First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Warrenton, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Does anyone know Sabrina Branham? She is supposed to be a caregiver /cna nurse for a elderly lady i know but she seems to be taking more care of there bank account than the patient.Is this what the nursing field is left to choose from? Don't they still do back ground checks? Just wanted to warn every one that if she is assigned to anyone you know WATCH OUT she is slick, especially with the old elder men.
grandma

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2012
she has been in more trouble than you know...I wouldn't let her take care of my plants...she lost custody of 3 of her kids if that tells you anything.
she is slick

Warrenton, VA

#3 Oct 20, 2012
well she has only been her nurse for 3 months and already took the old man for 5000 to buy a car and now has him going to bank to sign his land over to her and thankfully the bank wouldnt do it
grandma wrote:
she has been in more trouble than you know...I wouldn't let her take care of my plants...she lost custody of 3 of her kids if that tells you anything.
starr

Devault, PA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
is she the one that does it with no clothes on?
humping boy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Will she nurse younger men too?
Winner

Stanfield, NC

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Rumors rumors rumors so many people don't even always know what they are talking about some need to know the facts before they talk how old are u people fill like we are in middle school again
not rumors

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 27, 2012
i may not know everything about her, but i do know that she shoplifts,will not take care of her three children, is a druggie,and a narc. check with cookeville police dept.
I knw

Denver, NC

#8 Dec 4, 2012
not rumors wrote:
i may not know everything about her, but i do know that she shoplifts,will not take care of her three children, is a druggie,and a narc. check with cookeville police dept.
. This is not rumors it is a fact she shop lifts got her three kids taking and then had the nerve to have another one she is a junkie a trouble maker and should b a shame of herself she even has the nerve to try and bad mouth the people who have her kids she doesn't even try to c them good thing because when she sees her kids out she always starts a big promblem she doesn't do anything for them and her friend always has her new baby google her name or background check her facts not rumors and for someone to defend her that person must not care bout those kids she left the old people she's stealing from the stuff she steals from the church across from her house ( clothes and stuff ) and resales the stuff ! Her and her guy don't work rude around all day like their bad and u guys have three kids u don't take care of her oldest child is with her father who had made mistakes n the past bout he got custody of her and never looked back the oldest child is happy thriving and living a great life lives n a nice home with a nice family her dad works two jobs and she never wants for anything so font back her up till u do ur research and not rumors I knw for a fact Cause I'm close to the family I c it first hand
Info Please

Sparta, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Does anyone know her Phone Number and address? I need to get in touch with her and every number I have is a non working number.
I knw

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Across from Stevens street church apt closest to frontier! Phone company I ask somebody they said that's where they live
I knw

Sharon, SC

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Winner wrote:
Rumors rumors rumors so many people don't even always know what they are talking about some need to know the facts before they talk how old are u people fill like we are in middle school again
hey still thinks its rumors check today's paper article bout guy shop lifting with a BB gun scan down and check out where she was caught shop lifting at Kmart ! Smh so sad she's still at it but u say its all rumors ! 12/12/12 today's herald citizen
Snacks in the grass

Boiling Springs, SC

#12 Dec 13, 2012
First of all I think most I think most of these comments come from her ex husband and ex mother in law. This is a women who paid 50 a child to a company that arranged visits to see them and it added up to 4000.i have been a friend of hers for a while now and she does love her kids she will have things for then at her house that they never get because of the other people it is funny how all these rumors start after she goes to file and get custody of her kids her little man she thinks the world of him and she still has him and Is a very good mother her friend only keeps her little boy on the week ends and that is only sometimes one thing everyone should know is she has a tumor on her brain and for that reason is the only way she got in trouble if they did put her in the paper it is because of her ex husbands mother who is a janitor not a cop so needs to do her job and clean toilets her memory and she is getting very confused she has a lot of money coming and there for she prob does not care Bout all these rumors she is moving be ause of her drive to school and that will be with all four of her children she has been doing this job for years and could of had alot more and I know that for a fact people can keep talking but dont have the guts to say who they are and get some balls to u and by the way her oldest daughter is a drunk she has been drug free for a while and will stay that way most mothers that lose there kids don't ever even try again and if was. On drugs her money would be spent on drugs she is not a snitch cause does not even know anyone that does drugs so wrong there by the way she may have a theft charge but look up her child's father and he has sell of cocaine times 2 if she got caught at kaymart that's stupid she has a bad memory so thanks anyone have any comments go f your self
Snacks in the grass

Boiling Springs, SC

#13 Dec 13, 2012
And I will be in court with her and he charge will be dropped and she has money why Steele she does not take advantage of no one I see here everyday she buys me close all the time and she just got her kids 5000,00 worth of Christmas stuff and not stolen
I knw

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
So sad u must be on something ass well rumors ass there's is nothing u can have that would make you deliberately steal what about before the tumor she has money because she steals and sells it for a living and if she does get a lump size amount of money it will be gone if she would spend more time try a live a honest live instead of stealing and tryna con somebody for things work for yours like everybody else and how could u fix ur mouth to say anything bout the ex mother in law while she was out drunk and high she was fighting for two kids that's no blood relation to her she takes care of them with no government assistance or anything she didn't haft to do that it will b three years n June she paid to c those kids bout 6 times if that and paid 50 each time so where u get 4000 don't knw u guys must not be able to count and she's moving cause she got evicted keep believing what she says u will b looking dumb right wit her when she's proven guilty where she been out her kids life for three years so ur telling me it would take a good mother three years to straighten up and try for her kids watever ur sick she should have been frighten the first day the state took them and the ex husband sold drugs so many years ago check his record since then nothing on it he's not on drugs he's a good father as soon as his daughter went n to custody he fought for her and won so do your research thanks
Please

Livingston, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
My goodness. Does your keyboards not have periods? It is killing me trying to read these long sentances! And who in the heck is SNACKS IN TE GRASS trying to fool?$5000.00 for Christmas gifts? REALLY? I make about 70k a year and wouldnt dare spend that kind of money for Christmas gifts. Take those kids to church and learn the TRUE meaning of Christmas, it isnt about gift giving. Feed them a good meal, surround them with the ones that love them and THAT my friend is a perfect Christmas.
Anyone that puts dope before their children do not even deserve them. There are so many people that cannot have kids that have never used drugs and work hard and make an honest living. It is unfair the POS drug addicts lay down for a pill and 9 months later pop out a baby that wasnt planned and will eventually be raised by foster parents or grandparents that have already raised their children. And heck some of those gandparents are on drugs and dont need them as well.
Take a step back, look at how the world was 10 years ago. Now imagine how bad it is going to be in another 10! People these days are depending on someone else to get them by and feed their kids. People that are able to get out and work are tying to get on disability because they are too sorry to get out and get a job. Jobs are available, people just chose not to accept them because its easier to sit at home and let the government take care of you!
amen

Hamer, SC

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Please wrote:
My goodness. Does your keyboards not have periods? It is killing me trying to read these long sentances! And who in the heck is SNACKS IN TE GRASS trying to fool?$5000.00 for Christmas gifts? REALLY? I make about 70k a year and wouldnt dare spend that kind of money for Christmas gifts. Take those kids to church and learn the TRUE meaning of Christmas, it isnt about gift giving. Feed them a good meal, surround them with the ones that love them and THAT my friend is a perfect Christmas.
Anyone that puts dope before their children do not even deserve them. There are so many people that cannot have kids that have never used drugs and work hard and make an honest living. It is unfair the POS drug addicts lay down for a pill and 9 months later pop out a baby that wasnt planned and will eventually be raised by foster parents or grandparents that have already raised their children. And heck some of those gandparents are on drugs and dont need them as well.
Take a step back, look at how the world was 10 years ago. Now imagine how bad it is going to be in another 10! People these days are depending on someone else to get them by and feed their kids. People that are able to get out and work are tying to get on disability because they are too sorry to get out and get a job. Jobs are available, people just chose not to accept them because its easier to sit at home and let the government take care of you!
your said a mouth full there u r so right on so many levels! Feed the belly as well as nourishment for the soul!
learn the facts

Cookeville, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Snacks in the grass wrote:
First of all I think most I think most of these comments come from her ex husband and ex mother in law. This is a women who paid 50 a child to a company that arranged visits to see them and it added up to 4000.i have been a friend of hers for a while now and she does love her kids she will have things for then at her house that they never get because of the other people it is funny how all these rumors start after she goes to file and get custody of her kids her little man she thinks the world of him and she still has him and Is a very good mother her friend only keeps her little boy on the week ends and that is only sometimes one thing everyone should know is she has a tumor on her brain and for that reason is the only way she got in trouble if they did put her in the paper it is because of her ex husbands mother who is a janitor not a cop so needs to do her job and clean toilets her memory and she is getting very confused she has a lot of money coming and there for she prob does not care Bout all these rumors she is moving be ause of her drive to school and that will be with all four of her children she has been doing this job for years and could of had alot more and I know that for a fact people can keep talking but dont have the guts to say who they are and get some balls to u and by the way her oldest daughter is a drunk she has been drug free for a while and will stay that way most mothers that lose there kids don't ever even try again and if was. On drugs her money would be spent on drugs she is not a snitch cause does not even know anyone that does drugs so wrong there by the way she may have a theft charge but look up her child's father and he has sell of cocaine times 2 if she got caught at kaymart that's stupid she has a bad memory so thanks anyone have any comments go f your self
whos daughter is a drunk? sabrinas daughter is around 10 and the ex mother in law dont have a daughter.
amen

Hamer, SC

#18 Dec 14, 2012
learn the facts wrote:
<quoted text> whos daughter is a drunk? sabrinas daughter is around 10 and the ex mother in law dont have a daughter.
i knw right learn the facts before u post!
lol

Prospect, OH

#19 Dec 14, 2012
She is a thief.
Winner

Clover, SC

#20 Dec 22, 2012
I am around her a lot but I do not do drugs n I love my kids a lot what type Christian's are you I can't believe ppl really sit n dog ppl this way really we are all meant to help ppl n need I don't believe any of this but even if it was true when does the time come we stand up n love the way god tells us to if she is doing such when are you gonna see babies are involved n reach out a Christian hand because tho I don't believe it if it was true all should be ashamed n none can judge a splitter when you all oviously have two by fours n your eyes if she is I'd like to reach out show her godly love n pray she sees hope n good support for her n those babies involved I pray for her n thank god I have never seen this from her n as far as Ethan he's a very happy baby not neglected in anyway n her kids have more gifts n things at her place than imaginable that I know are not stole she loves her kids that's the lowest crap I can't believe adults would bring ill kids into such drama filled hatefulness conversations just wrong all together it's wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Kirby (Oct '14) 13 hr gladbags 18
Sheriff Election 2018 17 hr Hahaha 29
Gainesboro Police Chief (May '12) 20 hr Devil Cake 67
Shepherd's Classic Diner 22 hr Hmmm 15
Christina Abbney? Thu Concerned 1
Looking for her Wed Jake 2
vote Brandon Ward for mayor of Jackson County (Jan '10) Wed splains it 2 me 195

Gainesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Gainesboro Mortgages