Mining man

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Are y'all referring to Johnny mcdavid cheating on his wife
16s88m11i54b

Mooresboro, NC

#2 Feb 11, 2013
who are you, and why are you spreading rumors about someone you dont even know!!
lawman

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Mining man wrote:
Are y'all referring to Johnny mcdavid cheating on his wife
no yours cheating on you
Mining man

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2013
I worked with him. I am retired now. He is a good man and should be happy. He was not happy with that woman he was married to for a long time.
Mining man

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2013
16s88m11i54b wrote:
who are you, and why are you spreading rumors about someone you dont even know!!

Who are you? I am shore I know him bettering u do. Yore post ain't even som one farm our area
babegirl

Kershaw, SC

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Mining man wrote:
I worked with him. I am retired now. He is a good man and should be happy. He was not happy with that woman he was married to for a long time.
Why wasn't he happy?
JohnMcDavid_A HUGE JOKE

Atlanta, GA

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Well maybe if he wasn't "happy" then maybe he should have been a man and said that to his wife rather than cheating on her and quit coming back to her crying every other day. And as far as being happy now goes ...Really ???? what kind of happy relationship starts out with telling her lies from the beginning and cheating on her already. OR MAYBE he should get divorced before asking another girl to marry him! The new girl is a great catch I bet!! He has to be the worst excuse for a man there has ever been!! I'm happy that he now has this piece of trash, at least his ex can move on and find a real man... Good luck John!
upyours

Columbia, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
once a cheater always a cheater!!! If you took him/her away from someone. More than likely it will happen to you. Old habits are vry hard to quit. ADDICTIONS!!!
Mining man

Duluth, GA

#9 May 4, 2013
JohnMcDavid_A HUGE JOKE wrote:
Well maybe if he wasn't "happy" then maybe he should have been a man and said that to his wife rather than cheating on her and quit coming back to her crying every other day. And as far as being happy now goes ...Really ???? what kind of happy relationship starts out with telling her lies from the beginning and cheating on her already. OR MAYBE he should get divorced before asking another girl to marry him! The new girl is a great catch I bet!! He has to be the worst excuse for a man there has ever been!! I'm happy that he now has this piece of trash, at least his ex can move on and find a real man... Good luck John!
. I know for a fact that his wife wanted him. Back. He did not go running to her ever day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Sircy 2 hr Michael Sircy 5
shannon barlow Thu Shannon 2
Lookin for Bubba Reece Wed Annie 3
hwy 56 gone nuts motel (Aug '13) May 19 Guest 37
Bill Clark May 19 fleegle 2
"The Outlaw" May 18 Juan Sanchez 3
News Stolen cell phone ringing gives away alleged thief May 18 veeblefetzer 7
More from around the web

Gainesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE