First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mee

Sevierville, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
has anybody in jackson county been able to get a hold of the sherriff to talk to him
wanderer

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 27, 2012
yes.
ree ree

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
who wants too,u can look at him and tell he dont know how to do his job
looking

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Has anyone seen his deputies patroling the county like on this side of the river. but 56 toward putnam is well patroled

Jamestown, TN

#5 Dec 27, 2012
i see the county police on hwy 85 all the time
stupid stewey

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
doesnt matter where u see them are they makin any arrest all but the same ole people that bill wayne could catch and who cares where they patrol in 2014 they will patrol right out of a job bean is back 2014
john scott

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
bean will never get in brad has done a great job and he will def.,get back in he dont haress people like beans people bean couldnt buy his way back in
u will

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
u will find out brad hasnt done anything and the good citizens see that of course the criminals like him bean 2014
u will

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2012
john scott wrote:
bean will never get in brad has done a great job and he will def.,get back in he dont haress people like beans people bean couldnt buy his way back in
and dt forget bean did not get beat and he is back
springwater

Livingston, TN

#10 Dec 29, 2012
?
springwater

Livingston, TN

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Cold day i know that
Ha Ha

Smartt, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2012
u will wrote:
<quoted text>and dt forget bean did not get beat and he is back
Your right he didnt get beat. he just almost went to jail for using his power as an elected official. you know giveing drugs to women inmates for sex and going to other womens house and filling them up. you know good law bidding stuff like that. o yes he is just what we need again.
Wow

Livingston, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2012
The sheriff thinks he has a magic stick everyone gets it but his wife. Lmao I hope his wife opens her eyes.
Wow your mouth is filthy

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
The sheriff thinks he has a magic stick everyone gets it but his wife. Lmao I hope his wife opens her eyes.
Romans 1:29-30
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are GOSSIPS, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful;
Your filthy, gossip pouring mouth is disappointing to God.
Bean disgrace

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2012
u will wrote:
u will find out brad hasnt done anything and the good citizens see that of course the criminals like him bean 2014
Bean is a disgrace to the county. We don't even know the half of it. We only know what he was caught doing. Only an idiot like u would waste ur vote for a slime bag. People like u should have to pass an IQ test to even be able to vote. If ur even old enough to cast a vote, which, I'm starting to wonder.
haw hae

Cookeville, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right he didnt get beat. he just almost went to jail for using his power as an elected official. you know giveing drugs to women inmates for sex and going to other womens house and filling them up. you know good law bidding stuff like that. o yes he is just what we need again.
see ignorant people like u his plea was he could run again and no matter if u like it he will berelected brad is lettin everything run wild
haw hae

Cookeville, TN

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Bean disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Bean is a disgrace to the county. We don't even know the half of it. We only know what he was caught doing. Only an idiot like u would waste ur vote for a slime bag. People like u should have to pass an IQ test to even be able to vote. If ur even old enough to cast a vote, which, I'm starting to wonder.
im startin to wander u are a dumb sob this sheriff now is runnin it like the old west so u enjopy him while u can
aides

Cookeville, TN

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
almost u said it look up what that means next sheriff bean 2014

Livingston, TN

#19 Dec 31, 2012
I just wish the election was in 2013 so we could make some changes in our county.
mee

Sevierville, TN

#20 Jan 2, 2013
marty hinson for sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest in jc 4 hr Men Suck 6
Cumberland Valley Estates in Gainesboro 10 hr SuckerInGainesboro 3
Amanda Wilkerson Crawford missing 10 hr Anyinfohelps 3
What happen to Johnathan heady 14 hr Curiousfriend 1
Dean Delk (Feb '09) 21 hr Bon 8
Angela Stafford Conner 21 hr Dumby 2
What happened to Keanou hall? (Jun '16) 21 hr Yankie 6

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance