dont go to ella spa in cookeville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Gainesboro, TN

#23 Jan 23, 2012
I purchased a gift certificate online for my husband. Numerous phone calls later, they would never confirm an appointment for me. One year later, they will not return my calls.

They truly are a fraudulent organization.
local

Pauline, SC

#24 Jan 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
Do not go here. This place sucks
they say it the guy that own the place is the one that dose the sucking,i dont know if this is true or not.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 23, 2012
Maybe if they became a massage parlor they would have happier customers. I want a donkey punch special
disgusted

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Mar 26, 2012
FYI wrote:
Maybe you should of read the policy on the gift certificate. I know everytime I call and make an appt they ask if it's because I need to use a GC just because of that policy. They give the best massages, the best service and by far have some of the best customer service in this town. They worked with me in the same situation so you were either being a butthead about it or your not telling the whole story. I will always go there and I recommend them to everybody!!
Wow, this sure sounds like one of the owners wrote this! Give me a brake Jasper!! You could make it sound a little bit more believable.
unhappycustomer

Cookeville, TN

#28 Mar 27, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this sure sounds like one of the owners wrote this! Give me a brake Jasper!! You could make it sound a little bit more believable.
hahahahahha... Love it! That early comment was FAR from the truth!!
just sayin

Livingston, TN

#29 Mar 27, 2012
I love it they rub it right and long, best message I ever got still shiver when I think of the things she did to me, lordy let me get my breath and go for moreee. Baby now thats what I'm talking about
outlaw

Columbia, SC

#30 Mar 27, 2012
disappointed wrote:
<quoted text> i had a gift card some gave me worth $25.00 and had an appointment there. then my uncle go sick in MI and i had to go out of state. i cancelled the appointment and went out of state. i took care of him for two months and then he passed away. i recently made the appointment and went there. they told me the gift certificate had expired and i could not use it. so that was just money wasted. they kept the money and i got nothing in return.
poor baby, has a hard time handling reality. You didn't lose anything, it was a gift card and they always have an expiraton date.
town drunk

Pauline, SC

#31 Mar 27, 2012
theybeatme wrote:
they cheated me out of $25.00 and i will never be back there again, i hope they go out of business
don't beleave a word of that they wouldn't beat nobody out of anything,it they best place to go for a massage i go there all the time,i dont know what you did to them but you should act like somebody any time you go in a place of business.
JM2CENTS

Gainesboro, TN

#32 Mar 27, 2012
Tennessee also has a gift certificate law which prohibits gift certificates being issued with an expiration date of less than 2 years with a few exceptions. See Tenn. Code Ann.ยง 47-18-126. Consumers should report companies they believe to be in violation of the state law to the Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs.

http://www.tn.gov/attorneygeneral/press/2009/...

Please report them. They are doing far worse than not redeeming gift certificates. FYI, always make sure your massage therapist is licensed, wherever you go.

Gainesboro, TN

#33 Apr 2, 2012
That is exactly what they done to me.
ben wrote:
I bought my wife a gift certificate for there a couple of months ago. We have tried calling several times and left numerous messages to try to set up an appointment but nobody has ever answered or bothered to call back. The gift certificate is about to expire soon.
hmmmm

Crossville, TN

#34 Apr 6, 2012
I have not used them however when I called they weren't very helpful or polite. I needed an appointment and they said that they had people there right then. I was at a dr. appt with a friend nearby and could see the building. Noone showed up nor left for over an hour. So maybe they were telling the truth and they had a customer that had used a taxi or something but I honestly don't even think they were open and maybe had the phones rolled over or something. No big deal but they could've been friendly. Their website is now down, looks like it's expired with godaddy.com
Mommie of 2

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jun 9, 2012
I thought they went out of business?
nerfderf

Jamestown, TN

#41 Jun 11, 2012
Wow. What a dilemma. I really hope you make it through this rough time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War on cops 9 hr BIG DADDY 2010 37
Seth...wow 10 hr lulu 2
has anyone heard anything about layton ballard (Jul '10) 13 hr K parks 28
Sheriff Marty Hinson 16 hr America the Prison 11
Jackson County waterways, creeks, waterfalls, c... 22 hr victor 11
What Business does Gainesboro need? Mon Aunt Rose 34
shannon johnson billboard Sun bob 3

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance