Which party helps Alabama the most?

Which party helps Alabama the most?

Posted in the Gadsden Forum

messenger4truth

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Democrats plus two republicans voted 59 to 39 republicans and one democrat to extend unemployment benefits to out of work Alabamans, which will increase the states revenues.

While rich Republicans hoarded their cash, and watched Alabamans lose their homes, get evicted from their apartments and line up for food at the welfare office.

Republican John McCain couldn't keep track of the number of houses he owns.

John McCain said in an interview with Politico on Wednesday "that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/21/mcca...
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#2 Aug 30, 2010
messenger4truth wrote:
Democrats plus two republicans voted 59 to 39 republicans and one democrat to extend unemployment benefits to out of work Alabamans, which will increase the states revenues.
While rich Republicans hoarded their cash, and watched Alabamans lose their homes, get evicted from their apartments and line up for food at the welfare office.
Republican John McCain couldn't keep track of the number of houses he owns.
John McCain said in an interview with Politico on Wednesday "that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/21/mcca...
Can you name one "rich Republican" who hoarded their cash and watched Alabamans lose their homes, get evicted from their apartments and line up for food at the welfare office? I didn't think so. I bet Donald Trump could not answer a reporter on how many properties he owned either. Sounds like you are a "little" bit jealous of those who are financialy well off. Quit bitchin and be one of them instead of a pathetic little whiner.
roscoe p coltrain

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Perfesser your to smart fer your on good. But if you party to much , Ill lock you up, you here me perfesser?
collidge perfesser

Fremont, CA

#5 Sep 5, 2010
misster rp coltrain, i be gud buddy with dem dere duke boys and dey dun toled me ifen u or boss hogg gives me any lip, dey'll take keer of thangs fer me. thankee kinly fer the warnin
roscoe p coltrain

Calhoun, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2010
them dang duke boys better keep ther nose to their self, or Ill have enus lock them up, you smart mouth perfesser.Some Dumb redneck named WTF reported to me that he wanted to kick your butt . But I told that bearded cowpoke that I was the only one whos going to be kicking any butts!!
Rebecca Wilson

AOL

#8 Dec 9, 2011
The Tea Party, and only the Tea Party is most capable of helping Alabama, as well as the United States of America! All other parties are pieces of $h1t and need to be eliminated and cleared out of our government!
Mad in Alabama

Wattsville, AL

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Rebecca Wilson wrote:
The Tea Party, and only the Tea Party is most capable of helping Alabama, as well as the United States of America! All other parties are pieces of $h1t and need to be eliminated and cleared out of our government!
The Tea Party is made up of IDIOTS and wealthy people out to destroy Social Security and the poor people.
They think Medicare and Social Security is unconstitutuonal as quoted by theit God Father Ron Paul, he even went on to say that FEMA should also be banned.
Ask Mike Rogers who blacktopped his driveway and at whose expense.
26 tons of blacktop material, numerous County workers, and all the necessary equipment to get it done, of Course Eli Henderson is one of the County Comissioners and his wife holds a position in the Court House.
Mike Rogers wife is a judge, ask yourself why was this not in the local newspaper?
GO ahead and vote for the tea party favorites and the next time a tornado blows your house away call on them to help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadsden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "commo... 8 min vote doug jones 78
Alabama Stupidity 1 hr Steveban Nonsukskok 5
Gov. Ivey should be ashamed of herself 20 hr Alabama Avenger Jr 10
Where Is The Predident? Mon Jones 6
Proper would be father's permission if we're go... Mon Small Town 2
Child Molesters Go To Hell Nov 19 Alabama Avenger 2
News More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Ma... Nov 17 Red Crosse 13

Gadsden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gadsden Mortgages