Who is going to be the next Gainesbor...

Who is going to be the next Gainesboro police chief

Posted in the Gainesboro Forum

so sad

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2011
who do you think will be the next police chief of gainesboro police department ?
lulupalooza

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 12, 2011
so sad wrote:
who do you think will be the next police chief of gainesboro police department ?
Michael Head
so sad

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2011
rumor has it that they are going to place rick laneard as chief, one of the councel members family let it slip that their mind was already made up, even tho the placed a add and will do interveiws.sounds like small time politics to me.here goes the good old boy system as usual..
THE LAW

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Rick laneard back stabbed. A good man out of a job, he's a back stabbier. His first role is to get rid of their other detective, the aldermen have done broke the sunshine law. They also let him have more help than they ever did max. Rick is a joke. He will get whats coming to him. A knife in his back.
Plastic Worm

Pauline, SC

#5 Aug 13, 2011
The Cheif has been selected they advertised to cover their butts.
Really

Smartt, TN

#6 Aug 16, 2011
If they give the job to someone in the police dept they really dont have to advertise it. but they will have to when they hire a new officer
willie in utauh

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2011
michieal head should have been next police chief.but he want move to town.who;s fault is that.no one but his owne.he no;s the job he was acting chief 3==4=yrs.if he don;t no ,no one no;s.
mayor

Pauline, SC

#8 Nov 22, 2011
so sad wrote:
i think BILL WAYNE NETHERTON will be and i know he will be if i have my say
zobloabla

Columbia, SC

#9 Nov 22, 2011
willie in utauh wrote:
michieal head should have been next police chief.but he want move to town.who;s fault is that.no one but his owne.he no;s the job he was acting chief 3==4=yrs.if he don;t no ,no one no;s.
Do you know the difference between a semi-colon and an apostrophe; a dash and an equal? You can't spell or punctuate, so who cares what you think?
trash

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 23, 2011
the ones got it now he is a out of towner and a dang good cop
willie in utauh

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2011
zobloabla wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between a semi-colon and an apostrophe; a dash and an equal? You can't spell or punctuate, so who cares what you think?
hey zulabula who cares what you thing you havr no ideal of what you talking about going what some one else said.
willie in utauh

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2011
zobloabla wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you think jake leg do you no a mule from a jack ass if you don.t look in the mirrow.
zobloabla

Columbia, SC

#13 Dec 10, 2011
willie in utauh wrote:
<quoted text> who cares what you think jake leg do you no a mule from a jack ass if you don.t look in the mirrow.
I looked in the mirror and saw that I don't look anything like you so I must not be a mule or a jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oliver Lynch 23 min Wondering 2
Sexist/ mad 10 hr Fatness 2
what do u think of jeff bowman (May '10) Jan 16 Jack 190
Lisa Riggins/ Homewrecker (Jun '17) Jan 16 meat 5
Block House Parties in Flynnís Lick Jan 16 FINAL JUSTICE 5
Who is Trina Hendricks dating Jan 16 NastyGirl 7
Sheriff Hinson Jan 14 True citizen 19

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance