black widow on the prowl !!!

black widow on the prowl !!!

Posted in the Funkstown Forum

one who knows

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2011
This is for all the Ladies in Hagerstown, there is a certain person who had her husband put in jail , So Ladies LOOK OUT she is doing SEXUAL FAVORS for any man who will let her!! She was doing a sleez who they call Box CAR, But even he got tired of her DRAMA & got rid of her.So ladies LOOK OUT SHE even goes to a Bar on highway 40 the Delmar BAR thats one of the black widows hang out ! This black widow has a house full of children NO decent man is going to want this spider but she destroys every man she touches. LOOK OUT Hagerstown you Ladies better put a rope on your man.
sabrina jones everhart

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2011
I know this black widow u speak of and boy is this woman not only a cheater but crazy as all get out...way out there that one...
this is lies

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Nov 26, 2012
this is all bullshit lies u should ready the court records he was in jail for something he did and the person u all r talking about none of it is true she is home with her kids and she has full everything of them her husband is the one that left with other women and then left her for someone new he does not call or see his kids some father he is but it is ok they do not need him and for u SABRINA U NEED TO talk ABOUT UR SELF AND WHO u r fucking u have ur husband and ur lover living with u maybe ur husband should do a DNA on ur kids to see if they r his and low life bitch that would take her grandma and mother and father money from them so all of u need to back off of the person u r talking about she has been rising her kids for over a year now with out any help from there dead beat ass hole of a father did u all tell on her how he has other kid and did the same shit to him and his mother HAVE A NICE DAY U TWO HOGS
sabrina is a BIG FAT HO

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Jan 1, 2013
sabrina jones everhart wrote:
I know this black widow u speak of and boy is this woman not only a cheater but crazy as all get out...way out there that one...
You have a lot of heart talking about her when u are the one that has two boys and your husband sleeps on the coach why you and your boyfriend sleep in the bed so now who the cheater it is sad when your owe family talks SH** about you
nothing but stories

Cumberland, MD

#5 Jan 2, 2013
I know this person you all speak of. She is a stay at home mother with her children, and does everything for her own with no help from this dead beat father. He was in jail for his own fuck ups. Nothing this woman did had anything to do with her. He never calls his children, never comes to see them. Its a shame when his parents send the kids xmas shit but the own father cant be bothered to see them. Who the fuck does that. He abandoned his family unlike the mother. Sabrina it sounds like you need to get your life in check before you judge someone else. Your a nasty trifling ass bitch. I cant believe your husband puts up with that shit. Maybe someone should come and show him what a real woman is like. O and for this woman you speak of, she has been with her man for a year and a half. So Sabrina back the hell up, before you get your feelings hurt.
Shes a Mother

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2013
nothing but stories wrote:
I know this person you all speak of. She is a stay at home mother with her children, and does everything for her own with no help from this dead beat father. He was in jail for his own fuck ups. Nothing this woman did had anything to do with her. He never calls his children, never comes to see them. Its a shame when his parents send the kids xmas shit but the own father cant be bothered to see them. Who the fuck does that. He abandoned his family unlike the mother. Sabrina it sounds like you need to get your life in check before you judge someone else. Your a nasty trifling ass bitch. I cant believe your husband puts up with that shit. Maybe someone should come and show him what a real woman is like. O and for this woman you speak of, she has been with her man for a year and a half. So Sabrina back the hell up, before you get your feelings hurt.
You have that right shes a Mother how many kids does she have that working people pay tax to take care of. Stay at home she needs to get off her big fat ass and go to work to support all those kids that she has .
simpkins

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Shes a Mother wrote:
<quoted text> You have that right shes a Mother how many kids does she have that working people pay tax to take care of. Stay at home she needs to get off her big fat ass and go to work to support all those kids that she has .
Look for one state does not help me with my kids they pay me nothing i take care of them and for two I do work I go to work when my kids r in school and i am home to get them from school nd i am with them all the time...Maybe u shuold talk to the so called father and see how many time he has seen them all i can tell u that 2 times and when they was in NC to see him at there grandma he had to be with his girfriend all the time he did not have time for them and when they came haome to me 2 of them had burns on there hands cause they left them play with lighters to light fireworks now who in there right mind would let a 7 and a 8 year old have a lighter to light fireworks so i know who u r so remember god hates ugley and he will get u in the end so leave me and my kids out of ur mouth and take care of ur self cause it can get relly ugley on here there is a lot i can put on here but when i first seen this i stayed out of it and left u and the one that started it run ur mouth but the one who started this has no room to talk cause her day is coming in court like i said god does not like ugley and that is all u guys r so if u all do not want ur feelings hurt they u need to stop running ur c*ck suckers HAVE A NICE DAY
LMAO

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
simpkins wrote:
<quoted text> Look for one state does not help me with my kids they pay me nothing i take care of them and for two I do work I go to work when my kids r in school and i am home to get them from school nd i am with them all the time...Maybe u shuold talk to the so called father and see how many time he has seen them all i can tell u that 2 times and when they was in NC to see him at there grandma he had to be with his girfriend all the time he did not have time for them and when they came haome to me 2 of them had burns on there hands cause they left them play with lighters to light fireworks now who in there right mind would let a 7 and a 8 year old have a lighter to light fireworks so i know who u r so remember god hates ugley and he will get u in the end so leave me and my kids out of ur mouth and take care of ur self cause it can get relly ugley on here there is a lot i can put on here but when i first seen this i stayed out of it and left u and the one that started it run ur mouth but the one who started this has no room to talk cause her day is coming in court like i said god does not like ugley and that is all u guys r so if u all do not want ur feelings hurt they u need to stop running ur c*ck suckers HAVE A NICE DAY
I can see how you are working and on here running your big fat mouth. At least they got to go to N C and had some care enough to buy them fire works if you were not such a lazy a$$ you would still have your husband. And whose going to put any one in Jail you tried that once LMAO what good did it do you.
Simpkins

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> I can see how you are working and on here running your big fat mouth. At least they got to go to N C and had some care enough to buy them fire works if you were not such a lazy a$$ you would still have your husband. And whose going to put any one in Jail you tried that once LMAO what good did it do you.
Let me tell u something there is a thing called days off work .... I talked to Bj today and told him about all of the stuff u all r saying and for putting someone in jail Bj told the junge he did tell me he was going to kill me..For me being a lazy ass i would still have my husband u can ask him i did work and for the first 3 years we was together i worked and tok care of him we both pulled our share in taking care of the family..The reason me and him r not together anymore is cause we did not make each other happy.. Bj movied on with his life and so did I and we both r happy and get a long a lot better now and they can go to NC when every there Nana and Pawpaw has time off work thank you so keep running ur mouth cause Bj already said he will have a law suit on u ..But what is really funny I can put my real name on here but i see u all can not if u r scared say u r scared Just like Bj said today shit will start cause our divorce will be over Monday but it is ok cause i am not taking this on on him like u all thought i would do so have a nice day I will be the one LMFAO IN THE END
Paralegal in Hagerstown

Hagerstown, MD

#11 Jan 24, 2013
The one who started this whole conversation along with sabrina jones everhart, and the two from South Hill VA are really pathetic. What they have posted on here is slander. They need to keep their noses in their own lives and not other peoples before they end up with charges against them!!!!! It is not very hard to find out who you are even if you did not post your name on here.
where ever

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Paralegal in Hagerstown wrote:
The one who started this whole conversation along with sabrina jones everhart, and the two from South Hill VA are really pathetic. What they have posted on here is slander. They need to keep their noses in their own lives and not other peoples before they end up with charges against them!!!!! It is not very hard to find out who you are even if you did not post your name on here.
. First off this topic. Refers to a black window which could be anyone not One time is anyone's real .name mentioned in order to prove that they were talking about you u have to prove it. On other hand the other persons name was used and more then one time whoever started this is trying to upset you and they are winning I would not give them people are alway people are always going to talk about other people don't let them win ignore them
yup

Hagerstown, MD

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Don't get all worked up.... If you let them get to you, they win..
KARAMA

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Mar 18, 2013
sabrina jones everhart wrote:
I know this black widow u speak of and boy is this woman not only a cheater but crazy as all get out...way out there that one...
LMAO KARAMA got your sweet ass but best of all you did it to your self miss perfect whose way out there now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Funkstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rv center (Oct '08) 5 hr mike martz 21
Church of God Universal is a Cult (Jul '12) Jun 26 BE SAVED OR GO TO... 41
Review: Mitzi's Lounge (Apr '09) Jun 22 Lil joe 16
Review: Life Treatment Center (Apr '13) Jun 8 Eamave 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News He's Right Apr '16 Three Days 2
Bethany Crabtree Where is she? does she owe you... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2

Funkstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Funkstown Mortgages