First Prev
of 2
Next Last
got ya

Gainesboro, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2012
whos doing it / whos with who the truths the lies the cover ups
i know she misses him and he wants her but they are both married to other people. i wonder about the affairs that r happening in jc. i am watching you best be careful
Doin it

Gainesville, FL

#2 Mar 29, 2012
I wanna do you. Got ya! I love you
town drunk

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2012
got ya wrote:
whos doing it / whos with who the truths the lies the cover ups
i know she misses him and he wants her but they are both married to other people. i wonder about the affairs that r happening in jc. i am watching you best be careful
do you enjoy watching people have sex
got ya

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2012
no i dont enjoy watching people having sex, however lisiting to the lies and the coverups is pretty funny. i just wonder how far people will go to get what they want who they will hurt to get that peice of ass. broken homes, broken hearts are on the line not just in jc but everywhere.
town drunk

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Mar 30, 2012
well you are very misleading then,you said i am watching you
Sue

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Sometimes it is more than a sex. Sometimes they fall out of love with who they are with or in love with someone else.Love may last but sometimes it is not the same kind of love they use to have. It is more from being with them so long than actual love.If it is just sex you can hold them but if they fall for someone else it is easier to let them go because you will never truly trust them again. There is a big diffrence in a short fling and a long affair where you can't choose. Even if you win them back they will never ever really be all yours again. In their heart is a piece of the other person. Sometimes it is easier to start over with someone new cause it will never be the same once the bond is broken. You just can't help who you love.
starr684

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 30, 2012
soooooo true
noodles

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2012
I heard there's a man in gainesboro paying for oral sex.
lora

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
i would have to disagree a little with sue. when i lived in gainesboro my husband had a fling with a girl he had a kid with. she acted like she was my friend and i was trying to keep the peace so everyone would get along because of the kid. but she would call my husband behind my back and tell him lies so he thought i was doing something but she was just lieing to him to get closer to him. but in the end it all worked out her found out how she truley was. and he came clean and told me because he felt bad and did not want to loose me. so i give him credit and she continude to lie about it. so women need to watch who the trust cause exs will try to do what they can when their not happy. but i loved my husband enough to forgive him because he was honest and he knows i am his world and he is mine so true love stays together in the end and can survive anything.
Sue

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2012
True love means not hiding things from each other and not lying to each other to start with.. not telling the truth after you get found out lol. If that is true love I would rather be by myself.If you can't trust them then they don't love you period.nI am pretty sure he has probaly cheated before nad you just never found out. Lying is as bad as cheating. They are just covering up things. It sounds like you don't know what true love means.
lora

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2012
true love means you stand by you man good or bad. i take my vows to heart for better or worse. sometimes you make mistakes and learn not to make them again exspecially with someone who wasent worth it in the first place.as long as hes their for me and loves me i trust him and i love him and he loves me everyone deserves a second chance.
lora

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2012
i didnt want him after that i kicked him out and aske for a divorce and told him to go if that was what he wanted and he begged for a second chance and i loved him enough to give him one. so he made his choice. i was willing to let him have his kids when ever i was looking forward to starting over but he didnt want to let me go.
Sue

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Well he must be one of those men who never got over his ex if he did he still wouldn't want her. I had one of those and I got rid of mine because I didn't want to be second best. I now have a guy I come first with ... he is a guy who is worth having and I don't have to worry one minute. If I had to bet I would bet this wasn't yours first time cheating either. Why do you put yourself threw that? You deserve better. It will lower your self esteem and you will feel useless and I didn't know if life was worth living. Now I am proud of myself again and proud of him It embarrssed me to be with him when people knew he cheated. I would never blame the other qwoman. She wasn't married to me ...he was. She was single and free to date he wasn't so how was it her fault he still wanted her? Maybe someday you will find the man who deserves you.
Steven M

Columbus, IN

#14 Apr 4, 2012
got ya wrote:
no i dont enjoy watching people having sex, however lisiting to the lies and the coverups is pretty funny. i just wonder how far people will go to get what they want who they will hurt to get that peice of ass. broken homes, broken hearts are on the line not just in jc but everywhere.
You wonder how far people will go? You answered your own question. The will break up marriages, lie to their partner, lie to themselves, their families and everyone else they talk to,break hearts and then place the blame on everyone else. They will always find some rational (to themselves) reason why they just weren't satisfied anymore and that married person is just right for them. If you have the audacity to still love them then the knives really come out. They tell you that you are unreasonable, adolescent and need to learn how to just let go. They will tell people you were abusive when they and everyone else knows it's not true, and make up other lies. It is truly sad what they will do especially when they absolutly know they were in the wrong and that you had devoted your life to them.
yardsale

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2012
if it is just let it go
Steven M

Depauw, IN

#16 Apr 5, 2012
I really don't understand the ones that know he had numerous affairs and marry him anyway saying "I can change him. I'm perfect for him." And then a few years later..."Why did he cheat on me? I did everything he wanted! WAAAHAAAA I never saw this happening." Let me tell you folks out there, once is a mistake and can possibly be forgiven. Twice is a pattern he/she's a dog get rid of him/her. Three times and you deserve what you get because you're stupid. Hopefully the disease they bring home is curable.
starr684

Nashville, TN

#17 Apr 5, 2012
steven m you are very wise....dog is a dog and you cant change him
Spivey

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2012
Well just my opinion but when i said my vows it was for richer or poorer, sickness or health., better or worse till death do us part.!...and those were vows taken in front of God!...so i believe we should stick by our spouses no matter what!...and learn to find forgiveness in our hearts just like Jesus did..! So many people take marriage so lightly these days...they think that if it doesnt work they can just divorce...well marriage is hard work and it takes compromise on both part so maybe if ur having issues u should go to a marriage counselour and see what the real issue is.and learn to work through it or talk to your preacher or pastor or whom ever ...dont give up so easily...people can change so dont give up on the one u love so easily!
lora

United States

#19 Apr 8, 2012
thanks spivey. my husband loves me and that was the first time i 12 years he did that and he realized it was wrong and he didnt want her or he would of left when i didnt want him but he wanted me and i will stand beside him always i will not give him up because she cant stand that he has done more for me than her and me and my kids mean the world to him. people makes mistakes and it takes a person with a good heart and someone who loves them uncoditionally to give them a second chance. and if he didnt love me why waste 12 years with someone and still want to be with them.i will always love my husband and i will never just let another woman have him because they think if a man cheats he dont love you thats not true sometimes people make that mistake and realize what they have was not worth that mistake in the first place all that matters is this did make our marriage stronger and our bond so i can say thank you for giving me that.
worried

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Apr 10, 2012
I thank its a challenge sometimes just to try somebody else, cause most of time a man goes out with a person thats not near as attractive as his wife and a woman goes out wiht someone who dosen't treat her as well as her husband but I recon thats the old dog in some people and hope they get over it before the get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its time to ban cops 37 min Mrghost 6
What happened to Raven? 2 hr ODed 1
So sick of.... 18 hr Beth 3
Jesse Allen (Jan '11) Aug 28 racer1127 109
Tiffany Meadows Pregnant? (Sep '13) Aug 27 She is a slut 7
John Andrews (Apr '12) Aug 26 Mary Jo 8
I Smell that Smell... Aug 26 this town is loco 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesboro Mortgages