First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2012
has anyone else ever had an issue with deputy Linda Jordan? I have never encountered such rude and disrespectful behavior from a police officer in my life....
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
citizen wrote:
has anyone else ever had an issue with deputy Linda Jordan? I have never encountered such rude and disrespectful behavior from a police officer in my life....
Maybe you deserved it!
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2012
"wanderer" NO,me and my family,including my 15 year old child did not "deserve" it.... my son obviously has more intelligence than you and her put together,he has more respect for people as well... you sound like a friend of hers or maybe Ms. Jordan herself,considering your rude reply... a simple routine traffic stop didn't give her the right to talk down to us the way she did,she was way out of line....you had to be there before judging me,my family and the simple petty reason we were pulled over... the problem is taken care of,however she still insisted on being the very rude,hateful person she is,for no reason...maybe she doesn't know any other way to treat people.
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2012
citizen wrote:
"wanderer" NO,me and my family,including my 15 year old child did not "deserve" it.... my son obviously has more intelligence than you and her put together,he has more respect for people as well... you sound like a friend of hers or maybe Ms. Jordan herself,considering your rude reply... a simple routine traffic stop didn't give her the right to talk down to us the way she did,she was way out of line....you had to be there before judging me,my family and the simple petty reason we were pulled over... the problem is taken care of,however she still insisted on being the very rude,hateful person she is,for no reason...maybe she doesn't know any other way to treat people.
What was the simple petty reason she pulled you over? Did you argue about it and did you learn her name from the ticket she gave you?
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2012
what are you fishing for 'Wanderer'? I don't dispute she was doing her job,my point is the way she talked to us,you wouldn't know since you weren't there... the petty reason is quite frankly none of your business.... bottom line,she needs to learn how to treat folks,we're not all criminals.
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2012
citizen wrote:
what are you fishing for 'Wanderer'? I don't dispute she was doing her job,my point is the way she talked to us,you wouldn't know since you weren't there... the petty reason is quite frankly none of your business.... bottom line,she needs to learn how to treat folks,we're not all criminals.
If you violated the law, you were a criminal, and what for? You probably tried to con her or impress her in some way and it didn't work. It is my business if you violated the law and were caught and cited for it. You may have "taken care of it" but it's still public record. Sounds worth investigating, since it got your panties in a bunch and you decided to publicize it on this forum.
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2012
did you get pantie busted
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2012
you are a complete idiot... don't threaten me with an investigation buddy,you do what you gotta do to make yourself feel big and bad,lol.... your assumption is way off...and by the way,you don't need to worry about someone's undergarments... you don't sound very professional,more like a bully... I posted in this forum to maybe learn a bit more about Ms.Jordan,whether she might have just had a bad day,or if she is rude and hateful to everyone... you must be a cop or pretending to be one... I haven't committed a crime here...you "publicized" some inappropriate behavior towards me..we'll see how it goes in court,if you really want to "investigate"...get a life and quit harassing me.
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
How was she "rude and hateful" to you? I'm not "big and bad" nor am I a cop and I am not your buddy! I'm not harassing you, I just want the facts, ma'am. I am neither a "professional" nor a bully and I am not interested in investigating this matter beyond getting you to explain how Officer Jordan mistreated you. Was it something you said or how you reacted to the stop that set the bad tone of the incident? Was a citation issued and for what? All you need to do to stop this conversation is to 'fess up about your contribution to the circumstances and stop complaining about a law enforcement officer doing her job too professionally to suit you.
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I understand your screen name now...you have nothing better to do than wander into other people's business,right,"wanderer "? you plainly stated it was your business... just "how" do you figure that? lol... I have looked at other posts on this site where you have given your 2 cents..you are nothing more than a trolling smart a**... I don't have to explain a darn thing to you... tell your buddy Ms.Jordan I hope she's having a better day and not out being rude to folks on the road with say... a brake light out,turning signal out,headlight out,or even a darn crooked license plate,lol... life's too short to go around with a chip on your shoulder,smile and be nice to folks ;)
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
You made your situation public business when you posted on this forum and accused officer Jordan of unprofessional behavior. By the way, you throw the word "buddy" around a lot; she is not my buddy, I only know about her professionally and she gets high marks for professionalism. It seems that you are the one with a chip on your shoulder and that will make you rude to the next officer who stops you for some petty issue. You still haven't told us if you were cited and what for except by innuendo, but I guess that's what this was all about: just bitching. If you have a real problem, why don't you take it to the Sheriff or your shrink. If not, why don't you shut up and I will too.
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2012
it's not public business,it's my personal experience with her as a citizen...and her behavior was very unprofessional to say the least...you are clearly being biased because you know her... I have never been talked to the way she talked to us by any other member of law enforcement,EVER.. the issue IS NOT what we were cited for,it's the manner of how she used her authority to try intimidating us by her rude and unnecessary behavior... this forum is a place for complaints,opinions,advice,etc ... I have been told by many people that we should talk with an attorney or file a formal complaint,which we have considered,but came here to see if anyone else has had a similar issue or if she is just naturally rude and not much of a people person,OR if she is usually not this way,just perhaps had a bad day or something, before pursuing any further... I don't appreciate your smart mouthed attitude...if you've never had an issue with her,then my post does not concern nor apply to you and you're the one who needs to "shut up"... you do not have to reply to anyone's post if it does not pertain to you in any way... you are being biased for some reason,that's why you keep replying with smart aleck comments.
wanderer

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2012
You get more mouthy each time you post. I guess you can't see how ridiculous this whole thing is, but I can so I will wander away and leave you to suffer alone.
perv

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2012
citizen wrote:
it's not public business,it's my personal experience with her as a citizen...and her behavior was very unprofessional to say the least...you are clearly being biased because you know her... I have never been talked to the way she talked to us by any other member of law enforcement,EVER.. the issue IS NOT what we were cited for,it's the manner of how she used her authority to try intimidating us by her rude and unnecessary behavior... this forum is a place for complaints,opinions,advice,etc ... I have been told by many people that we should talk with an attorney or file a formal complaint,which we have considered,but came here to see if anyone else has had a similar issue or if she is just naturally rude and not much of a people person,OR if she is usually not this way,just perhaps had a bad day or something, before pursuing any further... I don't appreciate your smart mouthed attitude...if you've never had an issue with her,then my post does not concern nor apply to you and you're the one who needs to "shut up"... you do not have to reply to anyone's post if it does not pertain to you in any way... you are being biased for some reason,that's why you keep replying with smart aleck comments.
dont waste your time with that maggit he like that horse whiz at the 12 to 12 he is just some sob looking for sympathy,he want get it from me, go ahead wanderer and take thatweapon and stick it where sun dont shine and bang
perv

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2012
and another thing citizen j county has a history of dirty cops starting in the 70s so u may want to call channel 5
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Oh I know JC does,or at least did in the early 90's,I know for a fact...but I don't know any of them these days...this cop I'm talking about works for Putnam County... I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe I just read her all wrong,but me and my family knows how she treated us and it wasn't right at all... I thought maybe we could find out more about her personality in this forum,but all we got was smart mouth comments towards us by 'wanderer' and not really getting anywhere.... thanks for helping us out here,we appreciate it and agree what this person is about.
Give it a rest

Gainesboro, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2012
By God woman, you admitted that the cop, maybe had a "bad day" whereas you, are making it a bad for yourself for the past 4 days, with your non stop whining and whoa is me attitude!

You were stopped for a reason, get over it, stop fishing for some dirt on the woman on here,to make yourself feel smug, all because you feel you were oh so personally abused, and treated unfairly by a member of the law (Boohoo) with your little pity party for one.. Or it just may turn around and bite you on the ass.
You obviously failed a routine traffic stop, and stated that the problem had been taken care of.
dont

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
citizen wrote:
Oh I know JC does,or at least did in the early 90's,I know for a fact...but I don't know any of them these days...this cop I'm talking about works for Putnam County... I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe I just read her all wrong,but me and my family knows how she treated us and it wasn't right at all... I thought maybe we could find out more about her personality in this forum,but all we got was smart mouth comments towards us by 'wanderer' and not really getting anywhere.... thanks for helping us out here,we appreciate it and agree what this person is about.
dont second guess yourself u and your family knows what happened i suggest go to police station on broad street and file a complaint u would be suprised of the good it will do and also make u and your family feel better let each family member tell what happened and go over it with each other just to be more organized
dont

Cookeville, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
and remember wanderer is just some poor dumb sob that dont have nothing to do probably 11 or 12
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2012
thank you,dont.... and 'give it a rest',just like 'wanderer',you're nothing but a smart a**.... I'm not fishing for dirt... you're a Gainesboro punk and you wouldn't dare run your mouth to me OR my husband in person,I guarantee you that! my husband was born and raised in Jackson County and you might even know him...how about you mind your own business...you don't know squat and I didn't run a traffic stop... I was hoping to find out if the cop is normally decent to people or if she is rude all the time,no big deal..this is a public forum and if a person wants to complain about a county/city cop for the way they mistreat them,as tax paying citizens, then we have that right! this isn't a "pity party"... it's a real issue that cops get away with by abusing their authority... don't worry,"get over it"... I see I have personally offended "you"? with my post,lol... I'm done here,we'll file that complaint because there is a legitimate reason to do so... I was hoping to learn more about this particular cop's personality since we never knew who she was,that's all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chandra lawson, michael allen meth bust 4 hr used to run with her 12
officer cross 5 hr eyes cameras ever... 4
maybys nursing home 6 hr wrecker 36
Stop dying 8 hr Witness 4
anyone know about trey stafford? (May '12) 13 hr Royo 16
amanda hany (Jan '13) Tue good freind 7
Should Jennifer Pippin Phillips Be a Deputy (Feb '11) Mon huh 152
Gainesboro Dating
Find my Match

Gainesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gainesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gainesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:08AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk