Elvis Lee Clark aka Ernest T Bass

Elvis Lee Clark aka Ernest T Bass

Posted in the Gainesville Forum

Sheriff Andy

Asheville, NC

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I am asking for the public's help in apprehending this man he is wanted by the Hall County Sheriffs Dept for destruction of private property with a slingshot and a tube of super glue. He has eluded the authorities on his Harley that has a tag that says elvis. He is a stalker a wife beater a con man a gigolo and a snitch. He does not work he lives off women he manages to con. Maybe a reward is being offered for his arrest as he's wanted on multiple charges. He should be considered a menace and a habitual criminal that has bragged about killing people and getting away with it.He also brags about being a enforcer for local drug dealers. He should also be considered armed and dangerous he carries a slingshot! Ernest T Bass carried a rock Lee carries marbles for his weapon of choice. He is a ex-con who has also violated his terms of probation. He is also wanted by a bail bonds company so he is quite popular amongst some of the inmates he has managed to put behind bars to save his own azz. Many will be so glad to have him back in their company I hear they miss his tender kisses.
Barney

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Elvis is in the building the Hall County Jail that is. Me and Andy caught Elvis aka Ernest T Bass and locked him up. We confiscated his slingshot and his motorcycle he won't be out tonight hurting people and harrassing women. He is a MONSTER for sure.
Hoodie Hoo

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 4, 2012
Hoodie Hoo goober! Is that you down thar behind the pole beans?
Sheriff Andy

United States

#4 May 7, 2012
Hoodie Hoo wrote:
Hoodie Hoo goober! Is that you down thar behind the pole beans?
It's not nice to talk about the dead. R.I.P. Goober!
Barbara

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jun 10, 2015
Sheriff Andy wrote:
I am asking for the public's help in apprehending this man he is wanted by the Hall County Sheriffs Dept for destruction of private property with a slingshot and a tube of super glue. He has eluded the authorities on his Harley that has a tag that says elvis. He is a stalker a wife beater a con man a gigolo and a snitch. He does not work he lives off women he manages to con. Maybe a reward is being offered for his arrest as he's wanted on multiple charges. He should be considered a menace and a habitual criminal that has bragged about killing people and getting away with it.He also brags about being a enforcer for local drug dealers. He should also be considered armed and dangerous he carries a slingshot! Ernest T Bass carried a rock Lee carries marbles for his weapon of choice. He is a ex-con who has also violated his terms of probation. He is also wanted by a bail bonds company so he is quite popular amongst some of the inmates he has managed to put behind bars to save his own azz. Many will be so glad to have him back in their company I hear they miss his tender kisses.
Elvis Lee Clark is a true southern gentleman. Whom ever wrote the above article don't know anything about Mr. Clark. He is kind, gentle, loving and extremely generous. I have had the wonderful opportunity to be loved by him. I have never known a better man in all my life. So to you who say you know Elvis Lee Clark I say keep your mouth shut unless you know what you are talking about.
Barbara

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 10, 2015
Elvis Lee Clark is an amazing man.
Barbara

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jun 10, 2015
Obviously you don't know Elvis Lee Clark. He is a wonderful man who would do anything to help anyone in need. He is a real man, there is no man out there that could even come close to walking in his shoes. He has never and will never hurt women or children. In fact women and children love him. He is a loyal friend even to those who don't deserve it. He protects those that are abused by others. So unless you know what you are talking about please keep your mouth shut and his name out of your mouth. I love him so much!
Barbara

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jun 10, 2015
Barney wrote:
Elvis is in the building the Hall County Jail that is. Me and Andy caught Elvis aka Ernest T Bass and locked him up. We confiscated his slingshot and his motorcycle he won't be out tonight hurting people and harrassing women. He is a MONSTER for sure.
You are the MONSTER, spreading lies about a awesome man. Shut up with your lies.
Vickie

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jun 23, 2015
Barbara wrote:
Elvis Lee Clark is an amazing man.
Barbara just how ling have u actually known Lee? I have known him over 20 yesrs dear . Lee is a great friend to have ...however I have never known him to be faithful to any woman no matter what she did for him. Actually on days you did nit make his visits another wOman went running. So sweetie don't sing all those praises unless you reAlly have known them to be true. Lee will hold you in his arms and LIE LIE LIE. At this very minute his Harley jacket is hanging in my closet. I can only imagine all the other belongings he has hanging all over North Georgia!!!
Barbara

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2015
Vickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbara just how ling have u actually known Lee? I have known him over 20 yesrs dear . Lee is a great friend to have ...however I have never known him to be faithful to any woman no matter what she did for him. Actually on days you did nit make his visits another wOman went running. So sweetie don't sing all those praises unless you reAlly have known them to be true. Lee will hold you in his arms and LIE LIE LIE. At this very minute his Harley jacket is hanging in my closet. I can only imagine all the other belongings he has hanging all over North Georgia!!!

Vickie seems to me if you have known Lee for 20 years you would agree with me. Yet you are also spouting trash out your mouth about him. The first time I met you you were curled up under his arm. Not that it is any of your business but I know who came on the visits I couldn't make, which were not many, because he told me. You say you know him I say shut your mouth. Lee does not lie. And princess Vickie don't you worry about me cause Lee, my king, is taking excellent care of me, his queen!
pammy1962

Gainesville, GA

#11 Jun 28, 2015
Vickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbara just how ling have u actually known Lee? I have known him over 20 yesrs dear . Lee is a great friend to have ...however I have never known him to be faithful to any woman no matter what she did for him. Actually on days you did nit make his visits another wOman went running. So sweetie don't sing all those praises unless you reAlly have known them to be true. Lee will hold you in his arms and LIE LIE LIE. At this very minute his Harley jacket is hanging in my closet. I can only imagine all the other belongings he has hanging all over North Georgia!!!
Obviously you have mistaken Lee for someone who cares what others think. The Lee that I know lives his life the way he wants to. He doesn't start anything with anybody that don't start with him first. He is a gentleman and you ladies who are complaining about him are just jealous cause he don't want you!
heartbroken by elvis

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2015
I find it interesting that only women have replied to the comments. But not surprising. I know that elvis is a ladies man. He has a hard time being faithful and with one woman for very long. It almost seems as if he makes things bigger than they are just so he can leave them crying. He only wants to satisfy himself and does not really care about the woman's feelings he is with at the time. All he cares about is himself and the things that people have done to him and the things he has done in his life. He talks all the time about the bad things that people have done to him yet he rarely speaks of the good things that were done for him. He will tell you what he has done for others yet rarely does he speak of the ones he walked away from and left broken. He never apologizes for his mistakes and he has made many and I'm sure will make more. I wonder why Elvis himself has not commented on sheriff Andy's post or Barbara's or Vickie's or Pam's. Maybe because he just really does not care about any one of you. Maybe because the only person that matters to him is Elvis Lee Clark #14!
thunderstruck

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2015
heartbroken by elvis wrote:
I find it interesting that only women have replied to the comments. But not surprising. I know that elvis is a ladies man. He has a hard time being faithful and with one woman for very long. It almost seems as if he makes things bigger than they are just so he can leave them crying. He only wants to satisfy himself and does not really care about the woman's feelings he is with at the time. All he cares about is himself and the things that people have done to him and the things he has done in his life. He talks all the time about the bad things that people have done to him yet he rarely speaks of the good things that were done for him. He will tell you what he has done for others yet rarely does he speak of the ones he walked away from and left broken. He never apologizes for his mistakes and he has made many and I'm sure will make more. I wonder why Elvis himself has not commented on sheriff Andy's post or Barbara's or Vickie's or Pam's. Maybe because he just really does not care about any one of you. Maybe because the only person that matters to him is Elvis Lee Clark #14!
Barbara you are Lee's toy at the moment, but when he sees a woman he wants to play with more you will be thrown out. Vickie, you seem angry, did you think you could maybe hold him down? Pammy, you are his past and will never be in his future. Heartbroken, you get what you give. As for me, I was his toy years ago, even thought I was his favorite, because he told me I was. Yet, when a younger, newer toy caught his eye he left me without a backwards glance. I believe that even if Lee's special woman who does not cheat or lie came along, he would still walk away for does not believe a mere woman could ever be as perfect as he is. So if he tells you he loves you and will always be there for you, he is lying. He will never be faithful or honest to a woman for he only cares about himself and his pleasure and no woman, child or animal will change that.
patiently waiting for lee

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2015
heartbroken by elvis wrote:
I find it interesting that only women have replied to the comments. But not surprising. I know that elvis is a ladies man. He has a hard time being faithful and with one woman for very long. It almost seems as if he makes things bigger than they are just so he can leave them crying. He only wants to satisfy himself and does not really care about the woman's feelings he is with at the time. All he cares about is himself and the things that people have done to him and the things he has done in his life. He talks all the time about the bad things that people have done to him yet he rarely speaks of the good things that were done for him. He will tell you what he has done for others yet rarely does he speak of the ones he walked away from and left broken. He never apologizes for his mistakes and he has made many and I'm sure will make more. I wonder why Elvis himself has not commented on sheriff Andy's post or Barbara's or Vickie's or Pam's. Maybe because he just really does not care about any one of you. Maybe because the only person that matters to him is Elvis Lee Clark #14!
Elvis is never going to reply or comment to anyone's post. Then he would have to tell Barbara, Vickie, Pammy, Heartbroken by Elvis and Thunderstruck the truth and there would be the others that he is charming right now also, surely you don't think you are the only one Barbara. If you did you are wrong, there is others that he is charming also, promise, because he has been with me twice now since he got out on June 19th. He told me you would be out of the picture very soon. I will wait for his deep wet kisses and the special way he makes me feel. I will be the one to hold him down. He says I'm the best he has ever had.
Barbara

United States

#15 Jul 8, 2015
You ladies are getting off the issue here. Elvis was a single man and his past with women is not what this is really about. Elvis has been falsely accused of many things over his life time. He has been hurt by people who had no reason to hurt him. He is a great man. He is only trying to do good and people keep trying to knock him down. If you say you love him or are his friend then why do you not help him as he always helped you when you needed it. Past is in the past. All that really matters is what he is doing today for his future. So please I ask you to speak out about the good that he did for you and give him the praise he truly deserves. To know Lee is to love Lee. I love Lee!
Kay Samples

Tampa, FL

#16 Jul 30, 2015
Ive known elvis for 49yrs we have been friends our whole lives and ladies you should feel privleged that he crossed your path although we have never been in a relationship that way he is a true blue friend never would hurt you on purpose he has lived his life workin hard raisin his girls havein fun and if you had the privlage of him crossin your path im sure you had fun so you have a memory to enjoy thinkin about dont be angry smile and say wow he took up time wt me and i bet it makes you smile . Mine and elvis song our hair turnin white my neck always been red my coller still blue guess we will always be red white and blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discreet afternoon. Sun looking 3
women Aug 26 lovewett 1
Looking for soccer mom Aug 26 Goingdown 1
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Aug 10 Coop 864
News State lawmakers expecting contentious 2016 session Jul '15 humanspirit 1
The girl Jul '15 alaha 2
BRYAN Keith PAYNE AND JESSICA S. PAYNE Jul '15 Information 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages