First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anonymous

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I overheard some guys saying tha tim got ran over by a vehicle. I dont know what tim theyre referring to, does anyone know if this happened and who was it?
Ponce

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Don't ever try to catch your car when it rolls out of gear.
anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 14, 2012
is that what happened?t
local

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
it was tim Dodson he got hit by a car monday night
jojim

Livingston, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
was in vanderbuilt but home now with 3 broke ribs & lots of cuts. it was hit & run.
smak

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
is this the one they call burrrrrr-head
local

Gainesboro, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2012
smak wrote:
is this the one they call burrrrrr-head
yes
wanderer

Columbia, SC

#9 Nov 16, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>yes
The one who walks the highway on the edge at night wearing dark clothes so he's almost invisible?
local

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who walks the highway on the edge at night wearing dark clothes so he's almost invisible?
i have never seen him with dark clothes on that would make him invisible and every time i have seen him walking he was over on the shoulder a way from the edge of the white line so you may be talking about someone else i dont know
wanderer

Columbia, SC

#11 Nov 17, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>i have never seen him with dark clothes on that would make him invisible and every time i have seen him walking he was over on the shoulder a way from the edge of the white line so you may be talking about someone else i dont know
Or not! You clearly don't know, but it is clearly another senseless tragedy involving him.
homie

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 17, 2012
that boy better watch out for them cars might get the best of him
Susan

Cookeville, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Very bad news but sounds like he needs to walk toward cars and wear some reflecting stuff too.
I hope he makes a full recovery.
lawman

Columbia, SC

#14 Nov 19, 2012
His problem is that he has never made a full recovery from the drugged-up accident he had that killed his passenger and he has never been prosecuted because the disability he endured left him unfit to stand trial. It is a disgrace that he could be run down and abandoned but he should not have been walking out on that busy highway after dark. I, too, hope he makes a full recovery and I sympathize with his wife and family who suffer with him.
disgrace

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2012
it is a disgrace about the accident u are talking about, everyone should be held accountable, oh but wait in a way he is
this is a shame!!

Livingston, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
The reason u guys on here are one of u the one who ran over him or maybe kno someone that did its a shame u people wanna get on here and talk about someone going through what he is whoever did this I hope they go through as much as he is!! And yea on the wreck is bad what happen he has to live with it everyday so it would b nice if everyone would just stop talking about it and let the poor guy heal!
Mistress

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Nov 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="this is a shame!! "]The reason u guys on here are one of u the one who ran over him or maybe kno someone that did its a shame u people wanna get on here and talk about someone going through what he is whoever did this I hope they go through as much as he is!! And yea on the wreck is bad what happen he has to live with it everyday so it would b nice if everyone would just stop talking about it and let the poor guy heal![/QUOTE]

Uh...what? Try again, using a comprehensible form of the English language.
this is a shame!!

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Mistress wrote:
[QUOTE who="this is a shame!! "]The reason u guys on here are one of u the one who ran over him or maybe kno someone that did its a shame u people wanna get on here and talk about someone going through what he is whoever did this I hope they go through as much as he is!! And yea on the wreck is bad what happen he has to live with it everyday so it would b nice if everyone would just stop talking about it and let the poor guy heal! "

Uh...what? Try again, using a comprehensible form of the English language.
No one asked for ur input thanks!! And have a great day
Mistress

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Nov 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="this is a shame!! "]<quoted text>
No one asked for ur input thanks!! And have a great day [/QUOTE]

I don't remember anyone asking for yours either. This is a public forum though. At least your post to me was understandable. Your ignorance still shines bright on the previous post. I'm still waiting for you to clarify what you was trying to say...
big dick

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2012
i think he are she was trying to tell everybody on here go to hell sounds like to me
this is a shame!!

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Mistress wrote:
[QUOTE who="this is a shame!! "]<quoted text>
No one asked for ur input thanks!! And have a great day "

I don't remember anyone asking for yours either. This is a public forum though. At least your post to me was understandable. Your ignorance still shines bright on the previous post. I'm still waiting for you to clarify what you was trying to say...
I was trying to say some stupid idiot ran over him and left him laying! I don't think what I said was not made clear if u didn't understand it maybe ur just as stupid as the idiot that did to it did I make that clear enough for ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy Washer 23 min Haa 3
Just admit it 3 hr say 23
Dale Hollow Marina 3 hr hott 10
What happened to Keanou hall? 4 hr big daddy 4
father's right 4 hr nutzaplente 2
Gainesboro EMPLOYERS please read. 5 hr big daddy 2
Anyones cable going in and out today 14 hr Just me 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesboro Mortgages