Who has the nicest car of this moment

Who has the nicest car of this moment

Posted in the Gainesboro Forum

ghostrider

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 5, 2012
What teenager has this nicest ride around here?
dude

Livingston, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Yer mom said my back seat was comfy except for the seatbelt diggin in her back. She told me she was celebrating her sons birthday.\ll/
Pissed off user

Livingston, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Why do people post comments that have no relation to the topic or are trying to be a smart ass?
Slapstick

Livingston, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
ghostrider wrote:
What teenager has this nicest ride around here?
i do
pretty fast

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
taylor martin and tyler heady has nice cars and cody baxter has a nice s10
someone

Easley, SC

#6 Aug 23, 2013
blake goans has a nice mustang GT.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#7 Aug 24, 2013
So here's a question. Who has the nicest car that they worked for and paid for themselves? That would be much more impressive. Lol
Stang

Livingston, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
So here's a question. Who has the nicest car that they worked for and paid for themselves? That would be much more impressive. Lol
my thoughts exactly!!! I here there's something called the Gainsboro cruise in will be going on sept 7 I think. That's where everyone brings their nice cars & hangs out on the square like they use to
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Well, I know I don't have the nicest car, but I like it and I paid for it myself. So I'm proud of that. Doubt it would fit in at the square. Haven't been able to afford to customize it. Either way, would love to check out the cars, but I'm not a teen and don't associate with anyone around here. Might just have to drive thru and look.
Stang

Livingston, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
Well, I know I don't have the nicest car, but I like it and I paid for it myself. So I'm proud of that. Doubt it would fit in at the square. Haven't been able to afford to customize it. Either way, would love to check out the cars, but I'm not a teen and don't associate with anyone around here. Might just have to drive thru and look.
it doesn't matter what you drive & it's not teenagers its people in their late 30s & 40s back 15 or 20 yrs ago town use to be packed riding around & hanging out on the square & no one does it anymore so they try to do it once or twice a year to relive old times & see old friends.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 25, 2013
That's cool. I'm definitely going to check it out. Are you sure its on the 7th. Just wanna be sure so I don't miss it.
Stang

Livingston, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
That's cool. I'm definitely going to check it out. Are you sure its on the 7th. Just wanna be sure so I don't miss it.
yeah I'm sure around 7pm
Stang

Livingston, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2013
If you have Facebook. It's under events & it's called Gainesboro Cruise In (GCI) if anyone wants to check it out..you have to ask to join but everyone is excepted.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Stang wrote:
If you have Facebook. It's under events & it's called Gainesboro Cruise In (GCI) if anyone wants to check it out..you have to ask to join but everyone is excepted.
Thanks for the info Stang!
Stang

Nashville, IN

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info Stang!
youre welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottie 47 min Bombshell 2
Lindsey Brandon Hardcastle 1 hr Bombshell 5
attention attention, maranatha house full of de... 2 hr sissy 9
A few local homewreckers on this site. 6 hr brandon 12
People with children getting busted 12 hr SMH 1
J.Andrews Tue friend 1
Card Reader / Psyic (Jun '14) Mon Graduated 13

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance