The Gadstonian

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Well, it looks like the young folks of Gadsden folks are stupid enough to end up on National Websites having people make fun of us. Anyone else seen this link?

www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2012/07/25/re...

This is not the image our young people need to be associated with. I thought we had more class than showing up on these kinds of websites. I think the drinking culture being promoted and the stupid photos people are posting on the internet these days is destroying the younger generations.
Hmmmmmm

Gadsden, AL

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Oh the perils of Freedom of Speech. What's next, burning books on Broad St during First Friday?
FourWheeler

Huntsville, AL

#3 Aug 1, 2012
OMG, are these folks really from Gadsden? That is hilarious they ended up on that website. Did you look at the other pics? Loveable losers all over the place!
Hmmmmmmm

Gadsden, AL

#4 Aug 1, 2012
FourWheeler wrote:
OMG, are these folks really from Gadsden? That is hilarious they ended up on that website. Did you look at the other pics? Loveable losers all over the place!
Can you believe it? Here in beautiful little backwards Gadsden? What's next? Selling drugs on Broad St? Say it ain't so !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadsden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Comer63 241
Dr Hood (Dec '13) Sep 3 TMB427 3
Goodyear plant in Gadsden (Feb '11) Aug 21 Melvin 48
Gadsden purchases riverfront property for $1.75... Jul '14 Glad2bgone 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Give Him a Brain 84
new life for women rehab Jul '14 Been there 2
New Etowah County Arrests and Mugshot (Feb '14) Jul '14 Janet Nell Pirce 2
•••
•••
•••

Gadsden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Gadsden People Search