Celebrations cut short by crash

Celebrations cut short by crash

There are 1 comment on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jun 25, 2008, titled Celebrations cut short by crash. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Ashley Rose Nemec and her family had just marked two big milestones. On June 6, Ashley had turned 21, with a big party at Fran's Pub in New Hope, where she worked summers as a waitress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Erika

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
ashley! i miss you so much, i cant believe you are not here with us. i have to tell you that "ash you were like my little sister" and i am so thankful god put me in your life because i got to know such a wonderful person. you will always be in my heart.

miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Furlong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 20 Mark wirsner 866
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Mar '17 Thomas Hedges 69
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb '17 go_gators 2
News Naked man who gnawed on head pleads guilty (Mar '13) Feb '17 stanley 12
Looking to sell kids turtles Jan '17 Bob Dobalena 3
News Mad Dad Charged With Assault On TV News Photogr... (Sep '09) Jan '17 syxbysyx 35
Review: Donchez, Gerard P CPA - Gerard P Donche... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Kim Bennett 6

Furlong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Furlong Mortgages