Dose any one know were any good doctors here in gainesboro are
hmm

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Dr. Doug Dycus hwy 56
when

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
dont go to cookeville medical clinic. you can barely understand that foreign doctor and theyre quacks. went there once to get a dr note so i could miss work and i wasnt even sick and got diagnosed with a stomach virus. tells you how much they know.
amy

Greenville, SC

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Right I'm just trying to find a good Dr I move back here in gainesboro I haven't been in this county in 5 or 6 years untille I moved back thanks for letting me know
when

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Unless your transportation is limited, Id consider a Dr in cookeville. Theres more choices in cookeville than there are here.
when

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
by the way i was referring to the cookeville medical clinic in gainesboro
amy

Greenville, SC

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Ok thanks for letting me know about the info I'll proby check out cookeville here any more you can't find a good Dr
forman

Livingston, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
when wrote:
dont go to cookeville medical clinic. you can barely understand that foreign doctor and theyre quacks. went there once to get a dr note so i could miss work and i wasnt even sick and got diagnosed with a stomach virus. tells you how much they know.
hell you went there to get him to lie for you so you could lay out of work he had to diagnos you with something
A ok

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Jan 25, 2013
forman wrote:
<quoted text>hell you went there to get him to lie for you so you could lay out of work he had to diagnos you with something
Hell yeah, sounds like my kind of Doc!
when

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
LOL... true but he could have said he couldnt find anything wrong, either way I would have still gotten a note for work whether I was diagnosed or not. Simply having an appointment would get me a note
doc johnson

Jamestown, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2013
what seen o be your problem when ?
give me a break

Livingston, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2013
when wrote:
by the way i was referring to the cookeville medical clinic in gainesboro
Dang, are you retarded?? Cookeville medical clinic ....in gainesboro? The real funny part is that you corrected yourself and still [email protected] it up. Lol
Sick

Clemmons, NC

#13 Jan 26, 2013
when wrote:
Since when did it start becoming acceptable to lie and deceive? I really hope you don't have children that your setting an example for. I'd say if you did have children, you're teaching them to skip school for a fake illness which in return makes them miss out on an education, causing them to get a crappy job they hate one day such as yourself and wasting money at the doctor's office for a fake illness.
Have you no shame? Lying and deceiving is a sin. Only an idiot would brag and laugh about it.
when

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Ur the tard!!! the dr office on the corner across from water dept is a branch of.cookeville medical clinic STUPID!!! Thats right you wouldnt know because you dont go to a regular MD you go to the pain clinic. So stfu before you start blabbing your jackson county native ass mouth
when

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2013
lololol..... no i dont have kids and im so glad cuz theres a high chance being in jackson county that theyd turn out as dumb as the rest of you people. Most of you cant even spell or pronounce words correctly and you use hillbilly english such "yonder" "by god" how fu%&in stupid.
Patient

Jamestown, TN

#16 Jan 26, 2013
A stomach virus can only be diagnosed based on your description of symptoms and ruling out any other causes. So if he didn't know you were lying about your symptoms (or had to pretend he didn't just in case you were telling the truth), it sounds like he did the right thing.

My family goes there. We see Joe Geiger. You have to wait longer because he goes over with every patient, but you can't really complain because he won't rush you out either.

He has always been wonderful and the staff is always amazing. I don't care for the Cookeville office at all or for Jain, who has missed just about everything we've had in front of him. The Gainesboro office is a different story though. They're good people.
Sick

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
when wrote:
lololol..... no i dont have kids and im so glad cuz theres a high chance being in jackson county that theyd turn out as dumb as the rest of you people. Most of you cant even spell or pronounce words correctly and you use hillbilly english such "yonder" "by god" how fu%&in stupid.
Well aren't we fortunate to have been graced by your residency in this county.
I'd love to know the wonderful city from which you hale. I simply must visit such a place. Why ever did you leave a city composed only of intelligent intellectuals? Were you kicked out for being an idiot or have you been kidnapped and being held against your will in Jackson County?
hashadit

Wimauma, FL

#18 Jan 26, 2013
go to cookeville don,t even think of a dr, in gainesboro, don,t waste your time.
amy

Smartt, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2013
hashadit wrote:
go to cookeville don,t even think of a dr, in gainesboro, don,t waste your time.
ok thanks so much I'll go to cookeville
Dr Stfu

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Jan 26, 2013
1 script per reader.
Stop your God Damn whining and complaining (500mg)
Take 2 and call me in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookeville football youth 38 min johnson1 75
Confederate Statues 41 min GatorHead 5
Republican Party in Jackson County (Sep '10) 53 min resident 33
Do Nothing Dale 2 hr I will not run 2
Looking for place to live and job opening Mon retiredtruckdriver 16
just about anything Sun wurkinonit 3
Shelters in gainesboro? Sun Me and you 2

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance