Next Last

Since: Jul 11

United States

#45 Aug 6, 2011
it doesnt matter to me i just feel sorry for leslie i wish her or u the best
hmb

Charlottesville, VA

#46 Aug 7, 2011
Not sure who is posting this but it is true that she is in a nursing home. She will not see anyone or take anyones calls. Must be the meds. I also wish her the best.

El Monte, CA

#47 Aug 9, 2011
Unfortantley its not new news leslie has been in and out of mental institutions its extremely sad b/c she was so smart and could read people better than anyone i knew

El Monte, CA

#48 Aug 9, 2011
it probably is the meds mainly but she has always been paranoid i hope she might pull through but if not at least she is in a safe place i dont know who sna is but it sounds like cody street would not surprise me he is a wacko and liar alot of leslies problems as well
cmhb

Rutland, OH

#49 Sep 28, 2011
nicole1211v wrote:
it probably is the meds mainly but she has always been paranoid i hope she might pull through but if not at least she is in a safe place i dont know who sna is but it sounds like cody street would not surprise me he is a wacko and liar alot of leslies problems as well
She is definatley an ill idividual. Think she knows how to play the system and the people around her. She is just smart enough to be dangerous very dangerous.
governmentf

Coeburn, VA

#50 Oct 26, 2011
Leslie Dugas is in a federal penatentery for manufacturing educational degrees. It was so funny she was pepered sprayed and then they had to hit her with the tazer. She ran in the bushes and she had leaves all in her hair. It was so funny we were cracking up. She is in jail for a good long time. That was a couple days ago.
name

Coeburn, VA

#51 Oct 27, 2011
How many deaths resulted from each year Usama Bin Laden not being found? Evidenced by comments here if individuals were not wasting time such as bang bang china and this libel and slander maybe the war would have been over long ago. So this evidenced of postings would be evidence of many military people each year dying which would highly indicated many many thing-the evidence is you posted years before. You can hide play your games but you put your hancock everywhere don't you?
corn toss

Coeburn, VA

#52 Oct 27, 2011
Look I know that you guys take the YAHOO fighter game seriously but this is plain rediculus. The Yahoo fighter chatroom game should stay in the chat room. You know this is off the subject but I heard the other day from a dear friend of mine that the klu klux klan has a history of not passing and they might claim backruptcy

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53 Oct 29, 2011
Leave the girl alone she does not bother anyone.
chug

Coeburn, VA

#54 Dec 14, 2011
poor, poor, girl, has this crazy stalker who used her works net system to put all these messages who is one of those bull D---- if your gay fine but don't ridicule people and poor girls because they are not

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55 Dec 20, 2011
chug wrote:
poor, poor, girl, has this crazy stalker who used her works net system to put all these messages who is one of those bull D---- if your gay fine but don't ridicule people and poor girls because they are not
Who are you calling "crazy"?
EMF

Coeburn, VA

#56 Dec 28, 2011
What do Limestone College and Virginia Tech have in common both have large quantities of limestone rock that increase EMF which is what the government uses in EMF human experimentation don't ever ever ever mess with
sunshine

Olympia, WA

#57 Apr 22, 2012
Did she movr
wkonisplantasia

Martinsville, VA

#58 Jun 30, 2013
sunshine wrote:
Did she movr
I knew her a long time ago. Seen this one coming.
The information collector

Moore, SC

#59 Apr 22, 2015
I heard this Paul guy took a job buy excepting VA money to be a future proprietary government collaboration for character assassination what a sissy man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaffney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rts is it a scam (Aug '12) Wed WzL_Inc 23
Listen for 2 minutes to Bernie Feb 2 Swiggityswooty 1
Debate: Marijuana - Spartanburg, SC (Aug '10) Jan 31 Ganja Smoke 67
Police Corruption in South Carolina (Aug '09) Jan 29 She864 70
Civil Rights Pioneer Rev. Franklyn V. Beckles, ... Jan 22 Alonzo Dawson 3
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jan 21 Vote For Trump 39
rats Jan 15 aintevenknowit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaffney Mortgages