songbird trucking company

Posted in the Gainesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TRUCKERS ADVICE

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 15, 2010
 
THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST COMPANY IN COOKEVILLE.
TRUCKERS ADVICE

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 15, 2010
 
they pay with Tchecks on friday and you cant cash it till sometime the following week .dont know exactly when ur gonna get ur money.they ask the driver to run illegall runs,knowing u cant run it legally.their equipment needs to be checked by DOT because there is alot of trucks that shouldnt even be on the road.they cant pay for fuel sometimes when you stop to get it you cant.any driver that wants a job dont go here,this is the most un organized company i have ever worked for. i know for a fact they dont check logs they dont even ask for them half of the time. the trucks have bad tires and mike wont fix the problem. DOT NEEDS TO CHECK THIS COMPANY OUT AND REALLY SHUT THEM DOWN.
old mother trucker

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 15, 2010
 
TRUCKERS ADVICE wrote:
THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST COMPANY IN COOKEVILLE.
what's the problem?

“walk a mile in my shoes~”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 15, 2010
 
TRUCKERS ADVICE wrote:
THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST COMPANY IN COOKEVILLE.
so why are you posting it on the Gainesboro site, why not post it on the Cookeville topix?
TRUCKERS ADVICE

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 15, 2010
 
if anyone is looking for a trucking job dont go here. take it from me i drove for these people.
TRUCKERS ADVICE

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 15, 2010
 
because they are from gainesboro
break19

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 15, 2010
 
no trucking company can "make" you run illegally. doesn't sound like you have been driving long. most companies operate the same way, and will push you, however, you say you are out of hours and they cannot force a load on you. you are responsible for getting your truck in for it's PM checks. also, if you do not keep your logs up, it is YOU who will be paying the hefty fines at the scales..not the company. take some responsibility, and be glad you have a job in these hard times.
driving OTR 30+ yrs
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 15, 2010
 
Sounds like you need another profession go to mcdonalds an work leave the truck driving to people that can handle it
truckers advice

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 15, 2010
 
lol wrote:
Sounds like you need another profession go to mcdonalds an work leave the truck driving to people that can handle it
i can handle it i have drove for many years its just this company dont have the money to really even be running
truckers advice

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 15, 2010
 
break19 wrote:
no trucking company can "make" you run illegally. doesn't sound like you have been driving long. most companies operate the same way, and will push you, however, you say you are out of hours and they cannot force a load on you. you are responsible for getting your truck in for it's PM checks. also, if you do not keep your logs up, it is YOU who will be paying the hefty fines at the scales..not the company. take some responsibility, and be glad you have a job in these hard times.
driving OTR 30+ yrs
well i have drove for fifteen years im no rookie but when you cant get your truck fixed because the boss dont have the money to fix the damn thing is different
truckers advice

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 15, 2010
 
well the way i look at it if anyone wants to work for a company that you cant get shit fixed or cant get your check when ur suppose to go ahead and do it
wildman

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 15, 2010
 
truckers advice wrote:
well the way i look at it if anyone wants to work for a company that you cant get shit fixed or cant get your check when ur suppose to go ahead and do it
and if you don't like working there, don't! go somewhere else; or are you really just very lucky to have a job even with a company that is having a hard time like the rest of us?
CareBear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 15, 2010
 
Times are Tough to say the least, companys tend to run very lean during such economic times, They get low on toilet paper,hand soap,,ect,,ect. Life is happening all over, Guess what? Its gonna get worse.
wheel seal

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 17, 2010
 
why would someone want a 100 plus pople to lose there job just because they are unhappy with what they chose to do, or are they just a cry baby. you need to take care of yourself and leave everybody els alone. songbird has put a roof and food in my babeies mouth for awhile now. FIND ANOTHER PROPFESSION.
truckers advice

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 17, 2010
 
wheel seal wrote:
why would someone want a 100 plus pople to lose there job just because they are unhappy with what they chose to do, or are they just a cry baby. you need to take care of yourself and leave everybody els alone. songbird has put a roof and food in my babeies mouth for awhile now. FIND ANOTHER PROPFESSION.
its better that you lose your job than drive their faulty equipment and kill a innocent family
lawman

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 17, 2010
 
truckers advice wrote:
<quoted text>its better that you lose your job than drive their faulty equipment and kill a innocent family
If you must drive less than perfect equipment then just be extra careful, just don't put the hammer down and slow down early and you will make it o.k. Been there, done that, and know Mike won't make you do badness, just may have to cut some corners. Innocent families get killed by carelessness, not faulty equipment, and you can manage equipment but we sometimes cannot manage ourselves....get sleepy and stop and rest....don't run overtime; no one can make you do that, only chasing that buck. Be cool, be well and be blessed.
jake brake

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 20, 2010
 
TRUCKERS ADVICE wrote:
THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST COMPANY IN COOKEVILLE.
Shannon you dumb ass,shutup ya whinny baby,you got yourself fired,and thats your own fault,so leave the Martins and Songbirds reputation alone.Shannon Barlow posted all this crap.Hes not in manchester he in the projects in cookeville,livin on welfare,with his 45 kids and SLUTTY part time girlfriend.F-O.Barlow
coolbrezze

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 20, 2010
 
I would like to see songbird go belly up and mike martin fall flat on his ass with not even a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, I worked for the sorry s.o.b. for over 10 yrs he took my health & money away from me.
singing sparrow

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 20, 2010
 
I guess he held you against your will for 10 yrs
vonhelsing

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 20, 2010
 
coolbrezze wrote:
I would like to see songbird go belly up and mike martin fall flat on his ass with not even a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, I worked for the sorry s.o.b. for over 10 yrs he took my health & money away from me.
does his son brian martin still work with them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Gainesboro Forum right now

Search the Gainesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
vote for brad stafford 1 hr ulysses 1
If she is so great, why does she have to cheat 2 hr whatever 17
Out of County Students 5 hr Your Mistaken 7
Mike Phillips for Sheriff 5 hr funny 30
Where is James "Bobby" Kinnaird Mon jailhim 22
Hardscrabble Falls Mon Hardscrabble Falls 1
josh steward Mon country boy 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gainesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gainesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gainesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gainesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••