Livingston, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What are your views on her?
Whats wrong with you

Clinton, SC

#2 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
What are your views on her?
"My view" is that she is an underage child and if you'd like to know anything about her, I'd suggest you contact her mother. Children her age are growing and still trying to figure out life and the world. Their lives are trial and error. They are immature. Therefore, anyone that has a "view" a.k.a........pass judgement on a child this young, is just plain ignorant!

My view of you is that your 1.) a pervert, 2.) an immature and stupid adult or 3.) some disgruntled teenager that doesn't have enough friends on Facebook to start your rumors and crap for anyone to notice.

My advice to you, grow up! Take care of your own problems and stop being the problem for everybody else.
loner

Livingston, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
well i was just wanting to know what she is like. from what i've been hearing she is a ho and that she treats her son wrong. that's what i've heard though i was just wanting to know the truth. i know she is underage, though how can she be a child when she has a kid of her own. i've heard many of stories about her like she sleeps with every guy she comes in contact with, that she doesn't even know how to raise her own kid right and all that stuff. i was just wondering what kind of true person she is and i dont want to talk to her mother. i want to know what everyone else thinks about her. me myself im not an immature adult i have children of my own and can't stand other people talking bad about other people who have children.
Really

Monroe, NC

#4 Feb 2, 2013
loner wrote:
well i was just wanting to know what she is like. from what i've been hearing she is a ho and that she treats her son wrong. that's what i've heard though i was just wanting to know the truth. i know she is underage, though how can she be a child when she has a kid of her own. i've heard many of stories about her like she sleeps with every guy she comes in contact with, that she doesn't even know how to raise her own kid right and all that stuff. i was just wondering what kind of true person she is and i dont want to talk to her mother. i want to know what everyone else thinks about her. me myself im not an immature adult i have children of my own and can't stand other people talking bad about other people who have children.
If you want to know about Brooke, then why don't you get to know her yourself?

Your a freakin lying hypocrite. How can u say that u hate people that talk about others when you're doing yourself.

If your a kind and caring person that's just worried about her child, then get off Topix and try to help her. Do something besides stirring up trouble.

Why do you care what everyone else thinks about her? Are you just a bitch that likes to say mean things about other people. Mind your own business. You should be worrying about what everyone thinks of you!

God hates a trouble making gossip like you. You are such a disappointment. Grow and be somebody. Have you ever heard the saying, "we preach our own funerals." Well, what that means is, when you die, people will remember you fit being a troubled gossip bitch. So, you might want to consider changing your personality.
loner

Livingston, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not trying to start anything and I don't see her to even ask her. I'm not the kind of person to fight over something unless it is somthing that I don't like. You have my word that I wouldn't say anything about her that was bad, I'm just trying to figure out the facts about her.
Palto

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I think Brooke has changed.
She now goes to Church and become a very responsible young lady.
We hope she keeps up her new found responsable goals.
Lol

Collierville, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Just because someone goes to church does not mean they have changed
Brooke

Livingston, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Palto wrote:
I think Brooke has changed.
She now goes to Church and become a very responsible young lady.
We hope she keeps up her new found responsable goals.
Thank you for your honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Masters Cook 36 min Wondering 1
Running for office on disability 1 hr Sammy 16
Diane Black 1 hr victor 5
cookeville stockyard (May '10) 2 hr sweet william 51
black bear (Dec '12) 17 hr Chick24 37
Veterans Hill Farm 19 hr Mr Wendell 2
Why does Joe Barlow have to stay over til Octob... Apr 22 ole joe 3

Gainesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Gainesboro Mortgages