Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated May 13, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ucdd and living the dream

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2012
how many of you have seen the news related to ucdd/living the dream, how many of you have received any help from this agency and do you agree that wendy askins and her daughter should be able to living at living the dream and using taxpayers money on dog food, horse feed and other big sparkly items. ask your mayor mr. cason how much help the county has received from ucdd.
Well

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Well ask Wanda Scott how much food she has stole from UCDD of Jackson County. They also need to check this one out...
On Board

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2012
Is anyone from JC on the board that over see this agency? What was they doing while she was riping off the tax payers?
Shame on you.
TAZ

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2012
On Board wrote:
Is anyone from JC on the board that over see this agency? What was they doing while she was riping off the tax payers?
Shame on you.
Board of Directors of UCDD from Jackson County are County Executive-John Cason and Gainesboro Mayor-John Fox. Shame on you both!!!!
Citizen

Elmwood, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2012
John Cason is on the Board..... SPEAK UP JOHN..... or I, for one, will NOT give you a second vote for mayor......!!!!
Shocked

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2012
I am shocked that our county exective and Mayor support such flagrant criminal activites. The should be ashamed of themselves. This is a black-eye on our county.
starr684

Old Hickory, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2012
whats changed....the only reason they get the position is political makes them look big. they can make money under the table and go to free dinners and free drinks. they dont think of us
Hardie

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2012
starr684 wrote:
whats changed....the only reason they get the position is political makes them look big. they can make money under the table and go to free dinners and free drinks. they dont think of us
I guess they will think of us when it gets election time,those charlatans.
poorboy

Taylors, SC

#9 Feb 22, 2012
UCDD and John have moved people into better housing some clients lived in homes that was ready to fall down but you people done want to hear the good yall just want to jump on lieing Phills band wagon he cant even tell the difference between a horse trailer and a enclosed trailer just remember as u judge them there are two sides of a story and we are only hearing lieing Phills!!!!!!
live lilly

Dayton, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Citizen wrote:
John Cason is on the Board..... SPEAK UP JOHN..... or I, for one, will NOT give you a second vote for mayor......!!!!
way to go go john nice leader ship.also looks good for the next election coming up.
Chris

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2012
poorboy wrote:
UCDD and John have moved people into better housing some clients lived in homes that was ready to fall down but you people done want to hear the good yall just want to jump on lieing Phills band wagon he cant even tell the difference between a horse trailer and a enclosed trailer just remember as u judge them there are two sides of a story and we are only hearing lieing Phills!!!!!!
I think Wendy is the one who is lying. I just looked at receipts she charged to UCDD for dog food, tampons, hay,$50 dollar cracker barrell gift certificates, just to name a few. Oh and she bought an execise machine and a frame for a flat screen tv,for about $3 Thousand dollars, charged them to UCDD, put them in her house. When she moved out of her house to Living the Dream,she sold these to UCDD, who paid her. Then she moves these items to her new Digs at Living the Dream. Where was the board members when all this was going on?
perry white

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Yeah they probably helped a few peopleout just to look good.but think of all they could have helped,if they hadn't Been helping themselves.blind boy.
Tenngurli

Smyrna, TN

#13 Feb 23, 2012
you must be keen folk to the askins to make comments like this.... i don't care how you slice, say it etc...she is a crook & thief.....
poorboy wrote:
sad

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Feb 23, 2012
The way that she used UCDD is awful. Wait let me rephrase that, the way she used the elderly people disgusts me! There are so many elderly people these days that needs helps, and a disgusting bitch like her comes along, using government money stating that she is doing all of this for the elderly, when it seems that she only used government money to support her family. She should spend the rest of her life locked away somewhere. Sorry worthless pieces of trash like Wendy is the reason this world is as awful as it is. There are so many people who are living in homes that aren't fit to live in, and they can't get help because there isn't enough funds to help them, while there is someone like Wendy living on government funds in a million dollar home, driving a hummer, eating at the fanciest places around, drinking alcohol, and buying Christmas gifts with the money that should be there to help those who are truly in need. What a piece of shit she is!
End of line

Cookeville, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2012
How long will it take for the criminal charges to begin?
Rastas

Gainesboro, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2012
Is she Wendy Spivey from Jackson Co. I saw pics of her class reunion on her Facebook page.
doofus

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Feb 23, 2012
Rastas wrote:
Is she Wendy Spivey from Jackson Co. I saw pics of her class reunion on her Facebook page.
No, Wende Spivey is not Wendy Askins.

Mcminnville, TN

#18 Feb 24, 2012
Well she just got suspended for 30 days.
bellboy

Gainesboro, TN

#19 Feb 24, 2012
yes wendy spivey and askins is the same person, and meals at the Palms restraurant is $150 and up and many of those gifts went to present and past county and city mayors, and one of them Kim Blaylock on the board wants to take her place, what a joke
concerned

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Feb 24, 2012

Yes, she is the girl from Jackson County. Here mother and dad use to run Deer Run Apartments for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrol cars 2 hr Niki 1
where did "huh" go? 3 hr just sayin 5
How many unsolved murders are currently in jack... (Sep '10) 11 hr Donna 206
A lesson in there? 12 hr Chef 7
Jackson County High School (Feb '14) Mon JCHSMADEMEGOBLIND 21
Who is William Andrews? (Feb '10) Mon jennette 23
Tiffany Meadows Pregnant? (Sep '13) Mon poor soul 4
•••
•••
•••