Margie

Livingston, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Is there a reason why this place cannot keep staff?
shrunk

Columbia, SC

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Margie wrote:
Why is this a problem for you? They keep trying to find people who want to work instead of gossiping with some customers and ignoring others, and that ain't easy to do.
Jerrold

Livingston, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Hey shrunk, no need to be so defensive, that person just asked a simple, valid question..No where was the word "problem" mentioned.
move in

Pauline, SC

#4 Sep 21, 2012
well what damn business is it to anybody other than the ones that own the damn place,and if margie needs to know why didn't she are he witch ever one it may be just ask the ones that own the place instead of getting on here with that BS
shrunk

Columbia, SC

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Exactly!
bessymae

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Margie wrote:
yes i think they eat to much cut in to johns proffit,s,an talk to long to those old dry sacks seting at that long table at the front window,drinking coffee half day; while real customers are waiting on there order,s. some of us still work if we got a job,
Lyn

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2012
From experience they are rude! Also have heard of people trying to get applications when she is hiring and they won't give them out.
herowill

Asheboro, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Lyn wrote:
From experience they are rude! Also have heard of people trying to get applications when she is hiring and they won't give them out.
lyn you did,nt go in there wanting credit did you. they don,t go for that, cash talk,s b, s walk.s.
Pepper

Livingston, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2012
herowill wrote:
<quoted text> lyn you did,nt go in there wanting credit did you. they don,t go for that, cash talk,s b, s walk.s.
What the F ?

Lyn was referring to someone she knows, going to the diner to get an application for employment, credit was not even mentioned, and who on earth would go there asking for credit for what? Coffee? Cornbread?
I swear, some people dont even read properly, they just peck away at the keys, and hit enter before their brains engage.
braindead

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2012
i would sure like me some of that there cornbread
brenda

Livingston, TN

#11 Sep 29, 2012
We like their gravy and their staff
henryetta

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Nov 9, 2012
the best big juicy chezeburger,s in town you get your money,s worth. so come on down good food good people,at town dinner,
Clive D

Livingston, TN

#13 Nov 9, 2012
henryetta wrote:
the best big juicy chezeburger,s in town you get your money,s worth. so come on down good food good people,at town dinner,
Yep, come n get it till her lease runs out, then goodbye to that old witch Rose and good riddance
dinner fan

Maxton, NC

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Clive D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, come n get it till her lease runs out, then goodbye to that old witch Rose and good riddance
you don,t even no what the h you are talking about,[dairy gueen fan ] town dinner has a life time lease on that building. an then for your information they have the optional to by it, now would there be any thing else,??.
Sesame Street

Livingston, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2012
dinner fan wrote:
<quoted text> you don,t even no what the h you are talking about,[dairy gueen fan ] town dinner has a life time lease on that building. an then for your information they have the optional to by it, now would there be any thing else,??.
Was wondering if Town Diner has ABC books on the tables, or just coloring books?

dinner=Diner
no=Know
h=Hell
queen=Queen
an=And
by=Buy
don,t=Don't
optional=Option

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big talkers 1 hr lulu 20
iwhere is the Samantha C Thread 2 hr earl 4
Football 2 hr The Judge mentality 31
Monterey Perdue plant wont hire American Citizens (Apr '10) 3 hr Juan Obama 173
Jackson County waterways, creeks, waterfalls, c... Mon victor 15
Amanda Smith who lives in Oak Ridge Aug 27 i know her well 12
Where is Todd smith? (Feb '10) Aug 27 inquiring minds 15

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance