First Prev
of 3
Next Last
up keep

Gainesboro, TN

#41 Jan 25, 2013
loco wrote:
What do you think about mike phillips running for sheriff????
A man thhat dont pay his own bills or cant balance his personal check book let alone the jail budget... thats who we need for sheriff
when

Tampa, FL

#42 Jan 25, 2013
Unless Gainesboro get an "outsider" from another county whose not related to everyone or is buddies with everyone then it will be no different then what it is now. Its going to take an outsider to make any changes. Who agrees?
Possum Trot

United States

#43 Jan 26, 2013
when wrote:
Unless Gainesboro get an "outsider" from another county whose not related to everyone or is buddies with everyone then it will be no different then what it is now. Its going to take an outsider to make any changes. Who agrees?
Your exactly right. Good old boy system doesn't work. We need someone that has business sense and can lead and promote professionalism in the dept. someone hardnosed and not afraid of the thugs. We don't have that, not even close and won't have it with any of the names floating around that are talking about running. Need someone that can manage people and a budget. It's not just about being a lawman.
when

Tampa, FL

#44 Jan 26, 2013
Nice to know someone thinks the same thing. If I didnt own a house here Id pick up and leave but Id hate starting all over again, otherwise Id be gone from this place. Nothing ever gets done to the criminals around here. Its all a money racket, they arrest people then they go to court and pay fines and the cycle starts all over again with the same repeat offenders. The law around here doesnt want to permanently stop these people from committing crimes, if they did they'd be in prison already. We need a sign at the county line that says "WELCOME TO JACKSON COUNT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BUY AND SELL DRUGS AND ROB PEOPLE, WE DONT MIND".
agree

Gainesboro, TN

#45 Jan 26, 2013
when wrote:
Nice to know someone thinks the same thing. If I didnt own a house here Id pick up and leave but Id hate starting all over again, otherwise Id be gone from this place. Nothing ever gets done to the criminals around here. Its all a money racket, they arrest people then they go to court and pay fines and the cycle starts all over again with the same repeat offenders. The law around here doesnt want to permanently stop these people from committing crimes, if they did they'd be in prison already. We need a sign at the county line that says "WELCOME TO JACKSON COUNT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BUY AND SELL DRUGS AND ROB PEOPLE, WE DONT MIND".
I lived here in this county for 8-years, and I have never see a county where the same names are in the local paper every other week. Why do these people never get any time served. I see that theft is bad my neighbor got his weedeater stolen the police would not even go out take a report!!!!
when

Tampa, FL

#46 Jan 26, 2013
See? Thats what Im talkin about. Thats rediculous! What the hell do us tax payers pay these cops for if they dont ever put these people away?
FYI

Gainesboro, TN

#47 Jan 26, 2013
when wrote:
INSTEAD OF MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AND BLAMING LAW ENFORCEMENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD OPEN YOR EYES A LITTLE WIDER AND SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE.... IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS YOU KEEP SEEING REPEAT OFFENDERS THEN ITS OBVIOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DOING THEIR JOBS, IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE ITS THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM THAT IS SLAPPING WRISTS AND LETTING THEM OUT..... talk to your judge
jelly

Cookeville, TN

#48 Jan 29, 2013
rick lanerd has my vote and he is runnin
nowitall

Gainesboro, TN

#49 Jan 30, 2013
brad is done. his junkie brother murdered someone on cummins mill road, and brad tried to cover it up. even managed to keep it out of the papers. witnesses on scene remember brad telling his brother to shut up. lawsuit may break the county along with the sheriff
sleepy - n - dopey

Columbia, TN

#50 Jan 30, 2013
Brad may be done!!! but, it is because his actions as a sheriff.(1) You never see him (2) He never returns ANYONES calls (3) You can't have a affair with your deputy and the people that elect you not find out about it!!!!! my god whe your like a door knob and everybod gets a turn!!! and what made him think she would not talk she was a blabber mouth in school!! guess Mrs. Pippin forgot about when Mr. McDonald was a deputy n town here and he made queit frequent visit to her apartment!!!! Mayb MRS PIPPIN should not sit back and throw rocks in a glass house. but no o his has to do with BRAD!!!!! and most of all Brad family can't hel if they are sick the should be left out of it!!!!! Brad made this mess with the evil he runs around with!!!! lawsuit should be on PIPPIN for breaking up homes whil in a county ar or deputy uniform!!!! last I read you should respect the UNIFORM!!!!!! not RESEXET :)
Suspect

Gainesboro, TN

#51 Jan 31, 2013
sleepy - n - dopey wrote:
Brad may be done!!! but, it is because his actions as a sheriff.(1) You never see him (2) He never returns ANYONES calls (3) You can't have a affair with your deputy and the people that elect you not find out about it!!!!! my god whe your like a door knob and everybod gets a turn!!! and what made him think she would not talk she was a blabber mouth in school!! guess Mrs. Pippin forgot about when Mr. McDonald was a deputy n town here and he made queit frequent visit to her apartment!!!! Mayb MRS PIPPIN should not sit back and throw rocks in a glass house. but no o his has to do with BRAD!!!!! and most of all Brad family can't hel if they are sick the should be left out of it!!!!! Brad made this mess with the evil he runs around with!!!! lawsuit should be on PIPPIN for breaking up homes whil in a county ar or deputy uniform!!!! last I read you should respect the UNIFORM!!!!!! not RESEXET :)
Then someone should contact TBI cause he worked here in 1994-1997 and she is same age I am and the wouldn't have been 18 until 1979. How did she get an apartment at the age, and where was her apartment at?
Suspect

Rickman, TN

#52 Jan 31, 2013
Suspect wrote:
<quoted text>
Then someone should contact TBI cause he worked here in 1994-1997 and she is same age I am and the wouldn't have been 18 until 1979. How did she get an apartment at the age, and where was her apartment at?
I meant we werent 18 until 1997, not 1979.
trotting for foxes

Columbia, TN

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs. Pippin can tell where the apartment was! She knows when, where, how, and her dropped her off. may have been one of the Goolbsy girls!!! Not saying you can't change cause you can~~ but Pippin has caused more greive for more than one family in this county and it has been covered up!!! cause it is poor poor me~~~ how many more people does she have to cause to loose their job? their family? thier kids? their respect? maybe someone should call the TBI in; Brad made a promise to the county If I am elected I will clean the deputies out and have RESPECTFUL ones to serve!!! what a frigging lagh she has made of him!!!! now mind you he does have several that have respect for him and the county!!! and does have CO's working at the jail that have respect. but he made a bad choice for a female officer!!! he went to school with her he knew the background!!! hard to teach an old dog knew tricks!!!! not saying my family is perfect cause it's not but I don't go in public an pretend to be a wanna be. FAKE FAKE FAKE !!! but then again look at her BESTIE!!!!!! I say we vote for Marty Hinson for sheriff!!!! fair honest, good family man,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain clinic 2 hr Patient 7
Phillip page (Jul '14) 2 hr ruler 10
Channel 5 - BREAKING NEWS 2 hr Nielsen 5
night clubs 4 hr Rachell1977 1
Workers compensation vs. medical bills 13 hr For the love of pete 10
Do you approve of Diane Black as Representative? (Feb '12) Jan 27 Plean 57
assisted living Jan 25 Tell you what 4
Gainesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web