Posted in the Gainesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
He Who Laughs

Round Rock, TX

#1 Dec 20, 2008
Greetings,

I used to be really fascinated by the history of the Freemasons years back. I still am curious to this day. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Freemasons here you go.

1. Freemason: A member of the Free and Accepted Masons, an international fraternal and charitable organization with secret rites and signs.

2. A member of a guild of skilled itinerant masons during the Middle Ages.

My question is about rumors that the Freemasons hold secrets that only their guild knows the answers too. Also that they are the only ones in the world who possess such knowledge of certain biblical artifacts. Do they really know where artifacts like the ark of the covenant, holy grail, and Noah's Ark are located? I have heard rumors that they keep all the locations and thoughts hidden away. What does everyone think?
hmmmmmmmm

Henderson, NV

#2 Dec 22, 2008
My friends husband is a mason.He couldn't even tell her anything at all about it.I mean nothing of what they did when he went to meetings.Some says it good things they do.I have no clue.He said he could tell when he shaked anyone hand if they were a mason to.Said they knew what you were doing all the time.Sounds kinda creepy to me.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#3 Dec 23, 2008
I have been invited to join the masons, still considering it...but don't really know all that much about it..
NonMason

Jamestown, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2008
During my life I know and have known many Masons. My experiences with a Mason has allways been good. These men do things for people that no one but themselves know about. Give me ten men, I have to choose one to help me, nine preachers,one mason, I will choose the Mason. Just from my experiences.

Since: Dec 08

passion + ignorance = you

#5 Dec 28, 2008
My grandfather was a freemason. He was so into it that when he was buried, He had requested a mason funeral. He was pretty high up I guess. I remember at the funeral, guys in robes talking jibberish and throwing branches and things in the burial hole. I know his kids always aggervated him about closed door ceremonies, like riding a mule backwards blindfolded, and nonsence such as that. My personal belief is that they don't know the secrets of the universe.

Since: Nov 08

Gordonsville

#6 Dec 28, 2008
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
I have been invited to join the masons, still considering it...but don't really know all that much about it..
you liar.. you can not be invited to join the masons it is against the rules to invite anyone.. you must come of your own wishes but you you have to know a mason to join

Since: Dec 08

passion + ignorance = you

#7 Dec 28, 2008
cherryblossom89 wrote:
<quoted text>
you liar.. you can not be invited to join the masons it is against the rules to invite anyone.. you must come of your own wishes but you you have to know a mason to join

When my older brother and me were kids my grandfather asked my mother if we could join the freemason youth(I think that's what he called it). My mom left it up to us, and we weren't interested. I wish now we would have. I don't even know if they still have that or not. Does anybody else on here know?

“Down in the Bayou”

Vancleave Mississippi

#8 Dec 29, 2008
cherryblossom89 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow..come right out call someone a liar aye?...well i asked a guy in the secret service about the masons after I noticed his ring, the next day he brought me some forms and "invited" me to come to the lodge...am I still a liar?
wellawareofu

Jamestown, TN

#11 Dec 30, 2008
Do you seriously think you will get any crediable statements?
NonMason

Jamestown, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2008
wellawareofu wrote:
Do you seriously think you will get any crediable statements?
You have had some. What is your thought?
cherryblossom89

Granville, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2008
i standby what i said the first time

“Down in the Bayou”

Vancleave Mississippi

#14 Dec 31, 2008
cherryblossom89 wrote:
i standby what i said the first time
well...good thing you live very far away...easy to be brave on the internet I suppose...I am not, nor ever have been a liar...you are dismissed.
A Member

Celina, TN

#15 Jan 1, 2009
As a member I can tell you that yes, you're supposed to approach a mason and ask if you can join. But because membership is declining sometimes one of us might approach someone and ask them if they're interested.
The Masons are really nothing more than a "Boys Club". We're not trying to take over the world or anything the conspirey nuts would have you believe. The only thing it takes to be accepted is that you believe in God, or whatever you decide to call him.
P.S. What would a Boys club be without a secret handshake.... Maybe we could change it to a Gang Sign?
cherryblossom89

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 1, 2009
f*ck you, i'll kick you in your fuzzy lil cock you dont wana mess with me im a bad bad person n i know karoty

“Down in the Bayou”

Vancleave Mississippi

#19 Jan 1, 2009
cherryblossom89 wrote:
f*ck you, i'll kick you in your fuzzy lil cock you dont wana mess with me im a bad bad person n i know karoty
too funny...thanks for the chuckle..
cherryblossom89

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 1, 2009
not funny i will eat you!!!

“S Florida & Gainesboro, TN”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#21 Jan 3, 2009
cherryblossom89 wrote:
not funny i will eat you!!!
Wow pretty hostile
cherryblossom89

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jan 3, 2009
i'll eat you too!!! i'll eat everyone!!! RAWR!!!!
grumpy

Smartt, TN

#23 Jan 4, 2009
cromaat

Franklin, TN

#24 Jan 10, 2009
If you are interesting in Mystical studies, and hidden knowledge, you might want to check out the Rosicrucian Order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celeste Nichole Smith (Lindsay) 3 min Eiqjd 5
CCHS Football Players Injured during punishment 6 min Concerned Citizen 47
Clay County Football Coach 12 min Fire the Coach 11
Stephanie Mosley (Aug '11) 29 min Curious 23
News Monterey rail trail extension nearing completion 1 hr Hipster 3
County Commission and School Board 1 hr What Happened 36
Church Buildings for Lease?? (Feb '13) 1 hr Minister Anderson 32

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance