Sheriff Andy

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I am asking for the public's help in apprehending this man he is wanted by the Hall County Sheriffs Dept for destruction of private property with a slingshot and a tube of super glue. He has eluded the authorities on his Harley that has a tag that says elvis. He is a stalker a wife beater a con man a gigolo and a snitch. He does not work he lives off women he manages to con. Maybe a reward is being offered for his arrest as he's wanted on multiple charges. He should be considered a menace and a habitual criminal that has bragged about killing people and getting away with it.He also brags about being a enforcer for local drug dealers. He should also be considered armed and dangerous he carries a slingshot! Ernest T Bass carried a rock Lee carries marbles for his weapon of choice. He is a ex-con who has also violated his terms of probation. He is also wanted by a bail bonds company so he is quite popular amongst some of the inmates he has managed to put behind bars to save his own azz. Many will be so glad to have him back in their company I hear they miss his tender kisses.
Barney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Elvis is in the building the Hall County Jail that is. Me and Andy caught Elvis aka Ernest T Bass and locked him up. We confiscated his slingshot and his motorcycle he won't be out tonight hurting people and harrassing women. He is a MONSTER for sure.
Hoodie Hoo

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Hoodie Hoo goober! Is that you down thar behind the pole beans?
Sheriff Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Hoodie Hoo wrote:
Hoodie Hoo goober! Is that you down thar behind the pole beans?
It's not nice to talk about the dead. R.I.P. Goober!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gainesville Discussions

Search the Gainesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min WasBushStupid 39,453
Christian metal reaching out, touching new souls (Apr '07) Fri Conchilla 5
chase elliot Apr 14 UCT 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Minnie N. Bearden : Obituary Apr 9 johnnie bradley 1
Gary Tuck Apr 5 YourRealName 1
Rudi Kiefer Apr 2 WHAT THE HECK 1
•••
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••