Gainesboro, Cookeville, &....

Gainesboro, Cookeville, &....

Posted in the Gainesboro Forum

Mee

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2011
You know, I find it funny about people on here posting about some people having no class or low class and all this other shit when you guys are the ones that obviously has no class because you can't get off the damn internet long enough to have a life.... It's sad whenever TOPIX is your life and how much pleasure you get out of slandering people on here that hasn't done one damn thing wrong to you.... I'm tired of reading this and this and this... if you have something to say then say it to that person... your not in highschool anymore. The fact that 2 people are 2g doesn't give you any reason to get on here and try and ruin their lives... why can't you just leave people alone and grow up... i mean especially when they haven't done anythign to you... like the cash express woman for example..half of you don't even know her and all because she's married to mike phillips you think you have to get on here and talk shit... grow the hell up. if you all have something to say then say it to them.. not on here for the world to reason... it's none of your business anyways. I've never saw anything liek this... Is your life that boring? Come on losers.. find something better to do!!!!!!!!
Gosh

Livingston, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2011
If you must get on here and act like your shit dont stink, at least use spell checker.

By the way, if you are tired of reading this and this and this....Is your life that boring? Go on loser..Find something better to do!!!!!!!

I will now go and find all your posts, and see exactly how bored you really are.
Gosh

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 24, 2011
1,868 threads and you chose to reply to 2...Both concerning the Cash Express gal / signs.

Connection maybe?
Bud Wiser

Columbia, SC

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Mee wrote:
You know, I find it funny about people on here posting about some people having no class or low class and all this other shit when you guys are the ones that obviously has no class because you can't get off the damn internet long enough to have a life.... It's sad whenever TOPIX is your life and how much pleasure you get out of slandering people on here that hasn't done one damn thing wrong to you.... I'm tired of reading this and this and this... if you have something to say then say it to that person... your not in highschool anymore. The fact that 2 people are 2g doesn't give you any reason to get on here and try and ruin their lives... why can't you just leave people alone and grow up... i mean especially when they haven't done anythign to you... like the cash express woman for example..half of you don't even know her and all because she's married to mike phillips you think you have to get on here and talk shit... grow the hell up. if you all have something to say then say it to them.. not on here for the world to reason... it's none of your business anyways. I've never saw anything liek this... Is your life that boring? Come on losers.. find something better to do!!!!!!!!
Speaking of losers with nothing better to do..........
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2011
your fu**** stupid.... yeahhh actually there's a huge connection you jackson county reject. whats it any of your damn business dumb f***.... i got on here because im tired of hearing people talkin about.... thats why.. but not that thats any of your business either... kk? now f*** off (:
Gosh

Livingston, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2011
Wow..So much class coming from Cookeville, or is it Cash Express gal with marital problems lmao.

You post it in a public forum, it IS everyones business, sucks to be you huh?
Gosh

Livingston, TN

#7 Oct 24, 2011
Towana Gentry Phillips..AKA Mee

Thank you for exposing yourself..Did not take long to figure you out huh cash express gal?

The clue was in your childish typing, ie; KK and 2g..Same way you act on facebook, like a 12 yr old girl on Myspace...fyi gf u suk LMFAO, can we say busted?

Gainesboro will be pleased you run a business in Jackson county, yet refer to us a " rejects"

If You have this post taken down, watch this space, I will post it 100 times over.
Mee

Cookeville, TN

#8 Oct 24, 2011
you really think this is towana? if so... your badly mistake idiots. post over and over whatever the hell you wanna post... i could careless. but this isn't her... so stop being childish and get a life. threatening 2 post it a hundred times? LMFAO
Gosh

Livingston, TN

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Was NOT a threat (Wink)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Smith who lives in Oak Ridge 20 hr i know her well 12
Where is Todd smith? (Feb '10) 21 hr inquiring minds 15
Amanda Smith (Apr '12) 21 hr she knows me 17
Billy Lynn & Angie Anders Fri lawman 8
has anyone heard anything about layton ballard (Jul '10) Fri TheButcher 41
White trash will always be white trash. Fri lawlman 9
Marine Mud run Aug 25 MarineMudRun 1

Gainesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance