|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

loner wrote:
What are your views on her?
"My view" is that she is an underage child and if you'd like to know anything about her, I'd suggest you contact her mother. Children her age are growing and still trying to figure out life and the world. Their lives are trial and error. They are immature. Therefore, anyone that has a "view" a.k.a........pass judgement on a child this young, is just plain ignorant!

My view of you is that your 1.) a pervert, 2.) an immature and stupid adult or 3.) some disgruntled teenager that doesn't have enough friends on Facebook to start your rumors and crap for anyone to notice.

My advice to you, grow up! Take care of your own problems and stop being the problem for everybody else.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

well i was just wanting to know what she is like. from what i've been hearing she is a ho and that she treats her son wrong. that's what i've heard though i was just wanting to know the truth. i know she is underage, though how can she be a child when she has a kid of her own. i've heard many of stories about her like she sleeps with every guy she comes in contact with, that she doesn't even know how to raise her own kid right and all that stuff. i was just wondering what kind of true person she is and i dont want to talk to her mother. i want to know what everyone else thinks about her. me myself im not an immature adult i have children of my own and can't stand other people talking bad about other people who have children.
Really

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

loner wrote:
well i was just wanting to know what she is like. from what i've been hearing she is a ho and that she treats her son wrong. that's what i've heard though i was just wanting to know the truth. i know she is underage, though how can she be a child when she has a kid of her own. i've heard many of stories about her like she sleeps with every guy she comes in contact with, that she doesn't even know how to raise her own kid right and all that stuff. i was just wondering what kind of true person she is and i dont want to talk to her mother. i want to know what everyone else thinks about her. me myself im not an immature adult i have children of my own and can't stand other people talking bad about other people who have children.
If you want to know about Brooke, then why don't you get to know her yourself?

Your a freakin lying hypocrite. How can u say that u hate people that talk about others when you're doing yourself.

If your a kind and caring person that's just worried about her child, then get off Topix and try to help her. Do something besides stirring up trouble.

Why do you care what everyone else thinks about her? Are you just a bitch that likes to say mean things about other people. Mind your own business. You should be worrying about what everyone thinks of you!

God hates a trouble making gossip like you. You are such a disappointment. Grow and be somebody. Have you ever heard the saying, "we preach our own funerals." Well, what that means is, when you die, people will remember you fit being a troubled gossip bitch. So, you might want to consider changing your personality.
loner

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I'm not trying to start anything and I don't see her to even ask her. I'm not the kind of person to fight over something unless it is somthing that I don't like. You have my word that I wouldn't say anything about her that was bad, I'm just trying to figure out the facts about her.
Palto

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I think Brooke has changed.
She now goes to Church and become a very responsible young lady.
We hope she keeps up her new found responsable goals.
Lol

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just because someone goes to church does not mean they have changed
Brooke

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Palto wrote:
I think Brooke has changed.
She now goes to Church and become a very responsible young lady.
We hope she keeps up her new found responsable goals.
Thank you for your honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soon to be ex sheriff Brad 37 min Ghost writer 17
Do you approve of Diane Black as Representative? (Feb '12) 2 hr Is this really Am... 51
found 2 dogs 4 hr merrylyn 1
Who will be the next Sheriff? 4 hr friend of family 114
joisie from dairy queen 5 hr tinalynn14683 16
roaring river park 5 hr just sayin 19
Greg Poteet 9 hr old friend 1
Doug stafford found dead Tue sad 4

Search the Gainesboro Forum:
•••
•••
Gainesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters