First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1000 reward

Livingston, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Im offering a $1000 reward that leads to the arrest & conviction of the persons responsible for breaking in a house in the fairview community on new years eve night. Stolen was two black acoustic/electric guitars an ovation & Taylor thin body,Sony 46" Bravia tv,onkyo home theater 6 speaker surround system,2 dewalt cordless drills,1 dewalt electric drill,146 piece stanly tool set...any information would be greatly appreciated..
casll sheriff

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2013
call sheriff dept they will solve it for u
1000 reward

Livingston, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2013
I don't think so
flick from tick

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
i sure could use that 1000 bucks.i will be on the look out for these dude,s.so dude,s you can.t hide.
the flick from tick. is on your trail.
flea

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
u mean the flea from tick
bengals fan

Jamestown, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
ill put anoher 1000 with it.............
Yep

Sparta, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2013
if this was legit why wouldn't you offer some sort of means for the people with information to contact you. I think the reason you feel so sure the police won't figure it out is that you 'stole' your own stuff and turned it in to your insurance company.
Lol

Livingston, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2013
If you knew this guy and what kind of man he is,you wouldn't t be saying that. He is a very hard worker and he treats everyone nice. He don't need your bashing. I am not kin to him or even a extremely close friend. I just know he is one of the best guys I ever met.He works and takes care of his self. I just wish the people who robbed him would do the same
1000 reward

Livingston, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
if this was legit why wouldn't you offer some sort of means for the people with information to contact you. I think the reason you feel so sure the police won't figure it out is that you 'stole' your own stuff and turned it in to your insurance company.
my name is Steve Hix I was robbed new years night while I was at work & I didn't have Insurance, now anymore questions or do you have something else to say or any information, feel free to share your name & then you can tell me you opinion.
1000 reward

Livingston, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
If you knew this guy and what kind of man he is,you wouldn't t be saying that. He is a very hard worker and he treats everyone nice. He don't need your bashing. I am not kin to him or even a extremely close friend. I just know he is one of the best guys I ever met.He works and takes care of his self. I just wish the people who robbed him would do the same
thank you very much,I appreciate that.
1000 reward

Livingston, TN

#12 Jan 6, 2013
If anyone has any information let me know & I'll give you my email too contact me
Yep

Sparta, TN

#13 Jan 6, 2013
My name is of no concern but you may want to check with some of the local druggies in that area. And perhaps check into insurance. It sounds like they knew what they were going after and when you would be gone so look hard at your 'friends'
blubber

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
My name is of no concern but you may want to check with some of the local druggies in that area. And perhaps check into insurance. It sounds like they knew what they were going after and when you would be gone so look hard at your 'friends'
Gotta agree on this one
Big Jack

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
Your name is of concern if your going to post punk stuff about the guy. He gave you his name and if your little chicken butt is going to talk trash about someone be a man and post your real name. He did. All he wants is his stuff back.
IngrownToenail

Jamestown, TN

#16 Jan 7, 2013
If someone has a "friend" that tries to sell them one of these items and you're hesitant about turning them in, look at it this way, they're probably eyeballing your stuff to.
Yep

Sparta, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I'm not a man... jackass. And I raised a legitimate point. He offered a reward but no way to contact him. It looked suspicious. If it's legit then he won't care what some random person on the internet thinks of him. I certainly could care less what anyone thinks of him. Or me for that matter. But hey if it's legit I hope he gets his stuff back. Craigslist would be a good place to look as well as some of the online yard sale pages on facebook. See Jack I've said many helpful things. I'd be interested in what you might have had to do with the items being taken. It's always the one who took your stuff that helps you look for it because they know if they are helping you, you'll never find it. That's just the way it is.
1000 reward

Birdsboro, PA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
I'm just trying to get the word out about everything that was taken & I do have me suspicions, but proving it is a different story & iv put pics on my Facebook page.
love to catch roages

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2013
it was not a robbery it was a low life thief, there is a deffernce,between robbery an a thief,
1000 reward

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2013
love to catch roages wrote:
it was not a robbery it was a low life thief, there is a deffernce,between robbery an a thief,
You got that right plus it was someone that knows me & knew where everything was & took their time, it was at least two people
Yep

Sparta, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2013
what years were the guitars? Were they both black? Did they have straps that are easily identifiable? What kind of cases? are there any scratches or scuffs that would make them easier to identify? The tools are too easily pawned or sold with no way to trace them. TV too. But the guitars are a different story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Dustin Bartlett? (Aug '09) 2 hr Bob 12
New Bar and Grill coming to Gainesboro Square 11 hr NewToGainesboro 5
Cyndy and Bubba 18 hr Biglust 1
Browns Auto Repair Thu Tim 2
Mabry Nursing Home Thu Jbs 8
New mexican place in Gainesboro (Jul '15) Thu Patrick 22
Amanda Smith (Apr '12) Jul 14 Concerned 29

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance