Mabry Health Care
asking

Gainesboro, TN

#29 Aug 1, 2010
were did dell post go and the other post dose any one know
Just saying

Burkesville, KY

#30 Jan 4, 2012
I would say Kathy had it removed because she was afraid that people would read it and know a little about how she is.
just saying

Livingston, TN

#31 Jan 15, 2012
oh that bitch knows how she is she is the devil from hell dosent have a heart.an i hope her dad takes that place back before it goes under if not that will be anither place around here that went to shit.well kathy if ur reading this you know everything on here is true.hell she is so scared to fire somebody she gave the new guy a letter in his check an told him to not never come back.an guess who probaly told her he wasnt doing a good job.the fat son of a b kenny yea im talking about the guy that sucks kathys ass everyday of the week.i hope he reads this to cause i dont really give a shit.wel i hope everybody knows how she is
CNA

Lafayette, TN

#32 Nov 3, 2012
Maybe if they done their job, she wouldn't have fired them. I've worked for Kathy for a while now and have yet had a problem with her, seriously if people just did their jobs, she wouldn't have to be a bitch, JUST SAYING.
martha

Livingston, TN

#33 Mar 17, 2016
I hear that tom is taking the nursing home over I hope so it about time tom and caroley will dao a good job may be they will fired hope comb she is a bitch you think cathy was hope is a bitch from hell get her out she talk to her worker like a dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's First 100 days 2 hr victor 6
found 2 brindle lab mixed 19 hr apd 1
Amanda Smith (Apr '12) Thu Guest 21
Jackson County Election 2018 Apr 27 Changes needed 3
Republicans snuck in a provision that specific... Apr 27 resident 3
Sunoco Apr 27 Truth4sure 1
Looking for place to live and job opening Apr 26 Sue2856 10

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance