New Ambulance Director
Missy

Pauline, SC

#169 Jan 31, 2011
GET RID OF JOEY DENSON! PROBLEM SOLVED!
Highwayman

Cookeville, TN

#170 Jan 31, 2011
I was told it was a mix of political problems and employees. Ask Mr.Morgan he will be glad to tell you the problems he had.
Mr.Cason needs to step up and fix both issues
1. Ambulance Advisors
2.Employees

He was elected to handle this kind of problem, so lets see if he will step up and do whats right for our County
cookeville readers

Cookeville, TN

#171 Feb 1, 2011
i agree u a pretty smart feller
wanker

Columbia, SC

#172 Feb 1, 2011
cookeville readers wrote:
i agree u a pretty smart feller
And you are a not very pretty fart smeller. Have you got your name backwards too? Are you actually reekville cooters?
cookeville readers

Cookeville, TN

#173 Feb 1, 2011
either way u spell your name in comes out gaybate u was on movie deliverance squeel like a pig boy
Frank

Clarksville, TN

#174 Feb 1, 2011
Now children.... you can play on a another topic site such as dumba$$-101
citizen

Jamestown, TN

#175 Feb 1, 2011
Ramrod wrote:
Very true....They need to go ahead and split Dodson Branch off and let Cookville have it, Grandeville and its area, Smith County, Gladdice to Smith County, North Springs to Macon and Clay, York Hwy and area to Overton... If the City needs an EMS call a Taxie.... Promblem Solved...hehehehe
i vote split up the county and give it away we dont have anything here anyway. id be glad for my property to be in another county anyway
citizen

Jamestown, TN

#176 Feb 1, 2011
lulupalooza wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jackson County EMS is having a hard time finding a Director who will stay in the position with much political interference and no benefits, the same problems that caused Jim Morgan to go to Overton County. Several very competent local people have had a shot at the job but they soon found out that they were subject to Joey Denson and others who want to run the Ambulance service their own way and not for the county. When County Mayor John Cason advertised for a director on LSN it was a slap in the face to any real candidate. It is doubtful that there is a solution until the petty politicians back off and realize that management of offices in this county should be handled in the interest of the people and not to suit the games of some self-absorbed public officials. The future does not look very bright.
the politicians need to quit trying to run the ambulance service, they cant even run their own public office, i think it was stupid to run an ad on LSN it just shows how dumb our elected officials are. cason and denson need to go next election. both are pure dumb as*
Hold on

Dayton, OH

#177 Feb 1, 2011
I'm tellin ya Putnam County could take over Jackson County & run it right. Could hire the three medics and some others from JC, add some more and prob run 2 units 24hrs/day. All employees would have BC/BS medical insurance and TCRS retirement.
That's only if Randy Porter thought he could drastically improve bill collections in JC, which are poor now. JC would obviously have to kick in some amount of money.

Before I went out and contracted a private service to do it, I'd sure hit Putnam up first. But the "Ambulance Committee" would then cease to exist. Would they give up that power? Not likely...
citizen

Jamestown, TN

#178 Feb 1, 2011
Hold on wrote:
I'm tellin ya Putnam County could take over Jackson County & run it right. Could hire the three medics and some others from JC, add some more and prob run 2 units 24hrs/day. All employees would have BC/BS medical insurance and TCRS retirement.
That's only if Randy Porter thought he could drastically improve bill collections in JC, which are poor now. JC would obviously have to kick in some amount of money.
Before I went out and contracted a private service to do it, I'd sure hit Putnam up first. But the "Ambulance Committee" would then cease to exist. Would they give up that power? Not likely...
you know they wont give up that power. joey denson thinks he is gods gift to jc commission, no way these power hungry people would give up that power, they would let jc do without if they couldnt control it, that goes for cason and preache too
JOSE

Clarksville, TN

#179 Feb 2, 2011
Ok guys something to think about with an OPEN mind....
If Jackson County is desperite for a director to advertize it on LSN, well who is to say whats already took place behind closed doors. You and i know these meetings happen, the county is probley already talking to other counties and private severices to see what their options are....just something to think about....?????? Will Mr. Cason tell you what is on his agenda....Probley not....I believe theirs more going on than what we really know. Its a shame not to hire one of the guys down their thats been there for years.... I MEAN FOR YEARS....! But they want that vote.... they want to kiss those little babys.....We are stuck with them until this term runs out.... What about the next term????????? Time will tell....! Go VOTE...
cookeville readers

Cookeville, TN

#180 Feb 2, 2011
good job cason keep going dont worry about what imbreds thinmk
miss

Manchester, TN

#181 Feb 2, 2011
putnam co is not gonna "take over" our EMS ...plz stop calling it a Ambulance Service.

another co isnt coming in to save the day that would be beyond confusing w the way taxes r done ppl from putnam arent gonna agree to help pay for j co ems. the only option besides denson growing up is getting a private service. the end.
In search of Answers

Clarksville, TN

#182 Feb 2, 2011
Is this why the County is taking so long to get a director? Are they looking at a Private Ambulance Service to come in and take it over?
callitlikeitis

Jamestown, TN

#183 Feb 2, 2011
miss wrote:
putnam co is not gonna "take over" our EMS ...plz stop calling it a Ambulance Service.
another co isnt coming in to save the day that would be beyond confusing w the way taxes r done ppl from putnam arent gonna agree to help pay for j co ems. the only option besides denson growing up is getting a private service. the end.
why not call it a ambulance service, it is what it is, it was ambulance service when it first started in early 1970's.
Highwayman

Cookeville, TN

#184 Feb 3, 2011
SO FROM THE TOPIX ABOVE, WE HAVE A SERVICE WITH NO SUPERVISOR, OVERTIME FOR EMPLOYEES IS OUT THE ROOF,MONEY COMING FROM CALLS WAY DOWN, EMPLOYEES DOING AS THEY PLEASE,EQUIPMENT IN BAD SHAPE.
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO PROVE, ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING, IF A COMPANY WONTS TO RUN ARE AMBULANCE SERVICE LET THEM HAVE IT,I DONT SEE WE CAN AFFORD IT MUCH LONGER.
cookeville readers

Cookeville, TN

#185 Feb 3, 2011
good job denson keep up good work
one term is to many

Cookeville, TN

#186 Feb 3, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> the politicians need to quit trying to run the ambulance service, they cant even run their own public office, i think it was stupid to run an ad on LSN it just shows how dumb our elected officials are. cason and denson need to go next election. both are pure dumb as*
well dont blame everyone for the stupid lsn ad,that was greg anderson,the one that is suppose to be so educated,and has lived all his life in texas,this is not texas mr.anderson
miss

Manchester, TN

#187 Feb 3, 2011
callitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text> why not call it a ambulance service, it is what it is, it was ambulance service when it first started in early 1970's.
ambulance service is a service dedicated to ambulating the pt... thats where u get ambulance drivers

its EMS emergency medical services.. its more than load n' go.

calling it a ambulance service is almost insulting considering they do so much more... in the 70s it was a hearse that cot fit in. not medical care provided.

get it?
mindset

Cookeville, TN

#188 Feb 3, 2011
If it's me i hope they load n'go because their is only a couple i wont working on me. got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans snuck in a provision that specific... 8 min resident 3
Sunoco 37 min Truth4sure 1
Looking for place to live and job opening 16 hr Sue2856 10
Clinic in town Wed Duh 6
Trump's First 100 days Tue resident 4
Drud raid (Sep '12) Apr 23 Bran 29
North Carolina Repeals Transgender Bill Apr 19 resident 37

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance