Duddle

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

I am trying to find a girl that worked as a CNA at the nursing home four or five years ago. Her first name was Stacey. She was short, probably less than 5 feet tall and had short blonde hair.She was probably around 28 years old at that time. She lived in cookeville when she worked there with us and was orginally from North Carolina. I don't even remeber her last name. Does anyone remember her or what her last name was? Thanks
nurse01

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

I think that I know who ur talking about. But do u mind me ask why u were wanting to know??
Duddle

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

No I don't mind. I was an RN there when she worked with us. I was just thinking of her the other day and wondered what became of her. I heard she moved back to North Carolina. I was going to try to find her on the net but its hard when you can't remember her last name. I have tried and tried but it escapes me. Thanks.
Anyone

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

I remember who you are talking about but dont remember her last name. Maybe someone will. Sorry.
April

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

hey yeah i remember stacy..um i cant remember her last name but she got married to an awesome guy i hear..she left that other loser!! o and she lost lots of weight and she lookin good...lol
April

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

duddle" who are ya..i worked under ya too..
marie

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

i worked at mabry's i do know a stacey
just wondering

Moss, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

what REALLY happend to Kathy from Mabry?
I've heard many stories and I was just wondering what was true?! does anyone know why her brother tommy lost his store?
owner of mabry

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

hi my name is kathy an my husband is jerry.well i have alot to say so it might take awhile.well the first thing i have got to say is that im crazy.i have a problem.i sold my soul to the devil.im very mean to r patients at mabry health care.im crazy.i lie alot.my husband cant read r write neither can i.we both meet in special ed.in school.everybody that works for me i have wrap around my finger.well another thing i hope people bring there family in so i can take all there money.well i hope to hear from somebody soon.what u think about the message.
you should be ashamed

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

owner of mabry wrote:
hi my name is kathy an my husband is jerry.well i have alot to say so it might take awhile.well the first thing i have got to say is that im crazy.i have a problem.i sold my soul to the devil.im very mean to r patients at mabry health care.im crazy.i lie alot.my husband cant read r write neither can i.we both meet in special ed.in school.everybody that works for me i have wrap around my finger.well another thing i hope people bring there family in so i can take all there money.well i hope to hear from somebody soon.what u think about the message.
I think it was lowdown for u to make that remark about the special ed.i happen to have a child in spec.ed. and from what i can see u are not smart enough to even be in spec. ed.and yes u run a crappy nursing home. and the state needs to shut u down.I would never ever again put my love one in your care.i still have the pictures to prove he was not taken care of..... karma is a bitch...just like you are..

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Kathy probably did not write that message.
FYI

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

There is no way Kathy wrote that message! Although much of it is true Kathy probally didn't write it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steven goolsby breaking in homes 1 hr april 27
Brad sore looser 2 hr Billy 13
chicos kids 3 hr fed _up_with_drama 13
How many unsolved murders are currently in jack... (Sep '10) 3 hr CornFed 203
Sasquatch sightings Jackson County 8 hr Observer 7
sucks 9 hr c ya 1
Card Reader / Psyic 9 hr jih 5
•••
•••
•••