is really a She. BTW that is pretty darn funny.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#16988 Jul 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax.
Breath in.
Breath out.
That intense homophobia is gonna cause you to explode.
Relax.
Your insecurity about you sexuality is self-imposed.
Nobody cares.
Breath in.
Breath out.
It's Ok to be ambiguous and confused about your desires.
Nobody is judging you.
Relax.
Does that really make you queers feel better about yourselves? To suggest that someone is confused about their sexual identity, because you are so ashamed of yours is pathetic. You are all the same. When all else fells you all throw up the same lame a$$ defense. It's all you have. It's really played out. You need to relax and skip my post. Phobia means fear and I am not scared of none of you queers, I just don't like you. Why is that so hard to grasp?
Who

Alto, GA

#16989 Jul 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think He is really a She.

Could be. Maybe he/she will open that closet door.

Douglasville, GA

#16990 Jul 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie Ray-Gun ?
A Conservative ?
You can't be serious.
Ray-Gun illegally funded murderous criminals in Central America to overthrow democratically elected governments.
If Ray-Gun was a "Conservative" then conservatives need to be jailed and never allowed access to power again.
You just can't let it go can you? I am not going to argue with you. What is the use? You have difficulty in seeing how certain motives are used to the good to help our country. You are unable to see the good things that people have done for our country. Everything ever done by a conservative is criticised by you. You have the gall to call Teddy Roosevelt a conservative. You don't know what a conservative is. You always play Monday morning quarterback. Twenty twenty hindsight is pretty easy to do.

Douglasville, GA

#16991 Jul 1, 2013
Has anybody watched that new series The Dome? It comes on tonight at 10:00. So far it is pretty good. I was just wondering if that all the liberals are trapped under that invisible dome. They are unable to get any outside news by radio,tv,newspaper, and are unable to communicate with the rest of the world.
They are all trapped in their own little world.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16992 Jul 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Black, lesbian, unemployed, drug addicted, 327 lb., woman, with a nine prior felony convictions, who lives in government housing, on welfare and good stamps,(which I use to buy cigarettes, Mad Dog 20/20 wine and "tall boy" beers, with seven children from 8 different black or Hispanic fathers, all of whom are in prison for dealing drugs and raping white women.
What's it to you honky M-F'er ?
One question, why do you post relaxation techniques, advise posters to "relax", "shake it off"- yet you go off on crazed rants? Now tell us again, WHO's confused??
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16993 Jul 1, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Has anybody watched that new series The Dome? It comes on tonight at 10:00. So far it is pretty good. I was just wondering if that all the liberals are trapped under that invisible dome. They are unable to get any outside news by radio,tv,newspaper, and are unable to communicate with the rest of the world.
They are all trapped in their own little world.
Sounds interesting.. rotfl
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16994 Jul 1, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, the irony of this post, from this poster.
Thanks, I needed a good chuckle...
Mr. Bill, You really are in dire need of some new material. Would you like for me to forward you a list of my greatest hits?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16996 Jul 1, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
lol This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16997 Jul 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie Ray-Gun ?
A Conservative ?
You can't be serious.
Ronald Reagan will always be the gold standard as far as presidents are concerned. Your silly and boring "Ray-Gun" is as OLD as the rest of your worn out posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patterson doubles up in Atlanta National Dragst... 5 hr kyyopmxz 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
Cheating on his wife... Sep 11 Unknown 6
FYN Awaits Open Records Request From Sheriff's ... Sep 6 Roni 3
Review: Agora House For MEN (Jun '13) Sep 5 jacl 35
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Gary Tuck Sep 5 Melvin 6
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Gainesville People Search