First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest

Mauldin, SC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I would LOVE to know some stuff on the teachers and other workers at Jackson county highschool. My child will be entering the highschool and I haven't heard a lot of good stuff on it. Please help, I'm worried.
Parent

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
It's like anything else. You're going to get out of it what you put into it, and you're going to see what you're looking for - good or bad.
Guest

Mauldin, SC

#3 Jan 31, 2013
How are the teachers there though?
obvious

Fort Myers, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Hope you enjoy Chaffins.

All the school system has is Chaffins, Foxes, Cassetys, etc...

Same as the middle school and the elementary.
Names and Girls ball rule all.

Everything else can suck it.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
honestly in my opinion that school can go to hell because when i was pregnant and going there the teachers didnt give a crap if the kids put stress on me and i got sent to the office many of times for going off in class because the kids wouldnt leave me alone and the teachers wouldnt do anything about it. also be prepared if your kid is a fighter that they just might get sent to alc because kids in the high school dont care if your pregnant or colored or white or any race at that they will pick a fight and they dont care who it is until they honestly get their butts handed to them. take it from someone who went to that school and got transfered to homeschool when i had my kid that school dont care and the principal sucks because he dont do anything to really inforce what a kid comes to him and asks him to fix a problem with one of the kids picking on a pregnant girl they dont care in my opinion but its your choice as a parent if you want your child in that school but my child will never go to any jc school systems he will be home schooled until he is as high school level and by then he will know how to fight and defend himself and all we will have to worry about is him going to alc or getting expelled but if that happens thats when me and his father will step in and tell them that they need to get a handle on their school system and that they need to inforce the rules like when a kids makes a complaint about something. that is mmy opinion on it you can do what you wish but im sticking to what i say on here because it's all true and 99.9% of the kids can even agree with me
Concerned Paret

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
My child is new to this school this year. So far not too bad. There is a problem however with boy/girl relations. They allow too much physical contact in my book, yes I know they are teenagers but they are also there to get a education not to see who they can have sex with tonite. Guess last post is a example for that. Kids having kids. Need better example in schools than that.
cant help it

Livingston, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2013
loner wrote:
honestly in my opinion that school can go to hell because when i was pregnant and going there the teachers didnt give a crap if the kids put stress on me and i got sent to the office many of times for going off in class because the kids wouldnt leave me alone and the teachers wouldnt do anything about it. also be prepared if your kid is a fighter that they just might get sent to alc because kids in the high school dont care if your pregnant or colored or white or any race at that they will pick a fight and they dont care who it is until they honestly get their butts handed to them. take it from someone who went to that school and got transfered to homeschool when i had my kid that school dont care and the principal sucks because he dont do anything to really inforce what a kid comes to him and asks him to fix a problem with one of the kids picking on a pregnant girl they dont care in my opinion but its your choice as a parent if you want your child in that school but my child will never go to any jc school systems he will be home schooled until he is as high school level and by then he will know how to fight and defend himself and all we will have to worry about is him going to alc or getting expelled but if that happens thats when me and his father will step in and tell them that they need to get a handle on their school system and that they need to inforce the rules like when a kids makes a complaint about something. that is mmy opinion on it you can do what you wish but im sticking to what i say on here because it's all true and 99.9% of the kids can even agree with me
I bet they didn't like you because your sentences were way too long. Sounds like you were too busy f-ing to worry about learning stuff in school. Teachers like to have students learn what they're teaching.
cant help it

Livingston, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Oh, and another thing... its people like you with your stupid mentality that makes what jc is today. Yeah, raise your kid at home so he grows up knowing how to fight and shit. That's all you'll prolly be able to do anyways... I doubt you could teach anything academic. He will be another jc dumbass that thinks he's the toughest crew member at mcdonalds that ever lived. GO MOM!!
Poor child

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
honestly in my opinion that school can go to hell because when i was pregnant and going there the teachers didnt give a crap if the kids put stress on me and i got sent to the office many of times for going off in class because the kids wouldnt leave me alone and the teachers wouldnt do anything about it. also be prepared if your kid is a fighter that they just might get sent to alc because kids in the high school dont care if your pregnant or colored or white or any race at that they will pick a fight and they dont care who it is until they honestly get their butts handed to them. take it from someone who went to that school and got transfered to homeschool when i had my kid that school dont care and the principal sucks because he dont do anything to really inforce what a kid comes to him and asks him to fix a problem with one of the kids picking on a pregnant girl they dont care in my opinion but its your choice as a parent if you want your child in that school but my child will never go to any jc school systems he will be home schooled until he is as high school level and by then he will know how to fight and defend himself and all we will have to worry about is him going to alc or getting expelled but if that happens thats when me and his father will step in and tell them that they need to get a handle on their school system and that they need to inforce the rules like when a kids makes a complaint about something. that is mmy opinion on it you can do what you wish but im sticking to what i say on here because it's all true and 99.9% of the kids can even agree with me
You poor child. Please take my advice. Stop dwelling on the past. You can't change the past, but you can change the future. I went the JCHS too and my guidance counselor never helped me apply for any scholarships or prepare for college, but instead of blaming her for not doing her job, I did everything by myself. And today, I'm a college graduate with a good job.
Here is what you need to do:
1.) get your GED, because your "homeschool" diploma is worthless.
2.) figure out what sort of career you want.
3.) apply for grants, financial aid, etc. If you're a single mom, you should be able to go to school/college for free.
4.) Be aware that your Families First won't last forever and your baby deserves better than being raised welfare. If you want to "get back" at those mean teachers/principal, then start doing something to prove them wrong. To to college, become successful and rub it in their face!
5.) Start going to church. I know that if I saw a young single mother trying hard, raising her baby in church, I'd reach out to help her and the baby. You not only need to turn to The Lord, but you also need the love, support, and guidance from a good church family.
6.) if you're smart, you'll start working on all this stuff today. I hope you remember the advice that I've given you today.
7.) remember, if you don't take my advice, I PROMISE YOU AND YOUR CHILD WILL HAVE MISERABLE LIVES. AND I PROMISE THAT YOUR CHILD WILL HATE SCHOOL AND BE TREATED JUST LIKE YOU WERE. BUT THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A GOOD MOTHER AND GIVE YOUR CHILD A GOOD LIFE. SO CHOOSE CAREFULLY MY DEAR. A lot is riding on your decisions.
Dropout

Charlotte, NC

#10 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
honestly in my opinion that school can go to hell because when i was pregnant and going there the teachers didnt give a crap if the kids put stress on me and i got sent to the office many of times for going off in class because the kids wouldnt leave me alone and the teachers wouldnt do anything about it. also be prepared if your kid is a fighter that they just might get sent to alc because kids in the high school dont care if your pregnant or colored or white or any race at that they will pick a fight and they dont care who it is until they honestly get their butts handed to them. take it from someone who went to that school and got transfered to homeschool when i had my kid that school dont care and the principal sucks because he dont do anything to really inforce what a kid comes to him and asks him to fix a problem with one of the kids picking on a pregnant girl they dont care in my opinion but its your choice as a parent if you want your child in that school but my child will never go to any jc school systems he will be home schooled until he is as high school level and by then he will know how to fight and defend himself and all we will have to worry about is him going to alc or getting expelled but if that happens thats when me and his father will step in and tell them that they need to get a handle on their school system and that they need to inforce the rules like when a kids makes a complaint about something. that is mmy opinion on it you can do what you wish but im sticking to what i say on here because it's all true and 99.9% of the kids can even agree with me
Home school is just another way of saying that you're a DROP OUT! You didn't even learn how to spell enforce. It's not spelled "inforce." Go get your GED and get a job. I hope that bill passes that says, if your children don't go to school or if they fail, then people will lose their food stamps.

Do everyone a favor, go get a depo shot, birth control pills, or an IUD. Taxpayers don't want to support you and more of your illegitimate children.
I notice you said, "child's father" not "your husband." So let me revise my advice:
1. Get on birth control (it's free at the health dept.)
2. Get your GED
3. Get a job,
4. If you've got TennCare, go talk to a therapist. Your way of thinking is messed up.(Dang, I prob just gave you an idea for getting disability) lol
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Ok listen, I'm a mother that was picked on my whole life through school. I could not get a break with out someone calling me something or picking a fight with me. I don't have that last name that everyone loves so very much, but for those of you that are saying that my some will be another Jackson County dumbass like all the others, I'm doing what I think is right for my son. Also, after I had my son, i got the mirena. My son's father and I are planning to get married. I'm not going to counsling because I've already been there in the past and it didn't do crap for me. I was a rape victim in the past, but I don't let that hold me back, I may look back on it sometimes, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of my family. I'm only 17, but the thing about my son fighting is so if he gets in a tight spot with someone, say for instance he gets into an arguement at school with a kid and that kid hits him first then he can be able to fight back and stand up for himself. Me as a mother I would actually be proud if my kid stoof up for himself because that shows me that he will be able to take care of himself when he gets older. I wouldn't mind having to go to the school over him fighting to me if the other kid hit him first then that kid deserved it. I try my hardest to give my son what he needs. At times I can't even do my school work because I have to take care of him, but my family comes first before my education. I don't trust daycare centers or baby sitters unless its my family. My family does not get food stamps because my mom makes too much money. We barely manage to get by every month as it is with how tight our money cost is around here. Hell sometimes I go to bed hungry because there is nothing to eat here, but as long as my son is ok and he isn't sick or anything I'll be more than happy to go to be hungry because I know he is happy and healthy.
Really

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
Ok listen, I'm a mother that was picked on my whole life through school. I could not get a break with out someone calling me something or picking a fight with me. I don't have that last name that everyone loves so very much, but for those of you that are saying that my some will be another Jackson County dumbass like all the others, I'm doing what I think is right for my son. Also, after I had my son, i got the mirena. My son's father and I are planning to get married. I'm not going to counsling because I've already been there in the past and it didn't do crap for me. I was a rape victim in the past, but I don't let that hold me back, I may look back on it sometimes, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of my family. I'm only 17, but the thing about my son fighting is so if he gets in a tight spot with someone, say for instance he gets into an arguement at school with a kid and that kid hits him first then he can be able to fight back and stand up for himself. Me as a mother I would actually be proud if my kid stoof up for himself because that shows me that he will be able to take care of himself when he gets older. I wouldn't mind having to go to the school over him fighting to me if the other kid hit him first then that kid deserved it. I try my hardest to give my son what he needs. At times I can't even do my school work because I have to take care of him, but my family comes first before my education. I don't trust daycare centers or baby sitters unless its my family. My family does not get food stamps because my mom makes too much money. We barely manage to get by every month as it is with how tight our money cost is around here. Hell sometimes I go to bed hungry because there is nothing to eat here, but as long as my son is ok and he isn't sick or anything I'll be more than happy to go to be hungry because I know he is happy and healthy.
Boo freaking hoo you little hypocrite. It seems to me that you are picking on a girl named Brooke on another forum that you started. Sounds to me like you're an instigator not a victim. If you know how it feels to be picked on, then why are you picking on someone else?
And I know for a fact that your a damn liar if you say that you're not receiving any gov't assistance such as.... WIC, Families First, or TennCare.
What do you mean you don't trust daycares? I bet $100 you'd trust a daycare if you could drop him off for free and go on a date with your "fiance." Stop using "I don't trust daycares," as your excuse to not go to school or hold a job, blah blah blah.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Honestly about Brooke, I want to know the facts about her. Also I never said that I don't recieve government assistance because I get his WIC and have AmeriGroup insurance. I never get the chance to go out on a date with my fiance. If I ever had the chance to go out on a date with him I would let my mother or my fiance's mother take him. Like I said though, I don't trust daycares for my own views. I got out of school to not be depressed when I come home so I can have a great time with my child, so that I don't have to constantly worry about my child being at the daycare center, and about the holding a job thing, I never said anything about holding a job or going to work. I, like everyone else in this world, have their own views on thing and try to find out the true facts.
Really

Travelers Rest, SC

#14 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
Honestly about Brooke, I want to know the facts about her. Also I never said that I don't recieve government assistance because I get his WIC and have AmeriGroup insurance. I never get the chance to go out on a date with my fiance. If I ever had the chance to go out on a date with him I would let my mother or my fiance's mother take him. Like I said though, I don't trust daycares for my own views. I got out of school to not be depressed when I come home so I can have a great time with my child, so that I don't have to constantly worry about my child being at the daycare center, and about the holding a job thing, I never said anything about holding a job or going to work. I, like everyone else in this world, have their own views on thing and try to find out the true facts.
Ok I see, so how about I start a forum about you and see what everyone else thinks about you? How would you like that?
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2013
The only thing that matters to me is what the people I care about think of me. Not someone who is all mad about what I've been saying on here. My opinion, and I don't care if you don't like it either, is that you yourself need to grow up. Like I said in my last post, I like evryone else in this world have their own opinions and views on things and try to find out the facts. Yes, sometimes people don't like what others say, but it's life and people in this world voice thier own opinions and I for one am one that likes to voice mine.
Really

Gaffney, SC

#16 Feb 3, 2013
loner wrote:
The only thing that matters to me is what the people I care about think of me. Not someone who is all mad about what I've been saying on here. My opinion, and I don't care if you don't like it either, is that you yourself need to grow up. Like I said in my last post, I like evryone else in this world have their own opinions and views on things and try to find out the facts. Yes, sometimes people don't like what others say, but it's life and people in this world voice thier own opinions and I for one am one that likes to voice mine.
Then stop your whining and bitching about people "picking on you" in high school. Those people were merely expressing their opinion of you.
What's with you? You can dish it but not take it. I suggest you take a long hard look at all the things you've said on here and you'll see how you contradict yourself every other time.
I suspect that's why counseling never worked for you. You can't handle criticism and you blame everybody else for all your problems.
My point is this, and I'd appreciate an answer, how would it make you feel if I started a forum about you and "I've been hearing she is a ho that sleeps around and is abusive and neglectful to her son" ? That's what you did to someone else and you say your just making an inquiry and expressing an opinion. Therefore, is it ok with you if I start a forum about you?
I doubt that you'll answer this question, because you'll have to admit you we're wrong. So I'll take your failure to respond that you concede to my point.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Feb 3, 2013
I haven't been bitching about people picking on me, and I was wanting to know the damn facts about her. All I wanted to know is the truth. I don't give a damn if you start a forum about me because I can care less what the fck you think about me. I go to home school now, I can care less about JCHS cause it is a hell hole with a bunch of messed up kids that want to pick fights with one another for no damn reason. While your at it you can go back to the hole you crawled out of and stay there for eternity and die. The only reason the court put me in counsling is because of my piece of shit father. He's in prison and I hole he rots in hell with all the other people in there because it's flat out bull that he has to do what he done to me and for all I care he could be getting rapped himself. Also I hope to god karma comes back and bites you in the ass because you're just like all the other ass holes that pick on other people so go die.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

#19 Feb 3, 2013
1. The school system down here sucks, and they never take up for the students that are being bullied. There for, they need to enforce the rules like they are supposed to do.

2. I just wanted to know the truth about her. I was not going to spread rumors about her because I have more respect for people than that.

3. I agree that there are thousands of children in this world being abused, rapped, ect. Yet you see not half of them get the help that they need.

4. My tongue and temper are my business. People are raised in many different enviroments, such as watching their parents fight all the time, watching their parents being drug dealers, and ect. I NEVER talk around my son that way unless it is under my breathe where he can't hear me. The way I raise my son is my business. My son is too young still to even remember what is going on. Also, my son is not going to be a wife beater or a violent criminal. He will be raised like his father was, if you beat a woman you get beat by a woman.

5. I am getting my education the way I choose. My family supports me in my decisions. Some of them may not be good, but they help me when I need it.

Honestly, I'm trying my best to keep my sanity while I still have it because when I need to do something like my work, I can't because where I'm not 18 yet and his father and I live in different houses its hard to get my work done when I have no one to watch him if I'm home alone with no car to take him to his daddy. The only time I get a break to do my work is if my mom is home or off of work and takes my son with her so I have time to do my work and not be pulled away from it by my son. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with him, it's just when I need to get stuff done I can't because I have to tend to him.
ha

Bennettsville, SC

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Boo freaking hoo you little hypocrite. It seems to me that you are picking on a girl named Brooke on another forum that you started. Sounds to me like you're an instigator not a victim. If you know how it feels to be picked on, then why are you picking on someone else?
And I know for a fact that your a damn liar if you say that you're not receiving any gov't assistance such as.... WIC, Families First, or TennCare.
What do you mean you don't trust daycares? I bet $100 you'd trust a daycare if you could drop him off for free and go on a date with your "fiance." Stop using "I don't trust daycares," as your excuse to not go to school or hold a job, blah blah blah.
This is the girl named Brooke. She doesn't even take care of her own baby her mom does. Her mom is out busting her ass working 2 or 3 jobs while she sits on her ass and plays video games. If its time to feed the baby she calls her mom to feed it. Don't listen to anything she is saying about Jackson County Schools because if your willing to learn and actually want to better your education the it is a great school to go to, and I for one would know because I attended that school.
Really

Morganton, NC

#21 Feb 3, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the girl named Brooke. She doesn't even take care of her own baby her mom does. Her mom is out busting her ass working 2 or 3 jobs while she sits on her ass and plays video games. If its time to feed the baby she calls her mom to feed it. Don't listen to anything she is saying about Jackson County Schools because if your willing to learn and actually want to better your education the it is a great school to go to, and I for one would know because I attended that school.
If you are so concerned about this girl and her baby, then get off your ass and do something to help her. That would be much more effective than running your mouth on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Control..WHEN? 7 hr kimber 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Diane Black as Representative? (Feb '12) 22 hr demo 60
Wandering Sheriff Fri Flip 4
Marijuana is Legal .. Fri Dopers 6
aggravated assault Fri Dur 24
assisted living Fri voice of hope 20
Dope dealer in Jc hangs out at Brookwood Apts. (Mar '12) Mar 24 country girl 29

Hard Freeze Warning for Jackson County was issued at March 28 at 2:01PM CDT

Gainesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gainesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]