hello

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Jan 24, 2012
well let me start saying your depressed over your daughter you blame a town that she committed suicide you are on topix looking for methadone so that tells me you have problem with pills and with you depression and addiction it is just a matter of time before something happens i wish you were closer to where i live i would help you thru this remember this sweetie the town may have a part in why she did what she did but there was other reasons why she done it sweetheart and i have no disabilities as you put i have 3 degrees in psychology and can tell by the way you write stuff your begging for help inside and dont even realize it i will be praying that you get the help you need
Derp

Ocala, FL

#22 Jan 25, 2012
hello wrote:
well let me start saying your depressed over your daughter you blame a town that she committed suicide you are on topix looking for methadone so that tells me you have problem with pills and with you depression and addiction it is just a matter of time before something happens i wish you were closer to where i live i would help you thru this remember this sweetie the town may have a part in why she did what she did but there was other reasons why she done it sweetheart and i have no disabilities as you put i have 3 degrees in psychology and can tell by the way you write stuff your begging for help inside and dont even realize it i will be praying that you get the help you need
I do believe you are talking to a troll.
Just sayin....
hello

Chatsworth, GA

#23 Jan 25, 2012
no shes real and really thinks in her mind that the people there caused her kid to kill herself because they are rude not because she was on drugs
Derp

Ocala, FL

#24 Jan 25, 2012
hello wrote:
no shes real and really thinks in her mind that the people there caused her kid to kill herself because they are rude not because she was on drugs
Wow, talk about deluded.
hello

Chatsworth, GA

#25 Jan 25, 2012
man you just have to read all the stuff she put on here its not much but it says alot about her
Derp

Ocala, FL

#26 Jan 25, 2012
hello wrote:
man you just have to read all the stuff she put on here its not much but it says alot about her
I read all her posts.
Sad.
peace4all

Palatka, FL

#27 Jan 28, 2012
kyle wrote:
I AGREE , but most of north florida cops are corupt . i got run out of lakecity for being a gay and not beleiving in god , the cops arrested me for " they say reving my pipes" and told me i couldnt drive down a certian street, so everytime i got in my car i was pulled over and the last time i asked why they pulled me over they would not say why and the little midget black lady pig, was screaming to arrest me . Needless to say i left town after that , took a huge looss on our house we had just payed cash for . was harrassed by many neighbors and cops, people calling cops on me and making up crap and they would be at my house ready to draw there guns, when i was aressted,my partner came home from work in the early a.m. and every door and light was on in the house, so they went in there illegally. And all them young cops think there abvove the law and can push you around if your a yankee.....gainesville is just as bad and im glad to be moving away in 2 days. i hate this town as much as i hate lakecity cops
What exactly happened.. What began all this ? You need to contact the chief of police in the city had problems direct. Were you drinking or anything when problems came? Or ? Speeding? Anything? What is full story.
peace4all

Palatka, FL

#28 Jan 28, 2012
Inga3462 wrote:
<quoted text>I came here with my 20 year old daughter from Ashland, KY in 2009 with intentions of living a better life from northeastern KY. After mountainous obsticles and the unfriendliest people, we were planning on moving to her fathers in HI, more obticles, long story short, on April 15th, my daughter took her life because she was miserable and so depressed. You need to think twice about leaving Huntington for this area. Just saying....
Sorry to hear and know god is with her.. Sharing helps others too.. God bless you ..
hello

Chatsworth, GA

#29 Jan 28, 2012
sounds like kyle is a gay drug dealer for them to come to your house because someone called the cops there has to be a reason and since you paid cash for your house and it didnt bother you to take a huge lose on it thats sounds like a drug dealer to me
Jesse

Gainesville, FL

#30 Jul 17, 2012
kyle wrote:
I AGREE , but most of north florida cops are corupt . i got run out of lakecity for being a gay and not beleiving in god , the cops arrested me for " they say reving my pipes" and told me i couldnt drive down a certian street, so everytime i got in my car i was pulled over and the last time i asked why they pulled me over they would not say why and the little midget black lady pig, was screaming to arrest me . Needless to say i left town after that , took a huge looss on our house we had just payed cash for . was harrassed by many neighbors and cops, people calling cops on me and making up crap and they would be at my house ready to draw there guns, when i was aressted,my partner came home from work in the early a.m. and every door and light was on in the house, so they went in there illegally. And all them young cops think there abvove the law and can push you around if your a yankee.....gainesville is just as bad and im glad to be moving away in 2 days. i hate this town as much as i hate lakecity cops
I agree I had some random cop arrest me for no fucking reason all because I hit my breaks. I don't know when I'll get out of this town, but i sure as hell hope it's soon. They pick their targets and begin the whole gun bull. I thought it was hilarious because the man had a gun pointed at me for hitting the breaks. Ad all I asked him was am I being arrested? And so he arrested me for being an asshole. I agree ten fold there's something terribly wrong with the justice department. Glad your getting out here, I sure hope I can move out soon. This town sucks ass.
ajwatts11

Cocoa, FL

#31 Jul 17, 2012
Gainesville is not horrible. It's a nice place.
frustrated

Lake City, FL

#32 Feb 13, 2013
I plan on moving here from up north by the end of month and honestly most of these comments are making me question things now. I just bought a house and thought I would check this forum. However people thrive on gossip but who else would know better than those who live here for an extended time or born and raised. I agree with the rent prices. Outrageous and sickening. Nh family is moving here for a better opportunity. Not much where I currently live. Maybe I should reconsider my moving in this area.
temp

Hollywood, FL

#33 Feb 16, 2013
What is the closes beach to Gainesville?
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#34 Mar 11, 2013
I have lived in gainesville for almost 10 years now and have never had problems with the law, drug dealers, the crazy amount of slutty girls you mention, cliques, overpriced hotels, lack of food(which is complete bs) or any other nonsense you spew. Sounds like you had a bad experience because you came hunting drugs.

To the sad mother: blaming an entire city for your daughters death is simply moronic. People commit suicide in pretty much every city daily. I guess that mean everywhere is shitty. Then again, if I was hooked on pills I'd probably feel the same way.

I'm sorry for your loss but gtfo of here with that nonsense.

Every place has its ups and downs and not everyone is happy everywhere, that's life.

Gainesville is a fantastic place to live. It may seem a bit overcrowded at times but still a wonderful city.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#35 Mar 11, 2013
hello wrote:
Be cautious of the mental health industry and mind drugging. The industry has no science. No medical model. No evidence based medicine and there is no test for chemical imbalance of the brain. The industry is based on hearsay and is political.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#36 Mar 12, 2013
frustrated wrote:
I plan on moving here from up north by the end of month and honestly most of these comments are making me question things now. I just bought a house and thought I would check this forum. However people thrive on gossip but who else would know better than those who live here for an extended time or born and raised. I agree with the rent prices. Outrageous and sickening. Nh family is moving here for a better opportunity. Not much where I currently live. Maybe I should reconsider my moving in this area.
Gainesville is lovely, dont let any of the negative posts make you think any differently.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#37 Mar 12, 2013
temp wrote:
What is the closes beach to Gainesville?
Ever hear of a map?
temp

Riverview, FL

#38 Mar 12, 2013
I am asking for recommended beach.. Yes I have heard of a map have you heard of southern hospitality? Or maybe your just a inconsiderate individual! Anyways have a nice day my family enjoyed our stay in St Augustine!!! I have to admit you were the only person in Gainesville so far to be rude ..
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#39 Mar 12, 2013
temp wrote:
I am asking for recommended beach.. Yes I have heard of a map have you heard of southern hospitality? Or maybe your just a inconsiderate individual! Anyways have a nice day my family enjoyed our stay in St Augustine!!! I have to admit you were the only person in Gainesville so far to be rude ..
I'm not in Gainesville, doofus, and why should I care about your families trip to St Augustine?
temp

Myakka City, FL

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in Gainesville, doofus, and why should I care about your families trip to St Augustine?
You sound really intelligent... Yoi ask if I had ever heard of a map so you must care.What's wrong no one care about you? Thankful your not in Gainesville then I will not have to encounter your negativity . Have a good day and hope someone gives you a hug wherever you maybe..(doofus) now that shows your age!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U of Florida fraternity spit on disabled vetera... 8 hr taroB 2
Gainsville Late 70`s (Aug '08) Apr 13 woodzilla 19
News State struggles with shortage of primary care docs (Jul '13) Apr 7 _Learsi 13
Review: Arredondo Farms Mobile Home (Jun '08) Mar 31 George C 62
Review: University City Title LLC Mar '15 K A LaRocque 1
when an artist becomes a con artist Mar '15 michael Peck 1
I need someone to take my class (Jun '12) Mar '15 haha 16
More from around the web

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]