amen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Nobody got on here stating their religion jus facts people have tried and tried to help her no she gotta help herself its up to her the state took her kids from her almost 3 years ago not the people the state so the people who cared got them from the state not Sabrina so they didnt take her kids the state did they found her un fit if ur such a good friend and Christian y have u not talked any since n to her huh mr or ms's life changing Christian!
i know the downlow

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

she has alot of problems but if she really cared for her kids she would have been on time to see them she put walmart first. and what about her daughter being a drunk what?she is only 10 and dont do anything.she needs to look back at her older daughter her daughter thinks shes freaking insane and dont care about anybody but her boyfriend.who has never worked a day in his life. her daughter says to me every day she dont have a mom.u see how stupid that is.she needs to get off the pills and off her nasty ulgy boyfriend and get on her life and her children.her older daughter HATES her boyfriend.i think he needs to get over him self and get a job and quite thinking he is a thug.yeah her ex the oldest daughters dad yeah excuse he has life now and its a good one he dont dont do that crap anymore.he no's what is important his daughter.other than her STILL getting in trouble.there is a kid in her younger daughters class and told her younger daughter her mom is a theif.now thats really bad sabriana u should ashame of yourself.i hope u look at these.and see what u r putting ur kids through.so all of these ppl on her side needs to look at their lives and see who they r hanging around with.
grannyL

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

i know the downlow wrote:
she has alot of problems but if she really cared for her kids she would have been on time to see them she put walmart first. and what about her daughter being a drunk what?she is only 10 and dont do anything.she needs to look back at her older daughter her daughter thinks shes freaking insane and dont care about anybody but her boyfriend.who has never worked a day in his life. her daughter says to me every day she dont have a mom.u see how stupid that is.she needs to get off the pills and off her nasty ulgy boyfriend and get on her life and her children.her older daughter HATES her boyfriend.i think he needs to get over him self and get a job and quite thinking he is a thug.yeah her ex the oldest daughters dad yeah excuse he has life now and its a good one he dont dont do that crap anymore.he no's what is important his daughter.other than her STILL getting in trouble.there is a kid in her younger daughters class and told her younger daughter her mom is a theif.now thats really bad sabriana u should ashame of yourself.i hope u look at these.and see what u r putting ur kids through.so all of these ppl on her side needs to look at their lives and see who they r hanging around with.
agree & amen...
amen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

grannyL wrote:
<quoted text>agree & amen...
i agree with granny!
i know the downlow

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Snacks in the grass wrote:
And I will be in court with her and he charge will be dropped and she has money why Steele she does not take advantage of no one I see here everyday she buys me close all the time and she just got her kids 5000,00 worth of Christmas stuff and not stolen
good for you because you will comeing out look dummy with egg all over your face
i know the downlow

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

amen wrote:
Nobody got on here stating their religion jus facts people have tried and tried to help her no she gotta help herself its up to her the state took her kids from her almost 3 years ago not the people the state so the people who cared got them from the state not Sabrina so they didnt take her kids the state did they found her un fit if ur such a good friend and Christian y have u not talked any since n to her huh mr or ms's life changing Christian!
she had help her own dad has give he money and everything and all she can do is crap on him so yep she had help now it up to her she grown
i know the downlow

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Snacks in the grass wrote:
And I will be in court with her and he charge will be dropped and she has money why Steele she does not take advantage of no one I see here everyday she buys me close all the time and she just got her kids 5000,00 worth of Christmas stuff and not stolen
wtf learn how to spell cloths r u high like her all the time.5000 what the fuck?she would never do that.the only person she would spend 5000 dollars on is her boyfriend.i know she would never spend that much on 3 kids.she is not rich.i probably think at least quater is stolen.shit i can go on a crus with that type of money.so if u dont know what ur talking about dont fucking open ur mouth to start.if ur that stupid to go to court with her ur insane just like her.ur just gonna make urself look like a dummy out there.do u really think she needs her kids back?i mean really?she dont even need her kids .i dont think ive saw her once stright.so what does that show u.really i dont think even once what does she live on it and not eat all she does is drugs?so yeah go ahead march ur little drug head ass's and go to court.see what u come out with NOTHING.NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL.
I know her too

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

To the one going to court with her...are you going because you were caught too? I know there was one caught the same day at the same store....Sabrina is an unfit mother, that is why she doesn't have her kids. Her ex mother-in-law does work for the city but she doesn't have the kind of pull to have Sabrina set up...everyone that gets in trouble over & over again always cries that they were set up. How do you get set up to shop lift?$5000.000....lol.
she is a ho

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

ok then where did she get the black car from ? why did she loose her job ?she is on video taking the cash from the husband of the old lady that she was taking care of and she was ask by her patient to stop taking things from him and to stop having any contact with him and she did not stop even after she was fired until the law got involved .she took checks meds and money all from her patients and promised the old man sex to get all kinds of cash and the car .Get your facts strait .there is evidents to back every bit of this up and yes i know the man was wrong to do that in hopes for sex but he is a horny old man ..no excuse but still not right
i know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

who has the evidents and why has the cops not charge her i wish they wood
stupid

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

this may all be true, but people should stop and think about sabrinas little ones, the one girl could get on here and read this,her mother is breaking her heart, but all of you other so called adults is doing the same thing, i doubt that there is a video of anything..just people running their big mouths,
just ask a round

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

yes there is a video and the bank showed it to them and as far as the law ,well they are involved and i do hate it for there kids ,but the old people that she is paid to take care of deserve to be protected to and it is a dam shame that she can be in the profession that is supposed to take care of the elderly ..she just takes advantage of them .if you know her that well then you are aware of what she is doing and must be in on it or you would not be defending her .. she uses the kids to get close to her victims ,had the old man making toy boxes and other stuff so they could have stuff in there room and used them as excuses to borrow money constantly.so are they being any worse by us warning people about her ? i dont think so
stupid

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

im not in on anything with her,im just sayingif there is proof,take it to the police,instead of saying things on here.it will only hurt her daughter if she should happen to read it.
open your eyes lady

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

apparently you dont know her as good as you say you do or you would know this is going on or you are using all that faith stuff to hide your involvement .The reason this topic was started was to warn other people that may have her as a caretaker of what kind of a person she is .that way they wont find out the hard way like we did..The biggest part of my family are christians so i dont need no half wit lecture from some one defending a proven thief .I know that we are not to judge and i wasnt trying to ,only inform the families of any of her future patients ..When they arrest for all this junk You will know for sure then but you will still be running around hollering that you are innocent .Right
grannyL

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

open your eyes lady wrote:
apparently you dont know her as good as you say you do or you would know this is going on or you are using all that faith stuff to hide your involvement .The reason this topic was started was to warn other people that may have her as a caretaker of what kind of a person she is .that way they wont find out the hard way like we did..The biggest part of my family are christians so i dont need no half wit lecture from some one defending a proven thief .I know that we are not to judge and i wasnt trying to ,only inform the families of any of her future patients ..When they arrest for all this junk You will know for sure then but you will still be running around hollering that you are innocent .Right
I know Sabrina & have since she was in school, before she got married & before she ever had her 1st child...I don't defend her, I have seen what she has done & have seen her name in the paper more than once...I know she lost her kids...I know all of this is facts but I agree with the one that said if there is a video...take it to the police...if the bank has this video then they can do something about it...the law isn't in on anything...all her ex mother in law does is clean...I don'y think she has any pull with the lawyers or judges. I think Sabrina should have been taken behind the barn & whipped when she was a kid...as well as her ex....
grannyL

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

open your eyes lady wrote:
Sorry about that, that last comment wasn't meant for you...my apologies...
justme

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Stop talking about the kids they have had a bad time with all this I have seen it first hand please respect the kids
stop and think

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

okay do you not know how youre effecting and making your oldest daughter feel.well maybe you should take a minute and think.while yall are making rumors,pranking,etc her daughter crying wishing she had her mom there.people think the her fathers girlfriend is like a mother but ive been there no one replaces your mom.you really do need to think about what your doing.
enough is enough

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

well looks like sabrina and her boyfriend chrisis still at it.. read the 9..11 hearld citizen
Daaaamn

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

28?! Sabrina looks more like 48 in the mugshot. Guess it's the mileage. What thieving, lowlife trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Gainesboro Forum right now

Search the Gainesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If she is so great, why does she have to cheat 8 min Just sayin 19
Who will be the next Sheriff? 18 min respect 48
He getting out and coming home 15 hr JustMe 8
What are the animal laws/leash laws in Jackson ... (Feb '13) Jul 26 lawman 35
Out of County Students Jul 26 Well then 9
Mike Phillips for Sheriff Jul 23 Man 31
Where is James "Bobby" Kinnaird Jul 21 jailhim 22
•••
•••