First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda

Piedmont, SC

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Stfu wrote:
1 script per reader.
Stop your God Damn whining and complaining (500mg)
Take 2 and call me in the morning.
you know something why don't you go and jerk off some were that is very rude. And no body ask for your 2 cents and other thing what the hell are you meaning about whinnig makes no sents.
amy

Piedmont, SC

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Stfu wrote:
1 script per reader.
Stop your God Damn whining and complaining (500mg)
Take 2 and call me in the morning.
ok for one I was. Not complaining about anything and for 2 what are you talking about whinning. Just because someone ask about a Dr around here God it was just question
Dr Stfu

Rickman, TN

#23 Jan 26, 2013
amanda wrote:
<quoted text> you know something why don't you go and jerk off some were that is very rude. And no body ask for your 2 cents and other thing what the hell are you meaning about whinnig makes no sents.
You know something, why don't you learn to spell, and another thing, last time I looked, this was a public forum.
amy

Winnsboro, SC

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something, why don't you learn to spell, and another thing, last time I looked, this was a public forum.
yeah it is but you don't have to juge people why do you want to start shit for that's crazy sounds like your just a hater and you need to learn how to respect.
Dr Stfu

Rickman, TN

#25 Jan 26, 2013
amy wrote:
<quoted text> yeah it is but you don't have to juge people why do you want to start shit for that's crazy sounds like your just a hater and you need to learn how to respect.
Right Amy /Amanda just exactly what is your game here huh?
Looks like you are the one starting shit..Hmmmm

amy
Monroe, NC

amy
Southern Pines, NC

amy
Lake Junaluska, NC

amanda
Lake Junaluska, NC

amy
Cleveland, TN
amy

Winnsboro, SC

#26 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Amy /Amanda just exactly what is your game here huh?
Looks like you are the one starting shit..Hmmmm
amy
Monroe, NC
amy
Southern Pines, NC
amy
Lake Junaluska, NC
amanda
Lake Junaluska, NC
amy
Cleveland, TN
hahahahaha you ant makeing no sents how am I trying to start shit when I'm just telling the truth that's funny but you ant got to juge just because I ask if there any good drs around here
Dr Stfu

Rickman, TN

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Oh dear where do I begin?

ant = Aint
makeing = Making
sents= Sense
juge= Judge
amy

Winnsboro, SC

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Stfu wrote:
Oh dear where do I begin?
ant = Aint
makeing = Making
sents= Sense
juge= Judge
listen here I don't know who you are but your beinging to be a pain you wanna make fun of me is the only thing I have to say is bring it your getting your self in a argument that you can't win and the best thing you ever did was back off getting mad because someone ask about drs lol that was my laugh for tonight that was so dum. Do you even hear your self Hateing on others all because they just ask something. Lol
tim

Winnsboro, SC

#29 Jan 26, 2013
This was suppose to be about what doctors are good in the area not weather a person can spell does it really matter on here anyway as long as people can tell what they are trying to say nobody's perfect so quit thinking you are and do every one here a favor and do what your name says shut the f*#k up
gimmeabreak

La Vergne, TN

#30 Jan 27, 2013
tim wrote:
This was suppose to be about what doctors are good in the area not weather a person can spell does it really matter on here anyway as long as people can tell what they are trying to say nobody's perfect so quit thinking you are and do every one here a favor and do what your name says shut the f*#k up
Yea I agree. Leave the bad spellers a lone. That is one of the ways we separate the dumb uneducated ones from some people with an education.
hmm

United States

#31 Jan 27, 2013
Dr Doug Dycus is a very good Dr. His office is on hwy 56 / South Grundy Quarles
amy

Lenoir, NC

#32 Jan 27, 2013
hmm wrote:
Dr Doug Dycus is a very good Dr. His office is on hwy 56 / South Grundy Quarles
ok thanks I will check on that
been there

Gainesboro, TN

#33 Jan 30, 2013
I went to the gainesboro office once, went there a healthy person, left there with 1000 dollars worth of test, that i was told was standard and that my insurance and dr jain recommended i get these done, strange since i had never even met dr jain have huge bill now since i hadnt met my deductable and still have no answers, front desk lady is very rude and acts as if she could care less whether you go there or not. maybe when i can afford to go there for a cold i can find out my results
amy

United States

#34 Feb 1, 2013
been there wrote:
I went to the gainesboro office once, went there a healthy person, left there with 1000 dollars worth of test, that i was told was standard and that my insurance and dr jain recommended i get these done, strange since i had never even met dr jain have huge bill now since i hadnt met my deductable and still have no answers, front desk lady is very rude and acts as if she could care less whether you go there or not. maybe when i can afford to go there for a cold i can find out my results
thats not good and that is really rude for them to act that way they should let you know about your health
Realist

Charlotte, NC

#35 Feb 8, 2013
Dr. Doug Dycus, he has one of the best reputations in the Gainesboro/Cookeville area. His practionier is top notch also. Very professional group... If your serious about a good Doctor... Friendly and non- stuffy to boot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spooky hollow (Oct '11) 8 hr whoop whoop 14
Slander...and then there's the truth 19 hr Beth 2
anyone know about trey stafford? (May '12) Wed Country boy 12
Clara Murphy jones miller Wed Been there 3
Do you approve of Diane Black as Representative? (Feb '12) Wed Percenter 54
Curious Oct 21 Sue 1
josh steward (Feb '14) Oct 20 Country girl 17
Gainesboro Dating
Find my Match

Gainesboro Jobs