Goodyear plant in Gadsden
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#41 Nov 17, 2012
No more protected status soon for this plant. Dont worry you union bozos, you can transfer to another plant like Union City
hahahay
rolltide

Huntsville, AL

#42 Dec 6, 2012
Im ready to see it go. Been circlin the drain for long enough.
Rick

United States

#43 Jan 3, 2013
This Brian Loser is all over Topix, he needs a job. Dummies, everyone need decent living wages. They want slaves, let those 200 vice presidents that goodyear has, making outrageous salaries/penions, and benefits ot there making tires. Let's see how long the pansies last.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Hey you can also trasfer to fayetteville or Danville. Plenty of jobs to get laid off at those two plants as well as you union bozos continue to run your jobs away
Debbie Stone

Arcadia, FL

#45 Aug 2, 2013
I am very interested in applying for a position at your plant in Gadsden, Al. Could you please tell me how to go about getting an application straight through your company? I have been trying to relocate to the area and would be very interested in working for you. Thank you.
lol

Tucson, AZ

#46 Aug 4, 2013
All applications must be submitted online through the Goodyear website.
29 for free

Tucson, AZ

#48 Jun 14, 2014
Does Goodyear hire people with a mistermeor on there background or is it a waste of time
Melvin

Jasper, GA

#49 Aug 21, 2014
29 for free wrote:
Does Goodyear hire people with a mistermeor on there background or is it a waste of time
A what? From the way this is written, I'm guessing a "misdemeanor" is the least of your problems trying to get a job. But good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadsden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who 11 hr Speedyhouligan 1
why are waterfront properties in gadsden area s... Sep 15 ThomasA 2
Police Officer Sgt. John W. Hall (Jan '12) Sep 10 Caitlyn Jenner 9
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment ; Aug 28 Xanax 1
cheap roofer Aug 25 ThomasA 2
Want to be a "Deviant " ? (Motorcycle Club) (Mar '16) Aug '17 Nine 3
News Things to do in Cherokee County Wednesday, June 7 Jul '17 cphillips22 1

Gadsden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance