Did Obama lie to the American People ...

Did Obama lie to the American People on healthcare?

Created by Oliver Canterberry on Nov 5, 2013

285 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Yes and he continues to do so.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Nov 6, 2013
His lips were moving, and not just up snd dowm reggie loves peter, so yes he lied
Why Tee

Independence, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Only extremists lie. And besides, it's sooo 70's and and raysis intoned. It was for your own good.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Nov 6, 2013
A new poll released on Wednesday finds that uninsured Americans are increasingly interested in Obamacare, despite the ongoing technological problems plaguing the websites that allow them to sign up for health insurance plans. The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 42 percent of Americans who currently lack insurance intend to enroll in a plan under Obamacare — a slight uptick from last month, when 37 percent of that population indicated they wanted to enroll. Overall public support for the health reform law also rose from 44 percent to 47 percent.
And that’s just the latest poll to find that Obamacare isn’t losing ground among the public, despite a month of headlines that have bemoaned its exchanges as a total disaster and warned Americans that it may cause them to get booted from their current insurance plan. At the end of last month, a Gallup poll found that Americans were “slightly more positive” about the health reform law after three weeks of its rocky roll-out than they were right before the exchanges launched. Around the same time, both a Washington Post poll and a Pew Research Center poll found that public opinion about Obamacare hadn’t taken a nosedive despite the frustrating issues with the website glitches.http://thinkprogress. org/health/2013/11/06/2900771/ obamacare-public-opinion-press /
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Female wrote:
A new poll released on Wednesday finds that uninsured Americans are increasingly interested in Obamacare, despite the ongoing technological problems plaguing the websites that allow them to sign up for health insurance plans. The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 42 percent of Americans who currently lack insurance intend to enroll in a plan under Obamacare — a slight uptick from last month, when 37 percent of that population indicated they wanted to enroll. Overall public support for the health reform law also rose from 44 percent to 47 percent.
And that’s just the latest poll to find that Obamacare isn’t losing ground among the public, despite a month of headlines that have bemoaned its exchanges as a total disaster and warned Americans that it may cause them to get booted from their current insurance plan. At the end of last month, a Gallup poll found that Americans were “slightly more positive” about the health reform law after three weeks of its rocky roll-out than they were right before the exchanges launched. Around the same time, both a Washington Post poll and a Pew Research Center poll found that public opinion about Obamacare hadn’t taken a nosedive despite the frustrating issues with the website glitches.http://thinkprogress. org/health/2013/11/06/2900771/ obamacare-public-opinion-press /
These polls exclude people whose policies were canceled and those who faced doublers and triplers in the costs. Nice try you piece of progressive filth. Your patron saint of sewage is on tape lying like a ghetto MFer.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Did Obama lie! As one poster wrote, its lips were moving!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Nov 7, 2013
Female wrote:
A new poll released on Wednesday finds that uninsured Americans are increasingly interested in Obamacare, despite the ongoing technological problems plaguing the websites that allow them to sign up for health insurance plans. The Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 42 percent of Americans who currently lack insurance intend to enroll in a plan under Obamacare — a slight uptick from last month, when 37 percent of that population indicated they wanted to enroll. Overall public support for the health reform law also rose from 44 percent to 47 percent.
And that’s just the latest poll to find that Obamacare isn’t losing ground among the public, despite a month of headlines that have bemoaned its exchanges as a total disaster and warned Americans that it may cause them to get booted from their current insurance plan. At the end of last month, a Gallup poll found that Americans were “slightly more positive” about the health reform law after three weeks of its rocky roll-out than they were right before the exchanges launched. Around the same time, both a Washington Post poll and a Pew Research Center poll found that public opinion about Obamacare hadn’t taken a nosedive despite the frustrating issues with the website glitches.http://thinkprogress. org/health/2013/11/06/2900771/ obamacare-public-opinion-press /
You have rocks in your head!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#9 Nov 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If this happened, it was because the policyholder had a worthless policy to begin with. Dollar-for-dollar, the new policies will be a much better economic deal for the insured. They may cost more, but there will actually be some coverage for the insured. No more "if you incur $50K in medical costs, we will pay out $5" policies.
You're welcome. Thank President Obama.
Telling more lies to try and cover your boy's lies only makes you look foolish. Just man up and admit that he lied. Even the MSM admits it.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#12 Nov 7, 2013
"That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what." – President Obama, speech to the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009, during the debate over health insurance reform.

"And if you like your insurance plan, you will keep it. No one will be able to take that away from you. It hasn't happened yet. It won't happen in the future." – Obama, remarks in Portland, Ore., April 1, 2010, after the bill was signed into law.

These quotes are courtesy of Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who gave Obama four Pinocchios for the you-can-keep-it whopper, repeated countless times by Obama. "The president's statements were sweeping and unequivocal—and made both before and after the bill became law," Kessler wrote. "The White House now cites technicalities to avoid admitting that he went too far in his repeated pledge, which, after all, is one of the most famous statements of his presidency."
http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/ly...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 7, 2013
Of course Obama lied about coverage.

All the calamity will trick low information types to believe Government will fix it with single payer system. If you are sick you just want help period.

This tips the scale over 50% of economy is Government.

That is not what got us here.

Welcome to communism and home of the have's and have nots.

This country was better when the people bought more cars in a year than the government.

The people need the growth, not the government siphoning off their cut.
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Don't you find it odd that under obamacare if you are over 30 you cannot purchase only Catastrophic Care Insurance. You must purchase a complete plan.

One they designed that's acceptable to the Government and not your needs.
Jakeem

Netherlands

#15 Nov 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If this happened, it was because the policyholder had a worthless policy to begin with. Dollar-for-dollar, the new policies will be a much better economic deal for the insured. They may cost more, but there will actually be some coverage for the insured. No more "if you incur $50K in medical costs, we will pay out $5" policies.
You're welcome. Thank President Obama.
Liar. You obviously know nothing about medical insurance. You are a leech on society no doubt.
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#16 Nov 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If this happened, it was because the policyholder had a worthless policy to begin with. Dollar-for-dollar, the new policies will be a much better economic deal for the insured. They may cost more, but there will actually be some coverage for the insured. No more "if you incur $50K in medical costs, we will pay out $5" policies.
You're welcome. Thank President Obama.
I guess you are referring to the policy that an individual chose and one which they could afford as opposed one that the Government tells you have to choose from that you can't afford.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20 Nov 7, 2013
Obamacare was supposed to be about insuring the uninsured.

So why is it uninsuring so many people who were previously insured is what I wanna know.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#21 Nov 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank President Obama.
Thank you President Obama for single-handedly assuring the demise
of the social progressive movement, assuring a conservative majority in the Senate in 2014 and a conservative President shortly there after.....

And of course, many thanks for turning yourself into a lame duck president for the rest of your term if you last that long without being impeached........

Thanks
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but did Iraq have WMD?
yes, and now syria has them.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Nov 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but did Iraq have WMD?
WMD's? Jousting at windmills, aren't you?
Obama is one big bad joke. But nobody's laughing.
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#28 Nov 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Obamacare was supposed to be about insuring the uninsured.
So why is it uninsuring so many people who were previously insured is what I wanna know.
So he can later say how many Americans were insured by obamacare leaving off how many of them were forced off their policies and HAD to get insurance there.

They need people who actually pay premiums and if they weren't forced off their plans who would sign up for obamacare?

Only those going to Medicade and paying nothing.

Essentially what we had before obamacare.
Happy Voter

Columbus, OH

#29 Nov 8, 2013
Does a bear chit in the woods? ;)
Biggie BC

Mansfield, OH

#30 Nov 8, 2013
No.

These junk policies were going to expire within a year anyway, so, what's the diff? The state mandates the kind of auto coverage you have. Whats the diff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gahanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gwyneth Paltrow testifies that Columbus man's l... 39 min They cannot kill ... 16
News Person commits suicide just outside Statehouse 1 hr UTrashy 8
The Biggest Liar On Topix 1 hr Reality Speaks 25
nom nom nom it's FAT TUESDAY 2 hr UTrashy 6
Reality Lies 2 hr Reality Speaks 66
Cruz 2 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Poll Was the US Supreme Court decision on Miranda v.... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gahanna Mortgages