the crybaby s up there
anybody else notice

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Repukelicans in putnam co. That's all there doing up there crying. Shish get over it move on or shut the F UP all ready
Agree

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
People need to move on the election is over
other fan

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Agree wrote:
People need to move on the election is over
an get ready to starve to death, nothing in the future
jailbird

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2012
who won
cry baby s

Clover, SC

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Regan era tax cuts ending soon. The rich doesn't want to pay more taxes than the poor. If you make over 200.000.00 You will have to pay higher taxes. A plan obama put out there but republicans didn't back so back to the drawing board. I Wish I made Two Hundred Thousand Dollars a Year. I'd Gladly Pay Higher taxes.
Really

Birmingham, AL

#6 Nov 12, 2012
cry baby s wrote:
Regan era tax cuts ending soon. The rich doesn't want to pay more taxes than the poor. If you make over 200.000.00 You will have to pay higher taxes. A plan obama put out there but republicans didn't back so back to the drawing board. I Wish I made Two Hundred Thousand Dollars a Year. I'd Gladly Pay Higher taxes.
If you are truly poor you dont pay taxes anyway. 50% of this country do not, its a simple fact many of you forget. So whats fair?? How much should people that make over 200k pay? All their money?
Renee

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2012
you may be right on the 50%, 25% of them is rich people like Romney who paid 13% on 20 million and the working man pays over 30% on 50,000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobie Leonard underage girls 21 hr resident 4
A new Business idea for Gainesboro Sun victor 39
Best at the game Sun SBG 2
Stephanie Hurst low lifee Sun Loser 18
Food Delivery Service Dec 14 victor 2
Who is Stephanie Hayes?? Dec 13 Confused 1
Cordell Hull Lake Dec 11 JC resident 5

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance