I was wondering where to take my todd...

I was wondering where to take my toddler to gymnastics?

Posted in the Gadsden Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Prices also? Also any other activites that are in the 5 to 3 yr old rage.
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#2 Apr 11, 2012
2pluscb wrote:
Prices also? Also any other activites that are in the 5 to 3 yr old rage.
Why does a toddler need gymnastics?

Location hidden

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Why ask a stupid question? She doesnt NEED it but she does enjoy doing it. To answer your question its to learn the fundamentals of gymnastics.
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#4 Apr 11, 2012
2pluscb wrote:
Why ask a stupid question? She doesnt NEED it but she does enjoy doing it. To answer your question its to learn the fundamentals of gymnastics.
I just figured kids get all sorts of exercise playing outside like mine did and like I did when I was young. Paying to play was a rather odd concept to me for a toddler. But then these kids now a days are so spoiled and parents would rather work 60 hrs a week to pay for stuff rather than take the time out to play with their own kids. Little kids who participate in organized sports are doing it most of the time because the parents are living their fantasy thru their kids. I didn't think my question was stupid. I was just curious. But thanks for the reply.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Well I dont have to work. Its called a education you make more $$$$$$$. Of course kids play all day. My child happens to love gymnastics and learning. Learning is something I have noticed alot of people in Alabama arent capable of doing. Now I pay for my child to learn so that when she is bigger and wants to do competitions she has the skills to do it! If we dont make our kids dreams come true and help guide them to their goals then they just might end up lazy, living on the government, and having babies with crackheads! I provide a future for my child. What makes you think people dont play with their kids and thats why they would send them to gymnastic class?? Thats just crazy!!!!!!!I suggest maybe you get off the computer and get a job so you can get your kids in activites besides playing with sticks and the nasty toys you get from the salvation army!
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#6 Apr 11, 2012
2pluscb wrote:
Well I dont have to work. Its called a education you make more $$$$$$$. Of course kids play all day. My child happens to love gymnastics and learning. Learning is something I have noticed alot of people in Alabama arent capable of doing. Now I pay for my child to learn so that when she is bigger and wants to do competitions she has the skills to do it! If we dont make our kids dreams come true and help guide them to their goals then they just might end up lazy, living on the government, and having babies with crackheads! I provide a future for my child. What makes you think people dont play with their kids and thats why they would send them to gymnastic class?? Thats just crazy!!!!!!!I suggest maybe you get off the computer and get a job so you can get your kids in activites besides playing with sticks and the nasty toys you get from the salvation army!
Me-ow. Put the claws back in. Do you mean "an" education? Not "a"? I'm so glad not from Alabama either, which means my education is superior like yours. I enjoy the time I spend on the computer since it helps me unwind from my hectic days. It's so nice how you talk down to a 61 y/o business owner with kids probably older than you. But go ahead if you think it makes you feel better, I can see through your facade. And once you get that chip off your shoulder you'll come to like living in Alabama. If not, go back to wherever you came from. I'm sure they miss you and your attitude terribly.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 12, 2012
I never said I dint like AL. Your a waste of my time. If you could afford to pay for something your child wants to do, you would. Only someone broke with a one track mind would assume the things you did.
David

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 28, 2012
Alabama has the highest genius-level IQ per capita. Don't be such a hater, curious. She's just asking a simple question. Gymnastics is awesome for small children, including toddlers.
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#9 Apr 29, 2012
David wrote:
Alabama has the highest genius-level IQ per capita. Don't be such a hater, curious. She's just asking a simple question. Gymnastics is awesome for small children, including toddlers.
I was asking a simple question, she's the one who jumped me. Some of these parents nowadays are clueless. They'd rather dumpp off their kid someplace for someone else to watch than deal with them themselves. I'm so thankful she has an education that allows her to sit at home and still be able to afford to take her kid to gymnastics rather then at the taxpayers expense. She obviously didn't take grammar. But....

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Your just a bitter old person that must have failed your own kids. Yes I took grammar. Who doesnt!!! I stay at home becasue I raise my kids. I have a better half called a husband. You shouldnt assume anything with anyone. Take that " I know it all" seed out of your a$$!
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#11 Apr 29, 2012
David wrote:
Brilliant scientists, engineers and phyicists are here mainly due to NASA and Redstone in Huntsville. Nike development in 1946, Wernher von Braun and I think even Albert Einstein himself made history here. If anyone has never been to Huntsville you should go. I know there were a lot more places you could acually go into before 9-11. We saw units being built that were part of the space station and got to go into some really neat things. Space camp is also there. You won't be bored for sure. It is a great learning experience for all.
well

Gadsden, AL

#12 May 23, 2012
When you find out let me know.. I want to put my grandaughter in gymnastics too. Ignore the idiots!
BRad29

Gadsden, AL

#13 Jun 22, 2016
So is anyone going to answer the question or continue to argue with each other? 😂😂

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadsden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby is for Roy Moore 3 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 8
Where Is The Predident? 12 hr Lock him Up Lock ... 31
Time for Big Cuts to Entitlements Sat Tractored out by ... 15
God to Roy Dec 14 Jehovah 1
God’s Decision Dec 14 Gina 4
Alabama the Beautiful Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Alabama Deserves Better Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 3

Gadsden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance