one who really knows

Nashville, TN

#21 Aug 29, 2011
one who really knows wrote:
You can believe what you want to believe but Mike will never love ANYONE like he did his first TRUE love! And sorry Towana but you're not the one. And I can assure you it wasn't Jennifer either!
it is jennifers step mother anita
caring

United States

#22 Aug 29, 2011
how about everyone getting a life and growing up! these three people everyone is talking about needs to be focusing on raising kids instead of worrying about who's screwing who, who's telling the truth and who's obsessed with who. who actually gives a damn the kids are suffering. i've met towana,girl you need to go back to being the independent woman you were. find someone who is worthy of you. you are a fine person and has always been nice and pleasant to my wife and i. the other two will lie on and about each other like they have been for years. they both are two faced liars and they will never change. take this old mans advise honey because you only live once and don't make your children suffer for it.
DOC

Gainesboro, TN

#23 Aug 30, 2011
WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE! I WOULD HATE TO HAVE EVERY SIN I'VE COMMITTED WRITTEN ON HERE. WE'D PROBABLY NEED ANOTHER PAGE. SHE HAS A JOB TO DO SHE DOES IT. THE END. HER PERSONAL LIFE IS HERS. THINK ABOUT THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN SECRET. YOU WANT THEM ALL LISTED? I DON'T. SHE'S HUMAN, GIVE HER A BREAK!!
fortunate

United States

#24 Oct 3, 2011
Who is she seeing these days.
doofus

Gainesboro, TN

#25 Oct 3, 2011
fortunate wrote:
Who is she seeing these days.
Her children and her friends. What's it to you?
hobag

Gainesboro, TN

#26 Oct 4, 2011
She will come onto anyone who will have her*
doofus

Gainesboro, TN

#27 Oct 4, 2011
hobag wrote:
She will come onto anyone who will have her*
Is that jealousy or just a bad attitude? Are you really a hobag?
hobag

Gainesboro, TN

#28 Oct 4, 2011
doofus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that jealousy or just a bad attitude? Are you really a hobag?
Jealousy absolutely not I would never be jealous of a woman that was born with balls and that has slept with half of the county and I would not be jealous of anyone that would sleep with a married man/woman
chicken head

Gainesboro, TN

#30 Oct 4, 2011
well, r u really a doofus? apparently if u DON T think she is... hahAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#31 Oct 23, 2011
Everyone knows she and stafford have been doing inappropriate things for months. I havent wanted to believe this but I keep hearing it from reliable sources.
Fyi

Gainesboro, TN

#32 Dec 1, 2011
fried pickles wrote:
Everyone knows she and stafford have been doing inappropriate things for months. I havent wanted to believe this but I keep hearing it from reliable sources.
this is why she didnt get in trouble for getting that girl killed
To FYI

Cookeville, TN

#33 Dec 2, 2011
What girl are you talking about?
the best yet

Blacksburg, SC

#34 Dec 2, 2011
This is so funny. Jennifer is responsible for a girl getting killed. Wow. FYI please enlighten us on how its her fault since you made not one but two crazy accusations
fyi

Gainesboro, TN

#35 Dec 3, 2011
ask the family if she was not ask to come and make sure nothing happen when the daddy shot his daughter the family is the one telling this im i wrong. any where else if a officer does not go to calls to help people they get put on leave but not here why not
To Jennifer Pippin

Gainesboro, TN

#36 Dec 5, 2011
Jennifer. I do believe you might just be the most important and popular person in the entire county! Just look at how many people endeavor to be shoved right up your ass in everything you do and don't do! They strive so hard to claim they know you inside and out like they are your best friend and spew "information" like they are confidential informants! Your a celebrity! So much of one you could have one of those magazines they sell in the grocery store declaring you lost 500 lbs on a pizza diet, while engaged in trists with every man in a spread of 5 counties, while capturing live footage of Big Foot on a deer cam stuck to the side of a garbage can in the middle of your front yard. Be careful though, I think some of these "#1 fans" of yours might just be stalkers. They claim to know sooooo much...

Folks, hearing things from a person, that heard it from their sister's friend's brother's dog's cousin's uncle's wombat's next door neighbor's effin llama does not make it gossiple. Your "reliable sources" are shit.

To the fucktard that wants to try and lay that horrible, tragic event on her shoulders, try checking the law! They cant go "make sure nothing happen" without a court order. Ya know the kind that comes from a Judge... with a date... and time on it... for all parties to meet?

Here's a question... How many of you people end up with your name plastered all over this thing laced with complete bullshit? Why not toss your name up there with that wonderful question "What does everyone think about ----?" Let's see what colorful mess pops up!!!
enquiring minds

Spartanburg, SC

#37 Dec 5, 2011
Ppl have to blame someone for their problems.its easier to blame that admit.
Jennifer does a great job. I have to admit and have heard others say if they had to call for a officer that Jennifer is the one we hope pulls in.
Jennifer I applaud and appreciate you. THANK YOU
sad

Gainesboro, TN

#38 Dec 5, 2011
enquiring minds wrote:
Ppl have to blame someone for their problems.its easier to blame that admit.
Jennifer does a great job. I have to admit and have heard others say if they had to call for a officer that Jennifer is the one we hope pulls in.
Jennifer I applaud and appreciate you. THANK YOU
Jennifer is a great person.. Im glad some people in this town agrees also feels the same way as I do....:)
Really

Gainesboro, TN

#39 Dec 6, 2011
You may need a court order but if you are as to be there by someone to keep the peace. in the past the law has came out to my house when me and my husband got a divorce cause he beat on me just sit in the drive while he was here just to make sure nothing happened to me but that was under Wayne Mahaney a sheriff that would have his officer do something Hell i thought that is what we have police officers for to Potect and serve not sit at the jail and do nothing answer calls on the phone and just be out of school and get a new car. It is just like the other post on here they have any officer that lives in Dodson branc and didnt even have a car there to even help with traffic, but o maybe we can get a court order to let you go help. or maybe the next time we hear a call go out over the scanner and 4 cars goes to a 911 hang up or a cat up a tree.
To Jennifer Pippin wrote:
Jennifer. I do believe you might just be the most important and popular person in the entire county! Just look at how many people endeavor to be shoved right up your ass in everything you do and don't do! They strive so hard to claim they know you inside and out like they are your best friend and spew "information" like they are confidential informants! Your a celebrity! So much of one you could have one of those magazines they sell in the grocery store declaring you lost 500 lbs on a pizza diet, while engaged in trists with every man in a spread of 5 counties, while capturing live footage of Big Foot on a deer cam stuck to the side of a garbage can in the middle of your front yard. Be careful though, I think some of these "#1 fans" of yours might just be stalkers. They claim to know sooooo much...
Folks, hearing things from a person, that heard it from their sister's friend's brother's dog's cousin's uncle's wombat's next door neighbor's effin llama does not make it gossiple. Your "reliable sources" are shit.
To the fucktard that wants to try and lay that horrible, tragic event on her shoulders, try checking the law! They cant go "make sure nothing happen" without a court order. Ya know the kind that comes from a Judge... with a date... and time on it... for all parties to meet?
Here's a question... How many of you people end up with your name plastered all over this thing laced with complete bullshit? Why not toss your name up there with that wonderful question "What does everyone think about ----?" Let's see what colorful mess pops up!!!
Web Chaser

Gainesboro, TN

#40 Dec 6, 2011
To Jennifer Pippin wrote:
I guess you want us to believe the police cant come to a residence unless they have a warrant. I guess that explains a lot.
Just think

Batesburg, SC

#41 Dec 6, 2011
Web Chaser wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you want us to believe the police cant come to a residence unless they have a warrant. I guess that explains a lot.
Well they sure as he'll aren't your baby sitters. If they had to watch every backward ass hick that can't handle the situation they got themselves into they would never get to help the honest tax paying citizens that actually need help. Officers are there to help not to play bodyguard to those who run off at the mouth too much for their own good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unusual activity at Cookeville Jehovah's Witnes... (Aug '09) 26 min bible 51
A guy named Josh 4 hr finding Josh 1
rememberin jeremy wright 16 hr Amanda 3
Stop dying Thu doofus 15
good surveyor Thu merrylyn 1
Poke Sallett Festival (May '07) Dec 17 Poke salad king 364
chandra lawson, michael allen meth bust Dec 17 used to run with her 12
Gainesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web